Thank you for doing such an awesome. It's beautiful. 🤗
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats all for 5th news letter
Thanks Sanju,neethz and Minnu for NL and Thanks whole NL team also for their
great efferts
Congrats all the winners
whole NL was awesome and excellent

Congrats on the 5th NL guys!... amazing job as always! and congrats to all the winners! ⭐️

Originally posted by --sunshine--

If this is the Gupta's premises?? Then where does it (the fence and all) vanish whenever ASR drops Khushi home??or when Akash-Payal meet right infront of their house??why does the lane look so narrow??😲

kauser, let me try to answer this..i hope i am right...😆 the second pic, where ASR usually drops off Khushi, is the main entrance..while the first pic is the other side of the house.. either its the back of the house or on the right side of the first pic, is where the narrow lane is to the main entrance.. im guessing though it must be the backyard...imagine the house in a square shape & just try to notice it clearly..let me know if ur still confused...i can draw a plan of it... 😆

Edited by khushix - 12 years ago
Amazing news letter.. terrific and colorful.. I most love is the story you ppl start the post with.. The story.. Getting better and better by each thread!

Congrats for all the winners!