~Happy Birthday Dear Friend Winner 13 aka Winnie ~ - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Whoaaa we ate up six pages !!! I am logging off now ..Raee at least kal  toh yahan visit kar lena πŸ˜ƒ
gah happy tht u liked itπŸ˜ƒ huh happens to me too sumtyms when i crack up sitting in front of the PC when i am having a convo or reading a post and my mum and dad's like, WTH is wrong wid her, she is getting weirder day by dayπŸ˜† and I am like mom,dad i am here i can hear youπŸ˜›
k bye hope to talk to u tomzπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Winnie, hope you had a lovely day. :)

Don't know if you remember me from KGGK days, we used to chat loads...anyway nice to see that you're still around on IF and still a massive Saakshi fan :) 
@Shweta.

Hey yaar...πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a MILLION for such a beautiful thread...πŸ€— aw, loved the 3 videos you've put up...😳 only one question... which of the featured characters in those videos is supposed to be you???πŸ˜‰ That singing cutie pie kitten... 😳 or the dancing deewani... πŸ˜‰ well, if Saakshi ever sees this thread, then she now knows officially what her Deewanis look like...πŸ˜‰ 3 chipmunks and one fat Bear...🀣 🀣🀣 can you just imagine her reaction...🀣she already knows about the Bear, I'm sure...πŸ˜† I've been around long enough on IF... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ok, back to question... lastly, are you supposed to be Tigger rushing around with the cake for Winnie... πŸ˜‰ yeh jawab to dena hi padega...πŸ˜† seriously, they are just sooo cute...😳 many, many thanks...😳 read the discussion that you had with Raee(and yes, Raee has said some of the sweetest, cutest and most...☺️ I honestly just don't know how to react to her post or her words...☺️ really... for both of you...❀️ )

As for Amavas Ka Chand = Forever Gayab, kabhi nahin dikhta... πŸ˜†main to phir bhi kabhi kabar dikh jaati hoon... πŸ˜‰ always with lots to say of course...πŸ˜† if I didn't give a bhashan, no one would recognise me... πŸ˜† as for random discussions and theories... no one knows better about that than us... who can ever forget the Kahaani forum days...😍 our special thread here is rocking too... πŸ˜ƒ Treat on pukka... you know when exactly... abhi to thoda intezaar karna padega... πŸ˜‰ as for KBC's repeat being my special birthday gift...😳 aw, I didn't watch it and don't know if it was even telecast here where I am currently... but no probs, it was telecast in India, just for me...😳 thanks for the update yaar...

Well... itna sab kehne ke baad... once again, thanks yaar... or should I say as discussed 'no' thanks yaar... πŸ˜‰ Take care, bye.

Lots of love, πŸ€—

Winnie.
Edited by winner13 - 12 years ago
@Divya.

Hi yaar, how are you?πŸ˜ƒ Thank you very, very, very much for all your wishes... πŸ€—really appreciate it...😳 the lil smiley with the cake is just sooo cute...😳 thanks buddy, keep rocking!!!

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.
@Parul.

Hi buddy and Welcome to the BALH forum...πŸ˜ƒ And thank you very, very much for your wishes... 😳 really appreciate it...😳 hope you have a great time here and keep rocking... Take care, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.
@ avivakirk.

Hey buddy, thank you so much for your wishes... πŸ€— really appreciate it... 😳 and wow, LOVED the big chocolate cake...😍 thanks and keep rocking. Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.
@Celina.

Hey buddy, how are you doing? Thank you very, very much for all your wishes, really appreciate it... 😳 Take care and keep rocking...

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.
@ anizor.

Thank you very, very much for your wishes buddy...πŸ˜ƒ truly appreciate it. 😳 Take care, bye.

Winnie.
@ Anamika.

Hey yaar... how are you??? And no sorries and stuff...πŸ˜‰ thank you very, very, very much for your wishes... πŸ€— and that siggy is just simply beautiful...πŸ€— aw, thanks so much for making it specially for me...  ☺️ thanks buddy and keep rocking as you always do!!!πŸ˜ƒ Take care, bye...

Lots of love, πŸ€—

Winnie.