Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi OS : Choomantar

LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello, i hope all of you are doing well after Arhi engagement. 😉 😛 Yes, i am happy too..  By the way i am Meenakshi, I have changed my username. (previous username : Meenakshi_Dhane) This story was going on in my head for many days and i was confused whether to post it or not. 😕 But finally i am writing it here, because i really wanted to share it with you all. 😳

The story is assuming Arnav Khushi are married with graceful exit of Lavanya. Even Payal and Akash are engaged. And Anjali is divorced, and now happily living at RM with her family.

Arnav entered house, exhausted. He was really tired after the long flight journey. He had gone to London for an important business deal. Everyone greeted him as he came. But his eyes were searching for Khushi, but she was nowhere in sight. "Where on the earth she is?", He thought to himself as he greeted back his family, Nani, Di, Akash, Mami, Mama.

He headed towards his bedroom to freshen up. And there he finally saw her. She was standing at the other door, looking at the garden from their room. She knew that he is there in the room, but she didn't turn back or hug him as she has met him after a very long week. Why would she? She was very upset with him. Arnav wasn't having any clue as to why Khushi is behaving like this. 😕

"Khushi.. Khushi..", asked Arnav while removing his tie.
"Hume aap se koi baat nahi karni hai.", Khushi said firmly.
"Kyun.. Khushi, Kya tum ab tak mujhse naraz ho?", Arnav said stepping towards Khushi.
"Haan... Hum bahot naraz hai.", said Khushi with pout on her face.

"Please try to understand Khushi, Main tumhe mere saath kaise le jata..? Abhi winter season me london me bahot thand hoti hai.. Aur tum thodi thand se bhi beemar pad jati ho. Yaad hai, pichali baar nainital me kaise beemar padi thi tum. Issiliye main tumhe nahi leke gaya. I am so sorry Khushi.", Arnav said with concern in his voice. He knew that she really wanted to come with him.

At that moment Khushi mellowed down in front of her caring husband. She hugged him tightly.
"Lekin hum aap ko itni aasani se nahi chhodenge. Aap ko pata nahi, humne aap ko kitna miss kiya. Ab hum aap ki koi baat nahi sunenge. Jaisa hum kahenge wohi aap ko karna padega. Theek hai?", she ordered Arnav. 😳
Arnav smiled and nodded to his lovely wife.

Arnav and Khushi were almost lost in the crowd. Arnav couldn't believe himself when he had actually agreed to Khushi's demand to go to fair(Mela) with her. 😛 But Arnav was happy to see smile over Khushi's face. 😳
"Chalo, waha chalte hai.", Khushi pointed and rushed holding Arnav's hand.

Arnav paid the amount for the giant wheel/ferris wheel ride at the counter.
Arnav and Khushi sat opposite to each other. Khushi was very excited. But in the first rotation only, when they came down from the top with speed, Khushi was scared. She closed her eyes tightly. Arnav had held her hand in his, but he could sense that she was not comfortable. Arnav signaled the person to stop. The ferris wheel came to halt and Khushi opened her eyes. She was very embarrassed. "Chalo", Arnav said softly. "Nahi, hum nahi utarenge.", Khushi said nervously. "Khushi please.." Khushi was in dilemma, she was afraid and yet she wanted to enjoy that ride. Arnav sighed. He got up from his seat and sat next to her with his hand on her shoulder, assuring her. And then the ride started again.

After 2 rotations, Khushi's fear ceased and then she was screaming with joy and was singing her favourite song from movie 'Mere brother ki dulhan'

Choo..mantar ho
Aaja chal gum ho jaye
Choo..mantar ho
Khud se hi khud kho jaye
Choo..mantar ho
Nazron mein hum na aaye

Dhoonde jahan
Hum bhi na jane
Hum hai kahan
Choole zameen se
Woh aasaman
Chal oh re oh re oh re
Chal oh re oh re 😛

Khushi and Arnav enjoyed the other rides like teacups, bumper ride very much. Then Khushi saw cream coloured big teddy bear at one stall.
"Hume woh teddy bear chahiye.", Khushi told Arnav pointing to it.
Arnav walked towards the person at the stall and offered him money.
"Nahi sahab, yeh bechne ke liye nahi hai. Aap yeh nishanebaazi ka khel (bull's eye game) jitiye, aur teddy bear leke jayiye." 😆

"Please, hume woh chahiye. Aur hum bhi toh dekhe ki Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ka nishana kaisa hai..", Khushi teased Arnav.
"Achha, tum mujhe chalenge kar rahi ho?", asked Arnav.
Khushi Smirked. 😛
"Abhi dekho.." said Arnav and hit the bull's eye thrice in first attempt.
Khushi watched him with her mouth open. 😲 Arnav lowered his head as if accepting the appreciation and handed over the teddy bear to Khushi.

