Fan Fictions

OS-Arnav knows the truth updated PART Four (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Yes... THIS is what needs to happen when he sees THAT note! He needs to realize who sent him those plants and LA needs to realize this as well...

SO she figures out that it is Thanks to Kushi that she is still at RM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Bunny_Bear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Arnav knows the truth updated PART Four (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hope this happens in th eshow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunny_Bear

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
nice os. continue nd pm me plz

Bunny_Bear

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
fab os if contiue pm me!!! i hope arnav confronts khushi. muahahahaha!
xxx

Bunny_Bear

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Aww i love this,please continue and pm me when you update,p.s i bet it was Aman on the phoneLOL

Bunny_Bear

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
PART TWO
                     Arnav was in a state of confusion. Did Khushi send the plants? Did she really want him to marry Lavanya? Then why did she shed tears when they both patched up and why the hell did she cry when he had announced marriage with her? How did she get the money to buy those plants. He knew she was facing a financial crisis because of her Babuji's failing health. Then where did she get the money from. Maybe Lavanya gave her and instructed her to place the plants in his office. he finally reached his house and decided to confront Khushi with the proof he had. When he entered the house, everyone were having dinner and there was no sign of her. Probably she left home. He had an urge to go to her house and confront her but thought the better of it as she will come tomorrow and he did not want her to think that he had come to meet her even at this night time.
                        So he went to his room and was busy with his laptop when he found a pair of hands hugging him from behind and that awful smell of a perfume. Suddenly he remembered the smell of Khushi,a floral odour, when he had tried to kiss her on the Diwali night. What the hell he thought to himself. Stop thinking about her. And then he turned to face Lavanya and asked,"Lavanya did you place the plants in my office the day you decided to leave for london?"
                 As expected by him she looked confused and asked him,"What plants,ASR?"
               Arnav now finally understood that it was all Khushi's doing and told her to just leave him alone in his typical ASR voice.He decided to talk to her the next day.
                  The next day dawned and Arnav once again woke up thinking of Khushi and he muttered to himself that he should stop thinking about her and keep him in control.
                 Arnav waited till the time was past her for coming and got angry on her for making him wait. He shouted to his Di,"Di say to Khushi that if she comes late I will cut her salary."
               His Di looked surprised and said,"Chote she is not working here anymore. She is coming only temporarily that too because of us and she is not doing it for money. So i only told her that it is better if she completes her work and come leisurely."
              Arnav on hearing it felt bad but did not understand one point and asked his Di," Because of us means what Di?"
              Anjali having understood that she blabbered their plan to Arnav decided to tell him the truth. Anjali then said,"Kya hain na chote? We all really missed Khushiji and we planned an act like Nani was once again angry with Lavanya and so we asked her to come for a few more days."
             Arnav was really astonished to learn that not only him but the entire family missed her. The girl who brought changes in him had in fact won all the hearts in his family.Well not all, he corrected himself thinking of his Mami.
         He waited for a little more time and left for his office fuming at her for having wasted his time and deciding to come for lunch to his house.
        Khushi came a little late as her buaji was giving her an earful of advice as to how she did not like her going to Raizada house and also about her Shyam Babua. Khushi was actually relieved to leave the house and looking forward to go to Raizada Mansion.She was helping Lavanyaji in the kitchen when she felt his presence. She was nervous first and then she thought anyhow we are not gonna talk. so she just ignored his presence and kept doing her work.
            On the other hand Arnav was burning with anger. He had left office to talk to her and she is here ignoring him and behaving as though he was not present here at all. This is the end. He said "Khushi" through gritted teeth and when she did not react and continued doing her work he held her shoulders and turned her to face him. "I am talking to you Khushi Kumari Gupta." She did not react at all. He just looked into her eyes and kept staring at her. Suddenly he heard his Di caling "Khushiji" and then he came out of his trance and said,"I need to talk to you. Come to the poolside after you finish what Di called you for."
                  She rushed past him and in the process hit herself on the door frame. She just moved aside ignoring the pain to just get away fro the place he was standing.
                She thought,"Laad Governor is angry once again. Probably because I did not give him the message on time. Hey Devi maiyya raksha karna. Please save me from the Laad Governor's wrath."
             She decided and went to Anjaliji and said her that she needed to go home as she got a call from home.
               Arnav who was waiting for her at the poolside was angry on seeing Omprakash keeping juice in his room and asked him where Khushi was and asked him to send her to his room to which Omprakash replied that she had gone home.
                  Arnav was shocked and angered at the same time. How dare she disobey me, Arnav Singh Raizada. Well you cannot escape from me when I have made up my mind to talk to you. He thought.

PRECAP: Khushi and jijaji, what is happening. Why is jijaji here and then he saw Shyam taking Khushi's hands while she was somewhere far away. Suddenly as though coming out of a trance she jerked and pulled her hands from Shyam's hands and went inside. Arnav also saw the expression on Shyam's face. It had a evil grin.

Edited by Bhavapriya - 13 November 2011 at 5:57am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupkscjkrockinggirl555swati2011Sravsk7JantarMantarkwkhan18suganya91ssttuuttiiemile1nivedithakkausar1219kashevmistletoe22tajwar zavinabenjoa123sunshine33Suman786shalinikanaguayesha786xxxCrazySaRunianspongebobchickGurpreet1991shaheerdiwanimanjusha_92MSgayatrikaty185binc0802AshgArchu61kdkumarWittyKittyprerna31sasumi-sia-Chimpsymeghnassun2011monkeydog18hemvbshonu2cpervaiz_mahi_-shamima--veena.shona-littlemoiAriyaLilyOrchidsreemeeraMsCeylonMarciIshrafan11pri12PhoenixRadarnadiafarjana..juhi..--Siva--lara3110monsi08-Zara-smitarFAYKHAN29-BaRul-ParAz-newmoon2011Krishnaluv94moon_minesweet cherrysunflower52pinky_blueskiestvshowfanMissArshi-Shafooshybabeprettyasjenshah10.Saraa.tinselSuchi.R-JollyJabeen-ajoopSanz.HappyMelodydumas.SajnaVe.rechus

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
very very niceee and amazing and precap is so goood ...hope arnav will not mad at khushi...continueee     sooon nd pm me plzzz

Edited by pri12 - 13 November 2011 at 2:49am

Bunny_Bear

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
nyc part

Bunny_Bear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top