Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii... luved your OS/SS.. can you please PM me from now on.. 
thank you.. :)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divya86

You write so well!! I love the story so far... Virat and Manvi are slowly yet surely getting closer and that is SO brilliant!! Can't wait to read more! Waiting to see Virat's reaction to her illness.

Please update soon!!

Thanks for the pm!

thanx a lot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ashred12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinam3

Hii... luved your OS/SS.. can you please PM me from now on..

thank you.. :)

thanx...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ashred12 thumbnail
Note:

I wrote this OS after seeing my cable tv's show synopsis that Beeji will ask Manvi to stay away from wedding after Swamini bua's anger.
ashred12 thumbnail
A big thanx to Shovi n Radhi for helping me complete this OS. ๐Ÿค—

OS - Sour n Sweet

" Tum shaadi mein nahi aaongi."

These words were the worst Manvi had ever heard in her life. Beeji had decided this punishment for her for angering Swamini bua repeatedly. What was her fault if Swamini bua couldn't stand the jokes that were played during most weddings ?! And the punishment... To stay away from her dear di's wedding. It was worse than dying for Manvi.
No matter how much Jeevika and others pleaded, Beeji refused to change her decision. She didn't want to do this but she couldn't risk Jeevika's future in that house for Manvi's antics. Especially when Swamini was the decisionmaker of the Vadhera house.

With a heavy heart, the bride's family left for the mandap. Jeevika and Manvi had bid their farewells already in the room. Manvi controlled herself till the party left. The moment she saw that they were gone, she broke down.
She was sad that her sister was leaving her but it hurt more not being able to see her sister marrying the best guy in the world.
" This is all that Virat's fault. If he hadn't opened his mouth, Dadaji wouldn't 've insisted to see the skit and things wouldn't 've been this worse. I bet he is jumping with joy now." Manvi cursed Virat for her state.

----------

Virat had wanted to take revenge on Manvi for making him sing again. He knew that whatever she had planned to perform may irritate the elders. All he wanted was her to get some scolding. But he didn't expect that bua would make it a big deal. He felt bad when the war between him and Manvi turned into respect issue between the families. He was relieved that his brother and Dadaji and her Beeji managed to control the situation. But when he saw the look Beeji gave to Manvi, he realised that it was far from over.

----------

When the bride's family arrived, Vanshika and Kadambari noticed that there was a sadness among them.
" Is everything alright ? " Vanshika asked worried.

" No no. Everything is fine. Its our daughter's bidaai na, thats why all are bit gloomy." answered Madan chachu.

" Where is Manvi ? " asked Kadambari chachi, missing her excitement. She thought she saw the Choudharys feel uncomfortable.

" Manvi...well...she is not feeling well. Nothing to worry, just a small fever, thats all." Beeji answered smiling though breaking inside. Only God knew how much it hurt her to keep away Manvi.

Soon all were seated for the function.
Virat looked around, against his wish, for the hurricane named Manvi. Nothing came. He wondered if she was hiding from him. But that was impossible. If anything, she would be up with her revenge. Something was not right, he could feel it.
Virat managed to track down Dabbu. He asked him casually, " Where is your hurricane sister ? Is she planning to murder me or something ? "

" Manvi di ? How can she murder you if she is not here ? "

" What ?! "

" Yes. Beeji told her not to come. She said di is causing trouble always and she didn't want anything to happen during the wedding." explained Dabbu sadly.

Virat was shocked. He never thought things would go this far. He felt angry at himself for stopping a girl from attending the wedding of her sister whom she loved more than her life.

----------

Manvi had been crying for a long time. She started feeling dizzy and remembered that she hadn't taken medicine for fever after the last day's incident. She thought to take it but suddenly remembered that it was Virat who bought them for her. The thought rekindled her anger and she decided not to take the medicine no matter what happens.
She felt very weak and lied down on the bed. She had made a mess in her room in her anger. She wondered if she should clean it up. ' But di is not going to come back to this room. So why bother ? ' thought Manvi as she gave in to her headache and closed her eyes.

----------

Virat had no idea how he sneaked out of the marriage venue and reached the outhouse. All he knew was he needed to correct his mistake. He became impatient ringing the bell for a long time. But nobody opened. He started to get worried. He knew how much Jeevika meant to Manvi. ' What if she did something to herself in grief ? No ! I can't let it happen.'

----------

Manvi thought she heard the bell ring. But who would come for her ? Her family was busy with the wedding and so were the Vadheras. Then who ? ' Maybe its my imagination.' decided Manvi and ignored the sound.

----------

Virat gave up ringing the doorbell. He had to find another way. He looked around and saw a ladder. He remembered how he and Viren came to see Jeevika few nights back. He clearly remembered the girls' room. He didn't waste anymore time. He climbed the ladder to the window and jumped in. The sight that he saw shocked him.