While coming back, Khushi had panipuri at chaat corner. She was beyond happy. Her Arnav had made her day. Both had enjoyed every bit of it. 😳
As they entered in the Raizada mansion, Di started questioning, "Kaha gaye the tum dono? Kisiko bataya bhi nahi. Phone bhi ghar pe tha. Hum sab kitne pareshan ho gaye the."
"Di, hume maaf kar dijiye. Woh hum dono mele(fair) me gaye the. Aur inka phone ghar pe chhod ke gaye the, kyun ki phone le jate toh ye bas phone pe hi lage rehte.", said Khushi.
"Khushi, aur yeh teddy bear, kitna pyara hai, Jiju ne kharida tumhare liye?", asked Payal who had came to meet Khushi (and Akash 😉 )
"Kharida nahi, Jita hai..", said Khushi and started explaining what all fun happened in fair. 😛

"Accha chhote, Khushi ke liye teddy bear, aur humare liye kuch bhi nahi.", said Anjali with sad face.
"Di, main aap ke liye kuch lana bhool sakta hoon kya?", said Arnav and went upto his room and came back with a bag.
"Yeh aap ke liye.", Arnav handed over diamond bracelet to Anjali.
"Bahot pyara hai. Thank you.", said Anjali smiling. 😊
"Aur Payal, yeh tumhare liye.", Arnav gave Payal a Diamond necklace and ear rings set.
"Yeh sab.. iski ka zaroorat thi..?", said Payal.
"Arre, yeh hum dono ke taraf se tofa hai tumhari engagement ka.", said Arnav.
"Jiji, please lelo.. yeh london se le aaye hai ye sare gifts..", Khushi said smiling.

"Achha bhai, toh mere liye kya laye ho?", asked Akash impatiently.
"Tumhare liye.. yeh", Arnav gave Akash small toy car which he had bought in fair.
"Yeh kya hai? Bachhon ki car?", asked Akash shocked.
"Haan.. Tumhe toh bachpan me bahot pasand thi.. ", Arnav teased.
Payal, Khushi and Anjali started laughing. 😆
"Bhai.."
"Yeh tumhari saza hai.. Khushi mujhe bata rahi thi ke main jab yaha nahi tha, toh tum usse bahot tease karte the."
Akash was disappointed. 😕
"Akash, main mazak kar raha tha.. yeh hai tumhare liye..", Arnav gave Akash branded watch.
"Thank you Bhai", exclaimed Akash. 😛

"Chhote, tum hum sab ke liye itne sare tofe laye... aur humne toh tumhare liye kuch liya hi nahi..", said Anjali biting her lips. 😕
"Hum inke liye gift laye hai.. Abhi lekar aate hai", said Khushi.
Khushi put on the goggles and Arnav was looking so handsome.
"Thank you", Arnav whispered and hugged her. 😛

Thats it. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Press like button or comment as constructive criticism is appreciated. And i like to read your comments, so please take some time and give me the pleasure. 😳
Edited by LoveArnavKhushi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

me first :D

wow!! chooo mantar!!

simple yet capturing story!

kash the arnav and kushi's relation in the show was this simple :D

your words were well chosen :)

continue writing more stories :)

take care..
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start pls add me 2 ur pm listEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY!!!
It was so cute!
I could just imagine Khushi's over-excitement and Arnav, who was probably groaning in his head but he did it all for Khushi!!!
I want to read more from you!
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER!
Lotsa Love,
xoxoxoxoxo
😳Awww...what a cute family!! can u plz continue it wid more cute scenes??  😳Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mmm Loved the optimism in your track 
Keep on writing lovely ones like this so we can pass our weekends happily 😆
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
awww it wuz too cute. loved it hun! how amazing
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww! this is such a happy happy Os! i like! :D
Ended thumbnail
really nice, heart warming scene
xxx
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwiieee...she got glasses 😃 even she knows what a hotwa he looks in them 😳😎

that is so cute how arnav gave akash the toy car saying that it was his punishment for teasing khushi...and lol akash's reaction!! 😆

i love how arnav gets 3 bull's eyes in his first attempt...just because his khushi asked him to 😍

TOTAL pati patni material!! I love it so much!! great job!! and thanks for the PM!!