Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 11th Nov. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

Coming soonSmile

CGM WU: 12th Nov. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Acharya + Sugda's part...

Acharya choose 5 akhnavis  to take with him to gufa, sugda ask him to take him with himself but acharya denies, he tries to ask the plan but couldn't  get to noe of it , acharya teach him to control his state of body n mind as it may effect his destiny n he leaves, sugda decide to kill him as ahiria is not here to save him.

Acharya was giving orders the the akhnavis , he has choosen to take with himself to the gufa, sugda was listening all this , acharya was asking them to disguise theselves as him , thy ask him the reason but instead of telling them the reason acharya just ordered as he hae seen sugda hiding in bushes, acharya says that he knew abt the traitor n was to going to gufa to write letter to ahiria, all leaves.

Sudga reaches the gufa n says that no one is gonna save him as he's just an ordinary teacher, n this time acharya has gonna teach him power of an ordinary teacher , as only a teacher can make a warrior fight in a war , he start reciting mantras n the gufa start shivering n stones were started falling down , soon sugda was saving himself from all this , after acharya stops his prayer , he told him the reason of calling him as he want to teach him a lesson , which he shud have learn , the other akhnavis have listened him confessing n attacking acharya , he got arrested by them.

Chandragupt+Ahira+Shashank & Bhadrasaal's Parts...

Cgm n ahiria reaches sahal n cgm goes inside the bar, ahiria was waiting for him outside , cgm was confused that y have acharya sended him at such place n the bar owner challenged him to play chopper(jua) with himself, cgm start playing it rememberinng acharya's teachings n he loose it but he again challenged him n this time he played with thetwo coins acharya given him but thr was a bet also if he won he'll get his money back but if he loose he's gonna be the slave of lakha, he agrees, played n loose, lakha makes fun of him , cgm opens his poll n show that he won by unfair means, lakha hit him n calls his men to arrest him but at the same time ahiria enters n his men has to leave, cgm takes his money back n wanna leave.

CGM was leaving n lakha calls him by name " chandragupt maurya" , n told each n everything abt his childhood n gurukul , cgm doubts him n hits him badly , he ask him to see him properly , at the same time bhadrabhatt came n reopens the truth that he's actually shashank.

Flashback...

acharya has send him to patliputra n ask him to live with fake identity n work as a guptchar for them as thy hv to fight against dhanna, thy hv to hide thr identies as if in future thy got caught no one will no abt each other n thr's less danger for other, so acharya decided to send digvijay, akshay , shashank n cgm away from each other.

Flashback over...

Shashank takes them to bhadrasaal's ciurst , a competition was on there , after competition , thr was a annoncement that princess dhurdhara is coming to sahaal, the men start appreciating bhadrasaal n it seems , he was against dhnna so bhadrasaal killed him n show his loyalty to D.

Bhadrasaal calls lakha/shanky n ask him that he want his men for protection of gold.

Shanky told this to cgm n thy plan for this n disguise themselves.

Done.

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 November 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ranga1940FREEZING85praman1234bhaiyyajiashi.melodyfirejustjayatiILoveDramachistadazzling_gloryMoner_Radioswethasyam08chatterboxCharu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 12th Nov. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Srry guyz m late I hv 3 updates today n that too of 1 hr epi each SSK, VS & CGM so got late, done with the upd.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FREEZING85

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update bharti

the best part was shashank scenes

acharya is smart and his plans very good..

sagars have chosen right actors for right roles

somehow when i saw laka  i felt he is known to acharaya

his dialogues were awesome

who is the actor now playing shashank anyone knows kya

and the funniest dialogue of yday episode

CGM- SHASHANK:  tu itna dubla kaise ho gaya re  ROFL

i like this actor so confident he was

just hope he is not sacrficed in this war with dhanand

cgm needs his best buddies soon

so now durdara wud be shown also and remaining digvijay and akshay

some of cgm childhood friends only would come back

very good episode but somehow  during cgm   the end part is always  goes bad so didnt see what happens then 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.swethasyam08cscs

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Srry guyz m late I hv 3 updates today n that too of 1 hr epi each SSK, VS & CGM so got late, done with the upd.

which other updates do you do LOL just wondering dont mind

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaiyyaji

thr's nothing funny in that y u used such smiley n u dnt need to noe abt my updates

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhaiyyaji

thr's nothing funny in that y u used such smiley n u dnt need to noe abt my updates

sorry i didnt mean to hurt you i like to see people smiling. and i just asked because i read your updates which are really precise. I started writing updates on preeto forum this week so i just wanted to read more of your updates. You do good job sorry if i have hurt you i will stop using smiley faces. I wasn't laughing at you and there isnt anything funny in doing updates on other forums

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@ khushi : thanx 4 d update !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
areyyy thanx for da update khushi... Hug Loved da epi... 
Now sooo waiting for Durdhara!!!! Day Dreaming
heyy mujhe yeh bade shashank ki voice and dialogue delivery bahot mast lagi yaar!!! Clap wat clear pronounciation!!!  Da way he spoke (voice) i thought he would b playing Digu (coz felt da same power which Siddharth had in his voice) kya nagine chun ke late hai yeh PH wale!!!! Thumbs Up

oyeee.. polly is also back haan!!!!! HugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.