Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

OS-Arnav knows the truth updated PART Four (Page 6)

vinaben Senior Member
vinaben
vinaben

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
amazing keep updating!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunny_Bear

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Nice...
Pls PM for the next parts Smile

Bunny_Bear

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Nice update!! Nice idea to be shared with CV's for the current track!
Please PM me when you update next.

Bunny_Bear

Bunny_Bear IF-Dazzler
Bunny_Bear
Bunny_Bear

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
PART THREE
                       Arnav was restless as she had had the courage to disobey him and now he was very angry that he almost forgot the reason he wanted to talk to her. All he wanted to do now was to vent his anger on her. He slept with his frustration promising himself to not leave her tomorrow.
                        Once again Arnav woke saying her name and he realised her act the day before and his decision. He came in his casuals down to his Di's surprise. She questioned him regarding his attire and he replied that he is not going to work today. She was astonished as her brother seldom not go to office. She continued to do her routine, while Arnav sat with his laptop in the drawing room so as not to miss her when she comes. Time passed and he became even more impatient. He was himself burning inside to ask his Di if she will come when Lavanya asked his Di,"Di why did not Chamkeeli come today?" Anjali replied to her that," I do not know Lavanyaji. I will give her a call." Anjali called Khushi's Landline and Buaji answered the telephone and said,"Kaun hain?
Anjali:Buaji. I am Anjali speaking. How are you? Can I speak to Khushiji ? Why did she not come today.
Buaji: I am fine. Listen Betiya. Sanka devi's Sagai is over and I do not want her to go to work till she is  married next week. So I only told her not to go to your house.
Anjali:Kya. Achcha well then say her I called and also my wishes to her.
                          An anxious Lavanya asked Di what happened. Di answered,"She will not come Lavanyaji. Her sagai is over it seems and her Buaji says that her marriage is next week. Why did not she tell us? " Arnav on hearing this got the shock of his life. What, he thought. Khushi's marriage next week. Lavanya also echoed his thoughts and said to Di,"What Di? She did not say us at all. Not a word to us."
                         Arnav now really had an urge to meet her but before he could leave his Di stopped him and said," Chote well today you are here. Will you accompany to the mandir? Arrey do not give me your looks. Just accompany me. Everybody else have work.Please. He reluctantly agreed and by the time his Di completed all the pujas it was around seven in the evening and after dropping his Di in his he told her he is meeting a client and left for Khushi's neighbourhood. He parked his car away and walked to her house. She was sitting in the frontyard of the house in her pink pajamas and her hair was free. She looked so beautiful and pure. She was looking at her hand and had tears in her eyes. She first looked at the hand bandaged by him and then also the hand in which her fiancee must have placed the ring, he thought and he almost felt light when she caressed her bandaged finger. She then kept her faceon her knees and started to touch her payal and then started to look at the stars.
                          Just then someone came out with tea. Arnav ducked in the darkness but still had a clear view and what he saw made his blood boil. His jijaji came with a cup of tea for her. She did not even notice himas she continued gazing at the stars. He then sat down next to her and even now no reaction. Then Shyam slowly took her hands from her legs and placed it on his cheeks. Arnav would have gone and killed him right then and there but he controlled himself and watched as his jijaji's truth unfolded. Khushi as though coming out of a trance jerked and pulled her hand away from him and rushed inside. Shyam smirked evilly and swore," Where will you go when we are married next week Khushiji? I want you at any costs Khushiji. I went to the extent of killing your babuji to get you and soon you will be mine. Only mine." he continued enumerating his evil plans unaware of the presence of another person who heard every part of the conversation being there.  

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanuppinklilliesrockinggirl555kscjkfarha451288swati2011Sravsk7JantarMantarBob123kwkhan18suganya91ssttuuttiishanti4humhemeghnakausar1219KrzyKuri82vaninivedithakkp123mistletoe22kashevns2095ArmiRidz4everunna_178shalinikanagulankanjoa123sunshine33manjusha_92Shina_srkfanshaheerdiwanijioraCrazySaRunianchupachupkdkumarDevilwaysAshgjtammareddykaty185prerna31sWittyKittyFaayey-Devanshi-capriyasun2011Chinu5blah_blah3ipkkndankarhi-fanHonkytonkhkhb17illa8ArshForEveraangelisakhilashJasleencpervaizHot_Indo_Chillydbr_kmichimaria_awan-veena.shona-princess84love_kukiLove_MehakIshrafan11devishree-shamima-deeps_92pri12littlemoiMsCeylonLyraa99P4rveen12..Neha..nadiafarjana..juhi..meenalumashena07-BaRul-ParAz---Siva--monsi08PhoenixRadarKrishnaluv94moon_minesweet cherryMissArshi-tinselnyxx.Saraa.pinky_blueskiestvshowfanShafooshybabeprettyasjenkeenu_kk..Anita..GayuArnavLyssaPieFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-MrDarcyfandumasspvd

