-- Additi Gupta Fanclub - Welcome Back -- - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats for new FC

Hope to see Ag in western avtar.

A very big Congratulations to all the AGians. . . . . Well, I think we completed the FC quite soon. So, party time ! ! ! ! ! πŸ₯³

And now, after AG has confirmed that she is going to do a new show, I think a grand party has to be thrown. . . . . isn't it guys. πŸ₯³  πŸ˜†

I swear, I am jumping in joy as Additi di is Back . . . . . I know, I might sound like a kid but AG always has that effect on me. . . . . I am just so happy. *Can someone please give a hug* πŸ€—

This month by far has been the Best Month of this year for me . . . . . .😍 Just some more patience. . . . . hmmm.

Anyways guys, celebration time . . . . . I am posting AG's pic from TOI after all The start has to be Rocking . . . . . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

So for all those who survived after watching AG's photo-shoot. This one's surely gonna kill u. Classy, Gorgeous, Mesmerizing, Angel, Beautiful . . . . . I am Speechless. So, here's the pic, keep adding more adjectives to the pic. . . . . πŸ˜†

Miss you di . . . . . January kad aayega ? ? ? ? ? 

@LuvAdditiGupta: awww...herez a big hud from my side πŸ€—

@Priya: thanx for the info yaar. I hope they show AG properly 2morrow and not just a mere 5-10 sec glances

I guess the sbs party will be held 2day so hopefully we'll get a segment from 2morrow onwards.

I hope sbs updates some pic of AG in ther fb wall (if AG has been in the party)
yup..i think they will show the party segment in small parts on every epi...or some thing like that...caz..the add shown said something like that.. 
Originally posted by priyahmt

yes..actually we frnds have planed a reunion today..bt now it postponed to tmrw...
so will able to watch it..πŸ˜ƒ

Oh ...
and now this sucks ... it did not air today ... it might air tomorrow and you might miss it! but enjoy with your friends and when your back , you can watch it! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

CONGRATZ AGians πŸ₯³

A new beginning to allπŸ€—

*Fingers crossed* hoping to see AG 2day in SBS party

BTW, will anyone be able to provide a written update coz i don't have Star News 😭😑πŸ₯Ί

Important news:
Guyz just be active for 5 days at the least in itvforum
and i'll request for AG's audio interview coz shez doing a new show and therefore i'm 200% sure that if we request we'll get an int of her 😳

So, just be active for 5 DAYS there
and we'll get another int of AG before this month endsπŸ˜ƒ

Yup a new beginning πŸ€—

SBS loves to play around with us! πŸ₯±, we'll have to wait for 2morrow!

oh okay thankx for reminding ... I'll try my best to be active their but as i was away i've got some catching up to do with my studies so i don't have much free time but I'll still post up some comments! πŸ˜Š

and thankx tasneem for trying and  requesting for AG's interview! we Love you πŸ€—
@Priya: Thankx for updating us πŸ˜Š

@Luvadditigupta: aww your post is so sweet! πŸ˜³ and here's a big tight Hug πŸ€—
I miss AG loads aswell but soon she'll be on our screens daily! πŸ₯³
and everytime i see that pic I just *DIE* ... its just WOW! πŸ˜
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

I guess the sbs party will be held 2day so hopefully we'll get a segment from 2morrow onwards.

I hope sbs updates some pic of AG in ther fb wall (if AG has been in the party)

Yes i guess the party will be taking place today evening so from 2morrow they'll show the party segments ...

Ya... really do hope that SBS will upload pics and that AG is there ...
Damn! we'll have to wait more ... was so looking forward to seeing AG but ...

anyway i hope SBS show AG 2morrow ... if their going to show the party in little segments they better not keep Additi to last just for trp's! πŸ˜‘