Uttaran

Best Dialogue - so true

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
The best dialogue from last episode. Tappu saying to Nani - "Nani aap marwaegee"...
Just summarizes Tappu's plight...

instead of defending her mistake with Rathore hope Tappu confronts Rathore and acknowledges she called the police and she knows that he's been calling Ichcha home for Yuvraj...it would be the biggest change if Tappu acknowledges her mistake and holds her accountable for calling police and its consequences

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanbrkh96nandamifanthnkdiffrntbmm1985FunLyfekhushimuskaantiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Dialogue - so true" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

The best dialogue from last episode. Tappu saying to Nani - "Nani aap marwaegee"...

instead of defending her mistake with Rathore hope Tappu confronts Rathore and acknowledges she called the police and she knows that he's been calling Ichcha home for Yuvraj...it would be the biggest change if Tappu acknowledges her mistake and holds her accountable for calling police and its consequences
@bold i"ll also happy if she does it but i doubt she"ll ever acknowledge her mistakes bcoz she start defending her mistakes like she'd done wid her sins & crimes & i m sure that she"ll again start her jaap of "Bachpan se lekar aaj tak" like a stuck & broken needle of an old gramophone!!DeadDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985veejaysFunLyfe

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by sps0114

@bold i"ll also happy if she does it but i doubt she"ll ever acknowledge her mistakes bcoz she start defending her mistakes like she'd done wid her sins & crimes & i m sure that she"ll again start her jaap of "Bachpan se lekar aaj tak" like a stuck & broken needle of an old gramophone!!DeadDeadDead

@bold, LOL...really, very irritating to see her repeating the same words again & again, madam tappuji...aapka bachpan bohut peeche choot gaya...please bade ho jayeye...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985veejaysqueen_of_heartstiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@vijaya u r rite!! i recently read a book on healing & human  psychology titled "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L.Hay. there she told abt a  man who always made fool of oders esply institutions.i m writing her exact words here which reminded/s me of taps ckt- "He knew how 2 get away wid almost anything & yet he got away wid nothing".(same applies 2 taps ckt. she got away wid anything like attempt  2 murder, instigating mentally weak prsn, robbery of God's jewel & her father's money etc. but she also got away wid nothing)  "his theory was that he cudn't stop cheating until sum gud came his life. ( taps is also saying & hoping sam ethings widout putting her efforts in gud deeds). Of course wat he was giving out, no gud cum in2 his life. he'd 2 stop cheating." his resistance was that he was not ready 2 let go of the old ways."(taps is also resisting 2 change her old ways of blaming oders esply her father & once considered as frnd iccha & repeating the same jaap of "bachpan se lekar aaj tak. her this non-stop chanting of this mantra really pissed me off of her so much that even icchha's tapu-jaap doesn't make me irritated)

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
"madam bachpan se lekar aaj tak" can't be change nani ke hote hoyeLOL

Edited by sahera - 13 November 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top