•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
please like and share ur precious comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-uLusfNrM&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE] 
as usual it was awesum sweety...i luved it...great job...n do continue...n thanx 4r d pm ...tc😊
can't see it πŸ˜­
is it my adobe flashplayer prob or what😑

gosh...i guess i'll have to update it  and then watch it
😭😭😭
Originally posted by piyali.1228

as usual it was awesum sweety...i luved it...great job...n do continue...n thanx 4r d pm ...tc😊

Thanks piyali and i requested u please don't go before show ends
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

can't see it πŸ˜­
is it my adobe flashplayer prob or what😑

gosh...i guess i'll have to update it  and then watch it
😭😭😭

oh it's sad but when u update ur adobe flash player so please watch it i am sure u love it
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

oh it's sad but when u update ur adobe flash player so please watch it i am sure u love it

finally i saw it πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

its so fascinating 😳 Seriously awesome. Stelena was so adorable...and Edwella...they r just "gorgeous" like i always say⭐️
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

finally i saw it πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

its so fascinating 😳 Seriously awesome. Stelena was so adorable...and Edwella...they r just "gorgeous" like i always say⭐️

i am glad u like and yea another vampire couples vm on heart beat song coming soon
Ur VM was amazing Kitty. Thanks a lot for the PM. Stelena are my favourite couple and Edwella were once, but I still adore them. BTW I love ur song selection and the fact that u choose english songs for Indian couples and Hindi songs for American couples.
Originally posted by chakku

Ur VM was amazing Kitty. Thanks a lot for the PM. Stelena are my favourite couple and Edwella were once, but I still adore them. BTW I love ur song selection and the fact that u choose english songs for Indian couples and Hindi songs for American couples.

thanks for chakku for appreciating me