Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHilicious Droolers#5: Ho gya hai tujhko toh pyar (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Fabulous post with the NL Sanju & Neeths! Brilliant edition!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHilicious Droolers#5: Ho gya hai tujhko toh pyar (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Mya: congratulation for winning OS of the week Hug

@Shy: Thankew so much for appreciating us everytime

@mahi: U r so awesome re wid ur sectionsHug

@gautami: Thankew so much Hug

@Preet: U desreved it that siggy ws just amazing.  Video siggy is such a difficult job and u were just perfect and thanx for liking that songEmbarrassed

@mazkachazka: Thanew so much for liking it and taking ur time for reading itHug

@chammak chalo: I knw man time flew like anything  I just rmbr how frstly we created the post for name suggestionsROFL and thanx alot for the appreciation

@Puja: That VM was seriously so amazing I just loved and congrats

@ccuteaangle: Hey congratulations and thanx alot for getting in and giving ur time to reading it

@Maria jaan : I am love u for thatWinkLOL

@Ammie: Congratulations u r most active member and thankew soo sooo much for appreciation

@sid: Yeah my name is sanju and aish and Jeevi aka manal talk soo sooo much abt u ROFL that I actually have to ask then who is Sid and they told me ur useridROFL and I knw many people till the date dont know that we have newsletterTongue and its 5th editionLOL so now I need to lil bit marketingROFL and thankew soo sooo much for liking winning siggies

@shobra: Awww thats such a sweet comment and really we are best pairEmbarrassedHug and I am proud she is alws there for me and minu helps us alotLOL

@Minu: ThankewHug. congratulations for being finally jalebi bai of the week and u should have been grilled long tome back anyhow now u will be grilledEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBluez17yulZ-.Aphrodite.-

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Oh so PP was telling the truth abt them talking abt me ROFL .. And aww feels soo gr8 to be famous among those two EmbarrassedROFL.. Yeah i could remember when they discussed which categories need to be in newsletter and now i was like where the hell has it gone now ?ROFL turns out the 5th edition is already up ROFL Shall i help u with its marketing as well ?ROFL

--sunshine--

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Oh so PP was telling the truth abt them talking abt me ROFL .. And aww feels soo gr8 to be famous among those two EmbarrassedROFL.. Yeah i could remember when they discussed which categories need to be in newsletter and now i was like where the hell has it gone now ?ROFL turns out the 5th edition is already up ROFL Shall i help u with its marketing as well ?ROFL

Now who is PPTongueLOL and yeah we were talking in EHMBBH forumROFL and Famous aishh and Manal will give u answerROFL and see u also didnt knew that there is newsletterOuchLOL and yeah u can help me out in marketing but howTongueLOL

yulZ

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
PP is Manal however i fgt what the full form of that was ROFL oh haan its Proud Pagal ROFL..  Ohh that forum LOL i think i need to stalk it now to see what u guys are talking abt me ROFL.. i know see and its all thanx to u LOL.. ermm pata nahi shd i made a siggy on it ROFL ?? btw why dont u put nesletter aswell in the topic Shocked that might help a bit :)

--sunshine--

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I was wonderin Why am i havin hicups ROFL
no wonder ROFL 
gosh u people lub me alot Cool ROFL 

@Sid ROFL I was jst gona Scrap u ROFL buh I phorgot wat i had to scrap u ROFL 

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
This weeks newsletter edition was great, loved reading itClap

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Sanjana...Thank u so much dear Hug U guys are doing an awesome job with NL...

@Manal...See, everyone is missing u yaarWinkROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.