VirMan OS&SS : Note - pg.70 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 73

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soho19

Adorable, very cute, and absolute show material! I can imagine both of them fighting like that :D Very nice! Do write more, I can't wait to read them! LOLClap

thanx a lot...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viratndmanvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan OS&SS : Note - pg.70 (Page 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil asian gal

I could honestly imagine this OS happening in the show...Tongue...lol...well done ashred! Clap...U know u cud have been hired to be the writer of the show...no doubt...i'm pretty sure everyone else wud agree wid me on this...right peeps?..lol..I love the way they comeback at each other...ROFL..lol love it! Well I loved reading it and I hope to read more OS, ff and SS from u...do add me 2 ur PM list when u right OS, SS and ff...until then take care and ciao! Wink
</div>
<div>
LiL aSiAn GaL aKa PrIaNkA

thanx a lot..Big smile

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
LOVED it! .. it's the best and most realistic ff I've ever read! .. You're really good at keeping the characters and their current feelings intact. I could totally imagine them actually saying all that. Well done! Please continue, the weekends are a drag without VirMan! 

ashred12

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfire

LOVED it! .. it's the best and most realistic ff I've ever read! .. You're really good at keeping the characters and their current feelings intact. I could totally imagine them actually saying all that. Well done! Please continue, the weekends are a drag without VirMan!

thanx a lot..Big smile

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

HAHK - 2

Just when they were about to enter the main hall, Virat stopped. " Tum log jao. Main abhi aata hoon. Kuch kaam yaad aa gaya."

Manvi eyed him suspiciously. ' Ab kya hain ?! '

Dabbu and Shloku nodded and took Manvi with them.

Virat had two reasons to not go with them. Firstly, he wanted to take an appointment with their family doctor for Manvi. Secondly, he still remembered the disapprovals of her beeji and his bua everytime they spent time together. Now that they both were gone from the crowd for a long time, he didn't want them to think too much into his relation with her - whatever it was.

" Kaha thi tum ?! Main kabse tumhe dhoond rahi hoon." asked a worried Jeevika.

" Sorry di, woh main...haan, woh mujhe sar dard ho rahi thi, toh main kuch dawai lene gayi. Abhi main theek hoon."

" Sach ? Tumhe abhi dard nahi hai ?"

" Nahi di, main ab bilkul theek hoon."

" Tum kissi ko batakar nahi jaa sakte ? Hamesha kuch na kuch musibat khadi kar deti hain." scolded Beeji, keeping her volume as low as possible.

" Beeji please. Aaj ke din usse mat daato." Jeevika pleaded.

" Sirf iski vachai se main kuch nahi keh rahi hoon. Par yaad rakhna, ainda aisa kuch ki toh..."

Manvi nodded without a word.

" Kaha reh gaye tum ?! " asked Viren.

" Sorry bhai, ek zaroori kaam aa gaya tha."

" Zaroori kaam ? Aur tujhe ? Apni bhai ke shaadi se jyada kya zaroori kaam hai ? " started Dadaji.

Virat didn't reply while Viren felt bad for his brother. Vanshika came to distract Dadaji.

" Bauji, chaliye na. Bidaai ka waqt ho raha hai."

" Theek hai, chalo." Dadaji left giving a glare to Virat.

All rituals of bidaai were completed. The bridegroom's family started to leave with the newly married couple to the Vadhera house.

" Can't we go with them ? " asked Manvi.

" Nahi. Hamara saath sirf yaha tak hai. Shaadi ke mandap se aage sirf sasuralwale dulhan ke saath hote hai." replied Madan chachu.

" Kitni buri custom hai yeh." complained Manvi.

" Chup kar." scolded Beeji.

" Maa, yeh bhabhi ke gharwale kal wapas jaa rahe hai ? " whispered Virat.

" Haan. Kyu ? "

" Par maa, aaj itni rasmon ke baad woh log thak gaye hongi na. Aur badi beeji ki tabiyat toh jaldi kharab ho jate hai. Toh aapko nahi lagta unhe ek din aur rukna chahiye ? Aur bhabhi ko bhi acha lagega agar unke gharwale unke paas shaadi ke pehle dinon mein rahenge toh. Aap ko aisa nahi lagta ? "

" Baat toh sahi hai. Aur phir maayke mein bhi kuch rasmein hai shaadi ke baad. Main abhi baat karti hoon beeji se."

Virat was relieved. Now he can take Manvi to doctor the next day, without any complications.

" Beeji, shaadi ke baad kuch rasmein maayke mein bhi hote hain na ? Aur aap log bahut thak jayenge aaj ke function ke baad. Toh aap log un rasmon tak kyun nahi ruk jaate ? " asked Vanshika to Beeji.

" Par..."

" Baat toh sahi hai. Aap log tab tak ruk jaayiye." said Swamini who overheard their conversation, though not happy that Vanshika didn't consult her first before talking to Beeji.

" Theek hai. Jaise aap ki marzi." agreed Beeji half-heartedly, as the bride's party followed the baarat to the entrance to bid final farewell.

After the teary farewell, the bridegroom's family moved to their vehicles. Virat sneaked back to Manvi and whispered urgently. " Make yourself free tomorrow and meet me outside at your gate exactly at 10am. Don't argue." and was gone as fast as he came.

Manvi felt her jaw drop. ' His nerve !' She thought as she watched the Vadheras leaving, taking her life, her dear di, away from her.

Soon all the guests left. Only the Choudhary family was left and slowly they returned to their respective rooms.

Manvi couldn't sleep all night. It was the first time she was not with her di. 'She is in good hands, Manvi. Just relax.' She told herself again and again.

She turned and turned on the bed but sleep never came. She thought of doing something, anything, to spend the time till morning. But nothing came to her mind. Out of the blue, her thoughts went to the last conversation she had, which happened to be with Virat.

' I should refuse to go with him. I can take care of myself. I don't need his help.' She still fumed remembering how he took decisions for her. ' Who does he think he is ?! Taking decisions about me !! '

Virat had just fallen asleep after seeing off all the guests, along with his Chachu. He wanted to strangle the person who was disturbing his sleep, by calling on his phone. But his irritation evaporated when he saw Manvi's name flashing. He could guess why she couldn't sleep, but he had no idea why she was calling him.

HAHK - 3 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1956929&PID=49259009&#49259009

Edited by ashred12 - 23 December 2011 at 4:35am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliessalma009simron...lakhanikomalsidhant_aieshapatel77SheIsTheOnepyaar_kya_karnacue1piyushiSwethu.Nihsonchandana123Tuba_KSGmoonstruckJhinka_RoySapphiresubtlesapphiresoni_md--Mystical--inlvwithehmmbhpinkgalnrithyaoluvzindagicoolfireKaShCrazyAneesaprincess14laynaNivRenDeewaniaysha1989PRlovMusicBreak.The.Coderev4eva-Amri-cutie_mahimastarasdfshiv-gauri4evaroshrebpreethisKrishnaluv94SugarCubes-happilyunknown-Yuks-|Persephone|Suchi-LumzzRKDramebaazlove_never_diesThe007ShivaniVarunKiBiwidumasNikki_Titli

--Mystical--

--Mystical--

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Superliked it..Thumbs Up..plz update the nxt part soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bloom-ashred12

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

Superliked it..Thumbs Up..plz update the nxt part soon

thanx...Smile

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
very nice,.. and true to the characters : ) : ) 

Loved it. 
but I am feeling saaaddd that Maanvi and Jeevika will be separated : (

ashred12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top