Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 14 - 18 Nov (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Hai everyone ... hope its not too late for me to say somthing here .. Big smile i said the same at CM and would like to share the same here.

To be frank, i personally even though i dont watch this serial, would like to say stop the updating. I really feel bad for the updater's here ... I think  It is not painful to type the updates but terrible headpain and painful to actually watch the serial Confused

Many here have suggested a brief updates but the thing is... i think typing out is easy but taking the time to watch it Sleepy is really bad. Besides ive also noticed the weekly tread is always on  updates with few members coming in and saying something. But when a DT bring up the topic whether  to continue or not .. then members are out here asking not to quit. I think if we want to have updates to carry on, i hope everyone here could drop a word or a thought about the particular episode .. it would be something.

I know i dont watch this TMS anymore but if this updates are going to continue, i would post comment often. But on my answer to continue or not, i would say NO. I really feel for the DT's who are doing the updates here. Thanking them for the afford for putting up the updates Smile

Hope i didn't offense anyone here.

Yes, I agree with you.. am literally getting irritated watching this serial and horrible of late..  Producer keeps pulling of the serial with all kinds of nonsense..  At times, i feel like i could throw the TV box out and stop watching all these craps.. Angry

Its natural that everyone remembers the dhrogram made by another - here, Selvam overreacts and saves him from all hurdles and stuffs.. and keeps this dhrogi beside always in spite of TMS stressing multiple times.. but yesss.. if Vasu changes or Selvam gets rid off his savagasam, then how will the story move.. Angry Aakash is another growing up villain.. TMS has become a most dragging serial in universe! OMG! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facehopper_oceanVani19

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I know that its really frustrating serial. Even I had requested for updates because I was just reading updates only. The way it goes i guess that I'll have to take back my vote to continue this update.

I feel really sorry for the updaters. Really its a urupadatha serial. Actually we have lot of urupadatha serials on sun tv and lets rate it

Thangam  - No. 1 urupadatha serial
TMS - No. 2
Chellame - No. 3

I do watch Nadhaswaram once in a while and Thendral every friday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanVani19

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Can you include Thendral on that list

More than the serial I'm irritated by all the comments people post about the main characters.I'm assuming lot of them are unmarried girls.Don't know

Anyway back to our story thanks Rojapoo and Ejay for the updates.

Instead of showing some nonsense why not make Archu pregnant and show them happy with baby.They can continue as much as they want but atleast they can show some different story line instead of same Vasu and Jayanthi.I feel sometimes its better these serials don't become famous because once they do the producer and director don't want to make any changes because they are scared they will loose the viewership.

Thanks
Desi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facelavanyazhopper_oceanVani19

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I think the director has forgotten that we turn on these serials for entertainment purposes only, he seems to be under the impression that we have no problems whatsoever in our lives, so we need to see people constantly facing problems in their lives so we can shed a few tears along with them.  Or else, he is under the impression that showing scheming stepmothers, MILs, FILs or jealous husbands is entertainment.
Roja, just give the word, and I will gladly drop this serial.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facelavanyazhopper_oceanVani19

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks eljay and Nithya for the updates..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay and Nithya - ayyo da , Archu, intha maaga vai ditch pannittu start a new life for yourself - absolutely spine less - he could not tell Nandhini that he will respect Archu's feelings and if she wants to leave, she can do so ?? !! Uh huh

Vani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay ma & Nithya for the update, me too only read the updates. Anyway, please close this thread, there is no point in writing updates for this crap anymore. I can feel the pain you guys are going through to watch and write the updates. 

nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.