-- Additi Gupta Fanclub - Welcome Back -- - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Yes i guess the party will be taking place today evening so from 2morrow they'll show the party segments ...

Ya... really do hope that SBS will upload pics and that AG is there ...
i have no faith on sbs regarding the pic...they haven't uploaded the pics of anniversry epi till now ...😑

Damn! we'll have to wait more ... was so looking forward to seeing AG but ...

anyway i hope SBS show AG 2morrow ... if their going to show the party in little segments they better not keep Additi to last just for trp's! πŸ˜‘
me2 have the same feeling...they always shown ag's segmnt on middle or last..just for trp..😑
guys..don't u think that this is the high time to change the profile pic of additi on IF?
we have fresh supr hot photoshoot pics...so why can't we request IF to change it?

Hey guys cngrts on new fanclub πŸ₯³ cnt wait fr her new show. its like a long wonderful dream cming true! Wish her for all the sucess she deserves 😳
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

@LuvAdditiGupta: awww...herez a big hud from my side πŸ€—

Thank you . . . . .πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

@Luvadditigupta: aww your post is so sweet! πŸ˜³ and here's a big tight Hug πŸ€—
I miss AG loads aswell but soon she'll be on our screens daily! πŸ₯³
and everytime i see that pic I just *DIE* ... its just WOW! πŸ˜

πŸ˜† . . . . . Thank you.☺️ πŸ€—
Originally posted by sonaholic

Hey guys cngrts on new fanclub πŸ₯³ cnt wait fr her new show. its like a long wonderful dream cming true! Wish her for all the sucess she deserves 😳

Yes, its really like a long wonderful dream coming true . . . .  .πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜
Originally posted by priyahmt

guys..don't u think that this is the high time to change the profile pic of additi on IF?
we have fresh supr hot photoshoot pics...so why can't we request IF to change it?

Hmmm, nice thought. I agree with you. Let's request them to change the Pro Pic to one of the Photo-shoot pic. Ummm, personally I love the 4th one and the purple one the most. . . .  .still drooling over them. . . . .😍
Originally posted by priyahmt

me2 have the same feeling...they always shown ag's segmnt on middle or last..just for trp..😑

Me3 . . . .  πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜‘
Congratz on new FC bacchazπŸ€—

Additi rockz so does her fanzπŸ₯³