Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Stefan has done the unthinkable by snatching the caskets of Klaus's family from under his nose and has brought the wrath of Klaus on Mystic Falls. Now Klaus's picking people up one by one saying: "You people respond better to violence" to get Stefan's attention. So do you think Klaus will be able to easily pick people up and then drop them like flies... All of us know he's that good, if he wants too...

So do you think this was a really stupid move pulled by Stefan by listening to Katherine who might've just been trying to divert Klaus's attention from her to everyone in Mystic Falls so she can run away again... Or was it ingenius of Stefan to do it?.. Do you think he can pull it off while facing Klaus?
or they should've just waited and come up with another plan to kill Klaus?... Can Damon come up with another contingency plan at such a short notice?

I think Stefan might not be able to pull it off... but who knows, maybe the Ripper can.
Poor Mystic Falls, I feel sorry for the town cause Klaus is gonna unleash havoc on it.

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 November 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You people respond better to violence" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
It was stupid of stephan and Katherine...i have still not understood the logic of theirs..

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
It was stupid because I doubt Klaus would have harmed any of them now that Mikael is dead and when he said "thank you my friend" to stefan- he meant it and would have stood by what Stefan wants. He's not after killing Elena- he need her blood, but I doubt he'd want that aswell now that he was going to reunite his family, but by stealing the caskets- Stefan has bought trouble on them all, but it'll make a good storyline. I want to see a stronger  bad Stefan rather than a Goody two shoes lol

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I'm curious to know what Stefan has in mind. Although I think it's stupid to just kidnap the caskets... klaus told Stefan that it was time to reunite the family now that Mikael was dead. Stealing the coffins is just gonna make Klaus angrier... threatening everyone's lives in mf. Revenge would be pulling the Daggers out... Elijah's first and revealing the truth about who killed their mother... perhaps gathering up an original army against Klaus. Tongue 

Kai.

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Best option make Klaus fell in love with elena then he won't harm anyoneROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
it was insane
what better word to describe it??
 my first thought was that klauss wouldnt have hurted anyone now that mikael was gone !!
but then thinking closely is klauss treally out of their life for goods???
he would come again n again to take elena's blood.. for his hybrid thingies.. those hybrid things were much powerful then vampires!!! they can hurt damon care stefan fattally
n all in all klauss still has a hold on their lives

may be stefan wanted to end it all at once !! all i am sure abt is that this decision was preety impulsive !! but if stefan sets his mind on it , he might even succeed to pull it off

JoMo

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

it was insane
 my first thought was that klauss wouldnt have hurted anyone now that mikael was gone !!
he would come again n again to take elena's blood.. for his hybrid thingies.. those hybrid things were much powerful then vampires!!! they can hurt damon care stefan fattally

may be stefan wanted to end it all at once !! all i am sure abt is that this decision was preety impulsive !! but if stefan sets his mind on it , he might even succeed to pull it off
 Hmmm...let's see i want klausena togatherLOLLOL for sometimeLOL

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

it was insane

Hmmm...let's see i want klausena togatherLOLLOL for sometimeLOL

ur idea was gud too..
 klauss will turn into a lovable bunny if he fell for elenaLOL

JoMo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top