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Res
Love how u made Arnav sees that Khushi is not happy with engagement and Shyam is evil, I'm tired of reading writings about Arnav misunderstands Khushi( just because I expect that to happen in the show so that irritates me). So ur writing in this direction gave me hope of that track to never come( hopefully can't see Arnav and Khushi in that state). Well thanks for a wonderful read and continue soon.

Edited by ArshForEver - 14 November 2011 at 7:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KrzyKuri82chupachupDevilwayssunshine33jioraTishuusun2011Bunny_Bear_mahi_PhoenixRadar

Lyraa99 IF-Dazzler
Lyraa99
Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
omg the way u put it... i must say u have a great imagination.. gud work

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jioraBunny_Bear

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nice update Bhavi!! Arnav getting to know the truth.. I wish happens in real!
Thanks for the PM dear!

Bunny_Bear

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavapriya

PART THREE
                       Arnav was restless as she had had the courage to disobey him and now he was very angry that he almost forgot the reason he wanted to talk to her. All he wanted to do now was to vent his anger on her. He slept with his frustration promising himself to not leave her tomorrow.
                        Once again Arnav woke saying her name and he realised her act the day before and his decision. He came in his casuals down to his Di's surprise. She questioned him regarding his attire and he replied that he is not going to work today. She was astonished as her brother seldom not go to office. She continued to do her routine, while Arnav sat with his laptop in the drawing room so as not to miss her when she comes. Time passed and he became even more impatient. He was himself burning inside to ask his Di if she will come when Lavanya asked his Di,"Di why did not Chamkeeli come today?" Anjali replied to her that," I do not know Lavanyaji. I will give her a call." Anjali called Khushi's Landline and Buaji answered the telephone and said,"Kaun hain?
Anjali:Buaji. I am Anjali speaking. How are you? Can I speak to Khushiji ? Why did she not come today.
Buaji: I am fine. Listen Betiya. Sanka devi's Sagai is over and I do not want her to go to work till she is  married next week. So I only told her not to go to your house.
Anjali:Kya. Achcha well then say her I called and also my wishes to her.
                          An anxious Lavanya asked Di what happened. Di answered,"She will not come Lavanyaji. Her sagai is over it seems and her Buaji says that her marriage is next week. Why did not she tell us? " Arnav on hearing this got the shock of his life. What, he thought. Khushi's marriage next week. Lavanya also echoed his thoughts and said to Di,"What Di? She did not say us at all. Not a word to us."
                         Arnav now really had an urge to meet her but before he could leave his Di stopped him and said," Chote well today you are here. Will you accompany to the mandir? Arrey do not give me your looks. Just accompany me. Everybody else have work.Please. He reluctantly agreed and by the time his Di completed all the pujas it was around seven in the evening and after dropping his Di in his he told her he is meeting a client and left for Khushi's neighbourhood. He parked his car away and walked to her house. She was sitting in the frontyard of the house in her pink pajamas and her hair was free. She looked so beautiful and pure. She was looking at her hand and had tears in her eyes. She first looked at the hand bandaged by him and then also the hand in which her fiancee must have placed the ring, he thought and he almost felt light when she caressed her bandaged finger. She then kept her faceon her knees and started to touch her payal and then started to look at the stars.
                          Just then someone came out with tea. Arnav ducked in the darkness but still had a clear view and what he saw made his blood boil. His jijaji came with a cup of tea for her. She did not even notice himas she continued gazing at the stars. He then sat down next to her and even now no reaction. Then Shyam slowly took her hands from her legs and placed it on his cheeks. Arnav would have gone and killed him right then and there but he controlled himself and watched as his jijaji's truth unfolded. Khushi as though coming out of a trance jerked and pulled her hand away from him and rushed inside. Shyam smirked evilly and swore," Where will you go when we are married next week Khushiji? I want you at any costs Khushiji. I went to the extent of killing your babuji to get you and soon you will be mine. Only mine." he continued enumerating his evil plans unaware of the presence of another person who heard every part of the conversation being there.  

Feels like i am already watching the show...good going dear!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetntashaongongongBunny_Bear

Go to top