KABHI KABHI MERE DIL MEIN NEW CHAPTER 6 PG 54(1/2) - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
at least tell us when r u going to update?even if discontinued let me know we dont west time to wait for her?
@idunno

I think Anu di wants to continue but she is doing an MBA and working and also her mom is in UK with her...she is hardly to be seen anywhere even in FB...I have a friend who is a very good friend of Anu di and she said that she herself feels bad about not being able to continue but under the current circumstance we can only wait...

Anu di 's wriitng got me hooked to IF FF's and now I am aregular but she has stopped writing...
Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

@idunno

I think Anu di wants to continue but she is doing an MBA and working and also her mom is in UK with her...she is hardly to be seen anywhere even in FB...I have a friend who is a very good friend of Anu di and she said that she herself feels bad about not being able to continue but under the current circumstance we can only wait...

Anu di 's wriitng got me hooked to IF FF's and now I am aregular but she has stopped writing...
thanks for reply sorry for her, hope she will continue, this ff was really good, by the way best luck for her MBA course and hope to see her on IF soon.
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

do pm me 

please update