Deut Singing of Ragini Khanna and Nitin kumar (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
STOP BASHING RAGINI! IF YOU HATE HER NO NEED TO KEEP ON SAYING THE SAME STUFF ABOUT HER!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!! WE UNDERSTAND YOU DONT LIKE HER AT ALL! STOP SAYING SUCH STUFF ABOUT HER LIKE HER DRESS AND STUFF!!!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deut Singing of Ragini Khanna and Nitin kumar (Page 2)" in Star Ya Rockstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by irene_c

Sorry y'all Ragini fans...but she gotta go

Ragini and SUmeet were the weakest IMHO...SUmeet was horrible...

Ragini is the worst but I have heard sumeet singing on some other program. Varsha di, he performed very well . I think he does have classical base too. Not but I have heard that he did participate in saregama marathi too.
Hahahaha I had to go back and read scraps to figure out who u were..How the heck r u?

SUmeet was the weakest saturday and not so good sunday either..
He might be trained and could be even on SRGM Marathi...But the way he sings does not sound like much trained of good...NEways he does have some background on signers and music...Ragini and Sumeet currently are the weakest..

I know Sachin connected to SRGMP marathi as judge..in 70s he had a movie with Sarika in geet gata chal..Good movie and wonderful songs..Sachin is a good singer but at times he goes off too..

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tochukumari

Agree with Varsha , veru average singing  !
Nitin is fully prepared classical singer with much caliber in his voice.. but he had to sing 'zoobi doobi' bcoz of Ragini's limited range.
Ragini was given odd size dress I guess Wink
Her belly  fats popped out too much in her pink dress.

Lord have mercy!   LOL

You two...ROFL Is it sad that I watched the video again and kept staring at her belly because of this? ROFL Anyways, I don't think her belly was popping out and she is actually looking very lovely in that song...just her singing needs working on. LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Nitin is fully prepared classical singer with much caliber in his voice.. but he had to sing 'zoobi doobi' bcoz of Ragini's limited range.

Lord have mercy!   LOL

You two...ROFL Is it sad that I watched the video again and kept staring at her belly because of this? ROFL Anyways, I don't think her belly was popping out and she is actually looking very lovely in that song...just her singing needs working on. LOL

Besides a lil Grapefruit belly popping out there was something popping out too due to bit odd size dresss...Wink  Now I am sure u will figure out what I am talking abt LOLLOL 

Ragini is pretty and good actress I agree...But singing hmmm Sleepy   Naaah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Lord have mercy!   LOL

Besides a lil Grapefruit belly popping out there was something popping out too due to bit odd size dresss...Wink  Now I am sure u will figure out what I am talking abt LOLLOL 

Yes, I guess Ragini's rather curvy in all the right places. ROFL

Dabulls23

GKrish

GKrish

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Lord have mercy!   LOL

On what basis your naah..whats the  problem for you if she wants to try out different things..what s causing you pain...if not you there are many people who love her singing...restrict your comments only to her performance but dont extend it further..i have seen u commenting as item girl..etc..seems ur an educated person..never use such kind of words...u have got liberty to express your views but again should cross the level of decency!

Ragini has  left singing 2-3 years back and she was totally offtrack and lost her practice..she want to regain her lost touch through this show..so she has given nod for it..and as far as manasi is concerned she has taken part in Singing Reality shows, and had been a winner so she is  already an proved singer..(may be u came to know about her now itself)  except for her manasi rest  of the participants are like ragini who have good voice but left singing in the middle so this show is basically for them use your brain understand the concept of show and then pass the comments...

lovable_ragzfan

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Ekta ,   How simillar , ROFL   I watched the video only fir that ... ROFL    V both need something constructive Ekta ... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Star Ya Rockstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.