VirMan OS&SS : Note - pg.70 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
amazinng !!! when r u gonna post part 9 ????????????
@JULIEL, gagoo, princess14, shehroon_riaz, daminipatel12, virmanforever, luvya4ever, pinkstars, aarzoo.bhatia, cutykoo27, Sonika1988, rukuswasthika, -Talli-, jasminedayal, maria0123, nimmy1998, luvzindagi, Khushi15, Deepali88, dumas, soho19, me.san, hs7071, Bhavapriya, love_never_dies, Nikhi., preethis, niha12345, tina_1234, rev4eva, SugarCubes, honeey95...

thanx a lot... 🤗
Originally posted by luvya4ever

wow! So just read the rest of your writings too and I am definitely impressed! I love your characterization and impeccable grammar! I loved the cure OSs and DSs... Absolutely adored the suhaag raat... I can totally see that happening for real!!!!
Do continue writing... you really are very good!

thanx a lot... 😃
Originally posted by missingremix

Nice update..each n every scene really well depicted..b it dr manan's concern for maniv...virat's excitement..virat-vanshika-viren convo or d devar-bhabhi scene..loved how they spent d complete journey talking abt manvi..eager for d nxt update..do update soon n pm me ven u do.. :))

thanx a lot dear.. 😃
Originally posted by Shivrajput52

Ashly whr r u...?? Plz update dis we r waitin dear... Seen u liking a post aftr a mnth yestrdy on tvc... Girl plz update ur os... Nd cme nd meet us on tvc... Our adda...!!

i'm here only...😊
i'm coming to tvc nowadays...will try to come regularly... 😊

This is sequel to my os Ek Hatke se Suhaag Raat (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51630073). The story takes place some months after. YT link to the song used, which inspired me to write this os â€¦.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YICM4V45A[/YOUTUBE]

OS - Naadan Parindey

O naadaan parindey / ghar aa jaa.. (3)

ghar aa jaa / ghar aa jaa / ghar aa jaa..

-----

He drove aimlessly through the empty streets of Chandigarh as the song played on the car stereo. Going home was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment. Home as in the questioning looks of his family and their empty room.

-----

kyun des bides phire maara / kyun haal behaal thaka haara

kyun des bides phire maara / tu raat biraat ka banjara

-----

Virat thought back to how he ended up wandering late night.

It had been two weeks since Manvi left him. From Dadaji to Shlok, all  've been asking him when she'll return. Little did his family know that she had left forever. She wouldn't even pick up his calls and he couldn't go to Rishikesh without raising suspicions.

He tried to believe that she took the decision in anger and once she calms down she'll return. He couldn't bear the silence of his room without her usual chattering or their usual nokjhoks. Forget the room, he couldn't bear her absence in his life itself.  To forget the pain he drowned himself in work everyday. But nights were unbearable, when sleep refused to bless him.

He still remembered the day when he returned home to a silent room, clean of her belongings, only a big envelope and a letter waiting him on their bed.

After reading the letter and seeing inside the envelope, he could only collapse on the bed. Inside the envelope were his recent photos with Maya. He knew how it might 've happened. He had already told Maya that he had moved on and was happy with his marriage. Yet she had been bumping into him more often and every time she asked him to take her back in his life, tried to hug him or stood very close to him. Now he knew why she did so - so that she can make fake proofs of their 'nonexistent' affair.

In the letter, Manvi wrote that if she had known that he loved another girl, she would've never come between them. Now that she came to know about it, she's letting him free. She thanked him for helping her so far and promised that she'll never be a trouble anymore.

He couldn't believe that Manvi chose to believe those photos instead of asking him about it. But then he had never told her that he loved her. He was scared that she would misunderstand that his love was out of sympathy. So he was waiting till her surgery got over. He was worried about how she'll react on hearing about his past affair. She might think that he still had feelings for his ex as she didn't know that he loved her. That was why he hid about Maya.

How he wished now that he hadn't. If only he had told her in the beginning.

-----

O naadaan parindey / ghar aa jaa..

naadaan parindey / ghar aa jaa.. (4)

sau dard badan pe phaile hain / har karam ke kapde maile hain

-----

" Enough is enough," he decided. " I don't care what our families are going to think, I don't care if she wants to see me or not. I'm going to meet her now."  He turned his car towards Rishikesh.

-----

kaate chahe jitna, paron se hawa ko

khud se na bach payega tu

tod aasmanon ko, phoonk de jahanon ko

khud ko chhhupa na payega tu

koi bhi le rasta / tu hai tu bebasta

apne hi ghar aayega tu

o naadaaan...

-----

It was almost 2 in the morning yet Manvi couldn't sleep. It wasn't anything new - ever since she returned, she had lost her sleep. She listened to the song playing somewhere in the neighborhood while watching the moon. She couldn't stop her tears as she remembered her wrong decision to leave him without giving him a chance to explain.

When she arrived at the Chaudhary house, she didn't tell them that she had left her sasural forever. But after one week, Badi Beeji sensed that something was wrong and cornered Manvi. She was forced to spill out everything and it took lot of selfcontrol on BB's side not to shout at her.

