Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Okay. This one shot is based on the new promo and also the SBB segments and a bit of my imagination. Hope you like it and Please do comment.
Arnav knows the truth.

Arnav was in his room trying to concentrate on his work but all is concentration was on the girl downstairs doing something pagal. Just like the way she had stopped him when he had come from office doing something with her hands. He neither had the patience nor the time to enjoy her antics this time as he had an important meeting at 1o'clock with some of his delegates. He had ignored her at that time and now alone in his room he was trying to figure out what she had wanted to convey to him. He cursed himself for straying away from the work. He was once again concentrating on his work when he heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Hariprakash came in and said,"Chote Sahib, Khushiji told to give this to you and said it was really important that you read it."
                    Arnav stared at the Bhagavad Gita in his hands and said,"What the hell!" He was irritated now. What did she think of herself. She knew that I did not believe in God and yet she sends me Bhagavad Gita,he thought angrily. He decided to give her a piece of his mind and searched for her. She was in the mandir teaching something to Lavanya and she chose to ignore him even though she sensed his presence.He came to them and told Lavanya that Di was calling her and then when she left turned to her," what the hell Khushi Kumari Gupta. Why the hell did you send me Bhagavad Gita." She just looked at him surprised and when he showed the book she looked stunned and then she saw the clock and muttered to herself ,"Hey Devi maiyya Hariprakashji did not give the paper to him. Now he is oing to make a chutney out of me." She ran to the hall and took the paper she had written the message for him and further wrote down in another paper that Hariparashji got the wrong idea of giving him the Bhagavad gita instead of the paper she had written.Arnav now having read the note realised that she had been trying to say this from the time he had come home and as well as angry on her for not saying it earlier and shouted at her,"Why did you not say it that time itself?" Khushi started writing once again and that is all that needed  Arnav to lose his patience and he yelled,"Speak out Dammit. are you dumb?"
                       Khushi who was also angry by this time replied him,"I am not interested in talking  to you and I tried to tell you through actions and you ignored me and also i told Hariprakashji to give this note to you and he also got mistaken and now before you start shouting it is already late for your meeting."
                 Arnav angrily retorted and said,"You need not say me what to do and what not to do. I know it myself and" before he could continue his phone rang and Khushi ran away from the place thanking the person on the phone for saving her from the Laad Governor's wrath.
              Arnav left for the meeting but somehting was not right. The meeting was over and he was heading home when he suddenly realised that the handwriting on the note that Khushi wrote was the same as the one he received along with the plants which were supposedly from Lavanya.

PART 1 PAGE 1
PART 2 PAGE 2
PART 3 PAGE 6
 PART 4 PAGE 11

Edited by Bhavapriya - 20 November 2011 at 5:04am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

gudirockinggirl555kscjklaila889Sravsk7JantarMantarShini.Shiva86shamagoyalBhawna.dsarach-arhifansuganya91ssttuuttiiLalalandxMissylawmax2067sweetntashakashevdknalalankangmjudvvishrutaNrp77Suman786shaz01shalinikanaguluvtwilight19MSgayatriayesha786xxxsunshine33sriarshiAshgkaty185Bajaj.rbserina087CrazySaRunianalice54asumijessjazzprerna31shemvb-sia-Yazzy91mirnaliniblah_blah3Faayeyipkkndankshaam91sun2011PrInCeSs_dIVaccuteaangelshonu2cpervaizHot_Indo_Chilly_mahi_sparikh-veena.shona-AR-ARHI_nailaLily2011deeps_92littlemoiIshrafan11PhoenixRadarongongongdevishree-shamima-nature-lovernadiafarjana-BaRul-ParAz-shena07moon_mine--Siva--srahsnewmoon2011meenalumaShiningStar18sunflower52sweet cherryMissArshi-Shafoopinky_blueskiesshybabe.Saraa.tinselMrDarcyfanSuchi.RGayuArnav-JollyJabeen-MephistoFAYKHAN29Innocent.angelHappyMelodydumasrechus.SajnaVe.Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS-Arnav knows the truth updated PART Four" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
nice os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunny_Bear

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
nyc post Smile

Bunny_Bear

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nyc os...plz conti

Bunny_Bear

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
:D :D insha allah it happen this WAY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LalalandxMissyBunny_Bear

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
HI Bhavi.. Nice start.. Hoping if same happens in show, we'll get more Arhi scenes atleast fighting..Big smile

Please PM me when you update!

Bunny_Bear

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Nycc post

Bunny_Bear

ccuteaangel

Goldie