----------

The room was a mess.

The bed was a mess.

And in a corner of the bed lied Manvi, curled up into a ball.

He cursed himself seeing her condition. He had definitely gone too far with his revenge.
He rushed to her side. "Manvi, are you alright ? Manvi.. Manvi.." He shook her gently.

" Eh ? " She opened her eyes slowly and found herself looking at the person she hated most at the moment. " You !! " She sat up shouting even in her weak condition. " Leave me alone. Get out of my sight."

Virat flinched at her words. Exactly what he had told her on the mehndi night.
" I..."

" Didn't you 've enough ? I can't see my sister getting married. What more do you want ? Did you come to see me crying ? Got your wish ? Now leave." Manvi's voice raised with each word.

" Look, I..." But he couldn't complete his words. Manvi had just fallen back to bed, unconscious.
" Manvi..." He called but no response. He sprinkled water on her face but she didn't wake up. He touched her face and pulled back his hand immediately. She was burning with fever. He checked the drawers immediately and found that only few tablets were used.
" What have you done ?! What have I done ?! " Virat couldn't stop blaming himself.
' I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to her.' thought Virat as he carried her to his car and drove fast to hospital.

----------

Continued in next post...

Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
last part
----------

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. Virat lost count of time. He even lost count of how many times nurses went in and out of the emergency room where Manvi was admitted. It was getting scarier by minute. He turned off his phone to avoid any calls from home. He couldn't handle it now.
Finally the doctor came out. Virat almost ran to him.
" We 've given some injections to bring down her fever. But we need to do some blood tests to confirm her illness. She will be moved to room now. Call me when she wakes up."

Virat didn't really hear what the doctor said. He heard only the last part. He just nodded and followed the stretcher that took Manvi to room.

----------

Another long wait for her to wake up. Finally she opened her eyes.

" You again !! Why can't you just leave me alone !! " Manvi didn't want to see him.

Virat wanted to ask forgiveness, make her understand how badly he was repenting, but they didn't 've time to waste. They had a wedding to attend.

" Listen." Virat replied sharply, holding her shoulders. " I am sorry. I didn't know things would turn this worse. I won't let you miss your di's wedding. I am taking you to the venue. Just get ready in few minutes when we return."

" No I can't. Beeji has forbidden me. "

" Everything happened because of me. I'll explain everything to Beeji." and left to call the doctor.

Manvi was in confusion. On one side, Beeji's decision which she made Manvi agree to using the blank promise she gave long back. On the other side, her wish to see her di's marriage.

While she was in thoughts, Virat returned with the doctor. He checked her and announced her fit for discharge. But he wanted to do the tests. Virat made the doctor agree to do it the next day.

Soon Virat and Manvi returned to the outhouse. Manvi weighed her options all the way back. Her love for her di won finally. Manvi got ready as soon as possible and they rushed to the mandap. They were lucky to reach before the pheras started. They watched from the entrance as the remaining functions got over.

----------

" I am sorry for what happened."

Manvi was silent.

" I am really sorry. Not only for landing you in trouble, but also for shouting at you that night."

Still no reply.

" Are you still angry at me ? Please say something." Virat didn't like seeing her so silent.

" Thank you." Manvi said softly, after few minutes.

Virat let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding in. She may or may not 've forgiven him but he was able to give back her happiness. He could wait for the old Manvi to return, now that she talked to him without shouting.
" Now I need to clear this mess." said Virat.

He moved to the families with Manvi as the newly married couple took blessings of the elders. He went straight to Beeji.
" Beeji, whatever happened was because of me. If I hadn't forced, that skit would 've never been performed and all these tensions wouldn't 've happened. Please don't punish her like this."

Beeji was taken aback by his words. She could only nod. But in her mind, she felt a big burden being lifted.

The gloomy mood of the Choudharys was now lifted with Manvi's arrival. All except Swamini bua were happy to 've her back. Virat stepped to his brother's side and watched how almost everyone started smiling from heart with her arrival.

Viren was about to ask about Virat's disappearance. But when he saw the smile on everyone's faces including Manvi and Virat, he dropped the idea. The more he watched Virat, the more he was convinced about the changing relationship between his brother and his wife's sweet sister.

Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow super duper rockin yaar

This was amazing plz pm me wen u update
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashred12

Note:

I wrote this OS after seeing my cable tv's show synopsis that Beeji will ask Manvi to stay away from wedding after Swamini bua's anger.

Really๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... Anyways loved your OS very much. Do continue writing and plz PM me when you update.
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...very aptly titled, sour n sweet..dat truely was d feel of ur OS..smwhr sour, smwhr sweet, jst like the relationship our VirMan currently share๐Ÿ˜ณ..u write really well..plz do come up wid more...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ashred12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Wow super duper rockin yaar

This was amazing plz pm me wen u update

thanx...๐Ÿ˜ƒ