End of JiYa's beautiful Journey :( </3 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay is going to come back, according to a status by Kishwer that someone posted here on IF. but that means Abhay is going to go after Jay... bye bye Jay and JiYa</3

Jacob and Edward become friends so why not Abhay and Jay?!

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Abhay is going to come back, according to a status by Kishwer that someone posted here on IF. but that means Abhay is going to go after Jay... bye bye Jay and JiYa</3

Becoz dis is Ekta Kapoor show those dont know how to copy other things🤣

i was not awae that Abhay is going to die... and that too by Jay?? hailaa! Ekta ke twists I tell you! JiYa died a long time ago Amu. i hate to say it but its true. we kept them alive in our hearts butthe cvs killed them a long time ago. they never fail to disappoint us. it's sick how they play with our emotions. they make us fall in love with a jodi only to seperate them

yeah Jeh is gonna kill him, and yeah I know they died ages ago but still  
@Bold:👏very well said!
Originally posted by Eowyn

I had already quit watching this show long ago...
But still kept my hope alive that some point maybe- just maybe- this show will be what we were promised it will be...
I am not angry about killing Abhay becoz I am almost 100% sure he will come back...
But that also means Jeh will be dead...
JiYa Jeh everything will end...
When I saw the SBS I was luaghing think of it's hilariousness, but now after reading your post did I realize this fact Amu...
and yes I am sad, but well I am not going to fret over it for long...
Jeh will be alive as a sweet memory and so will JiYa...

Same here Nidz, I only watch JiYa scenes. and yaa Jeh JiYa sab kuch ab khatam hoga and true as u say Jeh/JiYa will be a sweet memory

Like Sanju said this is Ekta's show😆 zyada mat expect karo😛
Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

I have always been a Abhiya shipper and will always be. But as much as i love Abhay, I had loved Jeh too. Jiya was in their own way special and beautiful. .it hurts alot to see your fav character get ruined like this. i hoped that Jeh will come around for Piya...and no matter what happens he will never hurt Abhay..but all my hopes came shattering down when i saw the segment. Even Sid hated Abhay to his core but he never wanted to kill him. I was more depressed cause of how Jeh could do that! It reminded me of Stefan..when he got lost into the darkness of his ripper side and that day...my heart bleed-ed. And once again it will bleed cause of Abhay's death and Jeh will be lost forever...he already has. 

P.S. Your post was beautiful.😊
@Red: agree to each word shame that Ekta doesn't realise this, to raise her TRPS she's shattering many hearts. I myself never expected Jeh to do that either my heart will Soon bleed cuase  Jeh wil be lost forever😭

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and liking my post 😊
Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Becoz dis is Ekta Kapoor show those dont know how to copy other things🤣
the aspect they should copy, they fail to. like okay if you're going to copy the vampire/ werewolf element, at least do it right! PKYEK used to be sooo good... what happened 😕
hope we will get more jiya scene in spite of this 
OMG!!! is it true??? is abhay gonna die...???

guys give me details of the segment.. coz i have come online after a long time and the first thing i did is to see amu's pm and come here..

well, even i'm very much frustrated with jiya track..

when jeh talked to piya after she came to know that he's a werewolf, i realised.. how is jeh wrong when abhay isnt? if jeh is really evil then he would have harmed piya just as he said to abhay.. but then he loves her.. and when we love someone we cant even think of killing them..

and as far as piya is concerned, i wish she could have atleast obnce talked to jeh and made him understand, to leave all this enmity.
i seriously wanted such scene. she should have asked him to spare abhay for their friendship.. lekin cvs ke paas itna dimaag nahin hai..

wonderful post amu, love you for this..
I am a die hard Jiya fan too but recently have lost interest in the show as I feel they have totally butchered Jay's character and also completeley ruined Jiya relationship...the least they could have done is left the Jiya friendship sweet and intact but they had to ruin that too.I had a lot of hopes from their chemistry in the beginning but as that's gone out the window I don't feel there is anything to look forward to on the show.