" How can you be so stupid ?! Why didn't you ask him about it ?! "

" I...I.." sobbed Manvi.

" Don't you trust him ?"

" I… I was afraid that he will say its true."

" Manvi...you are always jumping into action without thinking." BB shook her head. " You shouldn't 've done that."

" I didn't know what to do. Before marriage, he told me he was marrying me so that I can do my treatment in Chandigarh n also stay with Di.." she tried to justify her action.

" And you believed that ?! Have you ever seen how he looks at you ?! "

" He always treated me as a friend only. And those photos were real BB !! How can I think its not possible for him to 've an affair ?! "

" Did you see him hugging her back or smiling at her in any of those photos ?"

Manvi tried to remember and then shook her head. 'BB was right ! His expression in those pictures was of irritation. She hadn't thought about it till now.'

" You are such an idiot, girl ! He loves you. I've seen it in his eyes. I'm sure he didn't tell you that only because he was worried you'll mistake his love for sympathy."

" You don't know that !! "

" I've seen the world, silly. I know it when I see it. And I know you too. I know that you love him too."

" What ?! No, its not like that…"

" Whom are you kidding ?! Why else would you be scared about your doubt being true ?! Why else are you so hurt about it ?! Why else are you still sad, even after leaving him ?! "

Manvi had no reply. She just stared down, as BB's words sinked in.

How she wished she hadn't left him. If only she had talked to him about those photos.

-----

-----

Home was were the heart is. And her heart was with Virat. It took her a misunderstanding, a separation and BB to realize that. She wished she could see him now. But she didn't 've the courage to face him after what she had done.

-----

kaaga re kaaga re mori, itni araj tujhse, chun chun khaiyo maans (2)

khaiyo na tu naina more, khaiyo na tu naina mohe, piya ke milan ki aas.. (2)

o naadaaan...

-----

All he wanted was to see her again. He didn't care that it was late night and probably all were asleep in her home. He had no idea how he was going to see her when she might be asleep, locked in her room. He just couldn't bear the distance any more.

-----

-----

He walked slowly towards the main door entrance, after parking his car outside the gate and climbing over the gate. He thanked God that his in-laws didn't 've any dogs. Something told him to look up at the balcony. There, in fullmoon light, stood the one who stole his heart.

Manvi wiped her tears and got the feeling of being watched. She looked down from her balcony. Her eyes widened in surprise as she recognized the person.

' He looks so tired and sleepless.'

' She looks so tired and sleepless.'

Both studied each other in the dim moonlight. They realized that they weren't the only person suffering.

Suddenly Manvi remembered why they were in this situation. She stepped away from the balcony edge, feeling guilty.

Virat's heart sank, seeing her move away. ' She still thinks I'm guilty. I wish I could explain.' He started to walk away dejected, trying to console himself that atleast he saw her again.

Manvi leaned forward for another glimpse of him and was shocked to see him walk away slowly.

-----

naadaan parindey / ghar aa jaa.. (3)

naadaan parindey…..

ghar aa jaa.

-----

Virat was almost at the gate when he heard someone shout from behind, " I'm sorry."

He turned back and was surprised to see Manvi, who was kneeling on the ground, clutching her stomach, trying to catch her breathe. He rushed to her side and kneeled down, worried about her health. She looked down, unable to face him.

" I'm sorry." She whispered. " I should've asked you about it."

" No, I'm sorry." He said holding her by shoulders. " I should 've told you everything in the beginning itself. Whatever I had with her ended long before you came into my life."

He cupped her face, forcing her to look at him. " After I met you, there had been no other girl in my life. I swear on my mother, I didn't cheat on you, I'll never. Because I love you Manvi. That is the only reason I married you. Whatever I told you before was only to make you agree. I was scared that you'll mistake my love for sympathy, that is why I didn't tell you till now."

Tears rolled down her eyes as she heard him confess his love. The only thought that ran through her mind was ' BB is so right !! '

" Those pictures aren't what they look like !! No matter how much I tried, she wouldn't go away. She kept following me even after I told her I'm happy with you. She made photos of those attempts to show you that she is in my life. You are the only one for me. Please believe me."

Manvi couldn't take it anymore. She was the one who made the wrong decision and here he was apologizing for what happened. She flung herself onto him, hugging him tight. " I love you too Virat. I'm sorry it took me so long."

Virat couldn't believe his ears. ' Finally !!!' He hugged back equally tight.

" Please come back home." He requested.

" I'm (at) home… with you." She whispered, a smile appearing on their faces after a long time.

that was beautiful...loved it!!!!
Simply awesome gal, loved BB for making Manvi realize Virat's love for her. Both of them were suffering and missing each other so much. Loved the balcony scene and how she ran to him and their confession was simply mindblowing...

The song was awesome along with the OS...😊
Truly love the ending; great job...
that was absolutely beautifull.. i think we desi chicks cant refrain from putting in atleast one misunderstanding and one run away scene 😆 maybe our television industry inspires us to believe in an angst filled passionate love- where forgiveness hold high ...