Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Aisha..

Oh ... Loved the promo...Pls continue ... I have read these kind of story but the story like this from u will be damn big gift to me!

As I have said it is going be a very common filmy story...but thanks for keeping your faith on me...
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow i like promo...n i love to read this ff...
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic news... another FF yipeee  
Ooo... I like hehehe! 👏 Please do continue hehehe and add me to you PM list!
Shes got attitude hehehe... ignoring his smile and shaking her head 😉 but Arjun likes!

Awesome... already loving them hahaha!
Update soon
Thanks
Anupa28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.1

Fantastic news... another FF yipeee  
Ooo... I like hehehe! 👏 Please do continue hehehe and add me to you PM list!
Shes got attitude hehehe... ignoring his smile and shaking her head 😉 but Arjun likes!

Awesome... already loving them hahaha!
Update soon
Thanks

Arohi here will be portrayed as a very sweet and simple girl but headstrong girl...I think she must have felt a very awkard to see a random stranger smiling at her ...so is the dismissive glance..

To see the Arohi(REE) with an attitude you will have to read Ik Khawaish...
love.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anupa28

Arohi here will be portrayed as a very sweet and simple girl but headstrong girl...I think she must have felt a very awkard to see a random stranger smiling at her ...so is the dismissive glance..

To see the Arohi(REE) with an attitude you will have to read Ik Khawaish...

I said she has attitude because she ignored him lol... but now I know why she did that!
She must have been thinking pervert hahahaha 😆 seeing Arjun smile like that at her!

Oh I love the FF Ik Khawaish heheheeh... full of attitude hehehe!

I really should read the character sketch for this hahaha1 Got to excited and commented straight after reading the promo lol! 😃 

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow luv da promo plzz cont soon
fanx 4 da pm x 😊
kitanithuy thumbnail
another ff ... sound good . love to see your update soon.
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo on new ff
you should continue
loved promo
continue soon
Aparamegha thumbnail
waooo another FF from one of my favourite writer.

Very interesting start. Very filmy.  Arjun with a cool attitude towards girls and Arohi gave no patta. So he already has a girlfriend but still he is drooling over Arohi finding her sexy. Men will always be men..Like Salil threatening to inform his gf. That was so funny.

Who is the gf. I am sure it is either Gauri or Natasha.

Is he a cassanova di? whatever he is I am liking it and looking forward to the first chapter.
Anupa28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apara_loves_KMH

waooo another FF from one of my favourite writer.

Very interesting start. Very filmy.  Arjun with a cool attitude towards girls and Arohi gave no patta. So he already has a girlfriend but still he is drooling over Arohi finding her sexy. Men will always be men..Like Salil threatening to inform his gf. That was so funny.

Who is the gf. I am sure it is either Gauri or Natasha.

Is he a cassanova di? whatever he is I am liking it and looking forward to the first chapter.

Thanks for the kind words..I have already said it is going to be a common filmy story...nothing poetic or arty..just a typical story which i am sure you all have read..but just thought about writing the same concept with my Fav Arjuhi...

Well he is not a cassanova..he is just a man who got attracted by seeing a very  beautiful girl coming along...he found her sexy anfd mentioned that balantly to his mate ...as you have said men will always be men..so he was just playing around I guess..lets see what he does...