Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
DesiDay.
Friday update

Jayanthi and Co visit their regular place jail and meet their great brother Dheena.As usual discuss how to take revenge on Selvam family.Jayanthi updates what things she has done to seperate Archu and Selvam. Dheaena for his part says he has also done something and soon they will hear good news(Itho eppo).Trio happy

Siva comes to meet Archu and she updates how that koomuttai has left her because she wants Vasu out of office.Well Siva launches search team .Looks like Selvam ididn't goto shed and informs his employees and Vasu about the news.

Office peon comes to know Akash and Rani are hubby and wife.Decides to take revenge on Akash using this.
Vasu is also informed about Selvam .Vasu informs Jayanthi and Co and boast he can become MD of Archana cars. Jayanthi decipers that MM missing might be the good news Dheena had told.Anyway they are happy.

Siva continue his amber alert search checking at Nandini's place and Sivagami ammas home.
Update the news to Archu family. Sivagami waiting for opportunity to make RKO ready to fly and reach Archu house.Well Mr.Shiva controls her and says we have time lets wait for everybody to get back home.

I told you guys already that this tory has potential for a year.Looking at promo looks like MM and Archu will seperate. Lets see..Vikatan pictures can re-make some of the thodar kathai's in their book itself.Why wasting time in this serial ?

Thanks
Desi

Edited by desicpn - 18 November 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3selvalakshmihopper_oceannithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 14 - 18 Nov (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

14.11.11 monday updates.

Everyone at reva's hse. RS  say he has evidence that vasu booked a girl. But unwilling to to tell the truth. So he chased vasu and locked reva. At rani's office. He guy talks bad about rani so mrs rani had fight with him. Manjal pisasu meet archana and tell her to stay away from vasu as he will bring more problem to them. Archu start to think and pisasu happy. At rani's office , boss  give to warning mr rani.(sorry I forget his name) archu tries to put some sense about vasu but our selvam wont buy it.

guys, i watch this crap and done a very short updates...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3Janulavanyazhopper_oceansneha_vijayVani19nithyamkvrojapoooo

jeffy

jeffy

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Innum one year ah thangathu da samy. . Close this thread roja akka. . Intha director thirunthave mattaru pola. . Itha pakurathuku summa irukalaam. .

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Roja akka, aiyoh paavam neengal ellam innum 1 year ah? Cry.  I don't have to the heart to ask all of you to continue to write updates for this crap.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy - Wish had seen your update !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Thanks Daisy - Wish had seen your update !!

i was free akka, dont know what to do..so watch and do short updatesSmile

parames

parames

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hi all

Another One Year??? OMG,  I read your updates only because I dont have time to watch.  I also feel bad to ask you all to write updates, dont know what to say ,...

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hai everyone ... hope its not too late for me to say somthing here .. Big smile i said the same at CM and would like to share the same here.

To be frank, i personally even though i dont watch this serial, would like to say stop the updating. I really feel bad for the updater's here ... I think  It is not painful to type the updates but terrible headpain and painful to actually watch the serial Confused

Many here have suggested a brief updates but the thing is... i think typing out is easy but taking the time to watch it Sleepy is really bad. Besides ive also noticed the weekly tread is always on  updates with few members coming in and saying something. But when a DT bring up the topic whether  to continue or not .. then members are out here asking not to quit. I think if we want to have updates to carry on, i hope everyone here could drop a word or a thought about the particular episode .. it would be something.

I know i dont watch this TMS anymore but if this updates are going to continue, i would post comment often. But on my answer to continue or not, i would say NO. I really feel for the DT's who are doing the updates here. Thanking them for the afford for putting up the updates Smile

Hope i didn't offense anyone here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazVani19nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.