Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Monday 14 / 11 / 11 - Oru depressing news for fellow TMS sufferers - spoke to one of the TMS actors and the info is : This serial will go on for another YEAR !!!!!!! Epdi vasathi???

RS is in his elements - pOttu thakkaraar. Tells MM MM that he has a bro who is a pOmbalai porukki " I have enough proof to believe that it is DSDR who arranged that Reena . Last minute le he escaped, sorry I can not send my daughter with him " Archu has a look which says " adeyy mada purusha, un thambi jithan da " MM MM wants the proof but RS says that he can not reveal now. Reva screams at dad, Mangu does a "namba pOnnu life nga" trip but RS is unrelenting - tells MM MM that he is being decent only because of the respect he has for MM MM and Archu " otherwise, naan ivanai deal panra modus operandi ye vera" MM MM , Archu and DSDR retreat - DSDR moonjile confusion, " Intha Aaalukku innum ennallam theriyum?" Raani's office - lunch time . Oru peon is talking about the new manager's "structure " Aakash listens to this - apram enna ?? Diwali dhaan .

MM MM oru makkan nna Archu vum Oru maaki thaan !!! Manjal pisasu vanthu nalla veppilai adikkuthu - asking Archu to be careful with DSDR " his FIL is a villathi villain , he does not believe DSDR!!! If you let him continue in your office, ambuttu then " Archu has fallen hook, line and sinker !!! Aakash is warned by the GM " one more fight like this...you will be dismissed " Raani plays SBT
(Scorpion Bitten Thief )

Archu and MM MM - she issues an ultimatum - " you wanted me to come along to unite DSDR and Reva. I obliged, just for you. Now that RS has categorically exposed DSDR, I want him out of our office, period " MM MM is lost.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 15 November 2011 at 1:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rnalshiny3selvalakshmiJanusushavviZEESXYssmily_facebharadwaj_klavanyazhopper_oceanVani19nithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 14 - 18 Nov" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Monday 14 / 11 / 11 - Oru depressing news for fellow TMS sufferers - spoke to one of the TMS actors and the info is : This serial will go on for another YEAR !!!!!!! Epdi vasathi???
Archives ' Copy

RS is in his elements - pOttu thakkaraar. Tells MM MM that he has a bro who is a pOmbalai porukki " I have enough proof to believe that it is DSDR who arranged that Reena . Last minute le he escaped, sorry I can not send my daughter with him " Archu has a look which says " adeyy mada purusha, un thambi jithan da " MM MM wants the proof but RS says that he can not reveal now. Reva screams at dad, Mangu does a "namba pOnnu life nga" trip but RS is unrelenting - tells MM MM that he is being decent only because of the respect he has for MM MM and Archu " otherwise, naan ivanai deal panra modus operandi ye vera" MM MM , Archu and DSDR retreat - DSDR moonjile confusion, " Intha Aaalukku innum ennallam theriyum?" Raani's office - lunch time . Oru peon is talking about the new manager's "structure " Aakash listens to this - apram enna ?? Diwali dhaan .

MM MM oru makkan nna Archu vum Oru maaki thaan !!! Manjal pisasu vanthu nalla veppilai adikkuthu - asking Archu to be careful with DSDR " his FIL is a villathi villain , he does not believe DSDR!!! If you let him continue in your office, ambuttu then " Archu has fallen hook, line and sinker !!! Aakash is warned by the GM " one more fight like this...you will be dismissed " Raani plays SBT
(Scorpion Bitten Thief )

Archu and MM MM - she issues an ultimatum - " you wanted me to come along to unite DSDR and Reva. I obliged, just for you. Now that RS has categorically exposed DSDR, I want him out of our office, period " MM MM is lost.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 15 November 2011 at 1:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newhomernalbharadwaj_khopper_oceanhoneydaisynithyamkv

umadharan

umadharan

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

I was one among the people who asked you to continue your update. I am so frustrated by this news that I wish to say SHUT DOWN.

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Update for Tues, Nov 15, 2011:

Jayanthy tells her mom about her visit to Archu's house and telling Archu about Vasu.  She says this will create a rift between Archu and Selvam, so they will separate finally, and Archu will be a vazhaa vetti.

Rani's house - Akash and parents - they want to know why Rani was quiet when he got in trouble at work, she explains that he had told her not to divulge that they are married, that is why she was forced to keep quiet.  Seeing his parents side with Rani, Akash gets angry and leaves the room.\

Cherry in his office - introduces Priya as his new secretary - she is learning the work from one of her colleagues - they stand when she goes near them as a mark of respect, she tells them she is one of them.

Selvam gives Nandini an address and tells her to give it to Vasu and he can work over there.  Nandini wants to know why, he says this causes problems with Archu, she feels he should explain it to Archu, Vasu has saved her father's life, he left his parents to work with Selvam, so Selvam should find a way to explain to Archu, but she is adamant that Vasu will continue to work here.  (If Selvam listens to Nandini over Archu, he deserves all the problems he gets!)

Reva packs her bag to go to Vasu, but RS is waiting for her at the door.  He says that Vasu has not reformed, he is cheating Selvam, but Reva wants to know if he has proof.  RS threatens to shoot himself if she insists on going to Vasu.  His wife grabs the gun, Reva walks out, and the gun accidentally goes off, injuring Mangalam. 

Archu grabs Vasu by his collar, drags him to Selvam's office and wants to know if he is going to get rid of Vasu or not.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 16 November 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rnalnewhomeselvalakshmidesicpnssmily_faceZEESXYJanusushavvilavanyazrojapooooVani19nithyamkv

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rnalshiny3selvalakshmissmily_faceZEESXYJanubharadwaj_krojapooooVani19nithyamkveljay

umadharan

umadharan

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Tues

@umadharan, would you consider chipping in for updates, say every other week, to share in our sorrow?

Since I have seen everybody calling you Eljayma, I suppose I could also follow the suit. Eljayma, I never watch any serial in T.V. I follow the serial  through your update only. More than the serials I love the comments from the updaters. I would definitely step in if I get sometime. But with my 2 small kids and my office work, I am afraid I can only say Sorry now.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

newhomeshiny3selvalakshmirnalZEESXYJanussmily_facelavanyazbharadwaj_krojapoooohopper_oceanhoneydaisyVani19eljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@umadharan, you are a smart person, just reading the updates, not watching any of this kuppai!  I wish I had been at least half as smart as you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.