Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
great NL as ususal!!rocking work all of you and esp sanju and neetz for making this success every time..

congo's to all the winners
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What can I say ? Already this is the 5th newsletter for this forum...! How time does fly so fast...!!

Congratulations to all the winners for this week - and I have to make one thing very clear to the person who has made this masterpiece vm. I wish I could give you a standing ovation for this beautiful vm. Everything about it is PERFECT - the scenes, the song, the dialogues. Hats off to you...!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chammak_challo

What can I say ? Already this is the 5th newsletter for this forum...! How time does fly so fast...!!

Congratulations to all the winners for this week - and I have to make one thing very clear to the person who has made this masterpiece vm. I wish I could give you a standing ovation for this beautiful vm. Everything about it is PERFECT - the scenes, the song, the dialogues. Hats off to you...!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@chammak_challo: Hi Dear, I've noticed your comments in the other thread as well and well... I've been meaning to reply to you but I just feel that I HAD to do this here πŸ˜† Words fall short about how I should thank you for such wonderful feedback πŸ˜³ Truly you have made my day and inspired me to continue vidding on ArHi :D I honestly don't deserve such wonderful comments but it's an honor to receive them anywaysπŸ˜› You can call me Puja btw πŸ˜³

@all: thank you for choosing my vid as this week's best πŸ˜³ I truly don't deserve this but I would like to thank you anyhow for such wonderful feedback on it πŸ˜³
BTW congrats all IPKians for the 5th NEWSLETTER :D 
~Puja~
Edited by MagicalMaYur - 12 years ago
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I just discovered this, it was so much fun to read.

Thank you so so so much for including my fanfic in there :)

I am going to ask a very tech-unsavvy question and hope that you bear with me... where can I get the link for the little animation that I get to use as a sig? I would love to use it, but cant seem to get it on, because I really don't know how to.

Also, I'm sure the answer is no, but I just want to be cheeky and make sure anyway, but if I do manage to get it up, must I remove it after a week? or do I get to keep it forever and ever :D ?

Again, thanks so much guys and awesome work. The forum would not be the same without you. Reading alot of the scenes of the week made me laugh out loud, it was really good.

Keep up the wonderful work everyone xx
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
LoL, Nevermind, I figured it out :)

Literally dancing in my seat here at how I managed that. Thanks again guys :)
-Ammie- thumbnail

Awesome NL...its rocking...

congo to all the winners..
and welldone to the newletter team u guys did a great job..!!
a special thanx to minu, neetz and sanju...we wouldn't have done it without u guys...!!
@Fatz..active member me?? u are joking right...lol thanx for considering me for the award lol and for the gorgeous sig
looking forward to the next one..!!
Keep rocking!
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so this was a newsletter thread 🀣🀣

U know  i thought this was a thread for all the arhi droolers 🀣 .. Thankyou sunshine for the link :) I guess ur name is Sanju right ?? PP aka Manal ki Maanvi πŸ˜‰.. If u hadnt send me the link then i wouldnt know about this πŸ˜†/.

Congrats to all the winners πŸ€— The 2nd blooper actually made me goo ohh haann 🀣🀣  Its really funny πŸ˜†..

And the winner's animated siggies are SUPERB yaar :O:O:O:O:O we are soo lucky ot have it YAYY πŸ˜†
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
neetz nd sanju ur d best pair! congo 4 da 5th edition! luvd each nd every parts!
chammak_challo thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalMaYur

@chammak_challo: Hi Dear, I've noticed your comments in the other thread as well and well... I've been meaning to reply to you but I just feel that I HAD to do this here πŸ˜† Words fall short about how I should thank you for such wonderful feedback πŸ˜³ Truly you have made my day and inspired me to continue vidding on ArHi :D I honestly don't deserve such wonderful comments but it's an honor to receive them anywaysπŸ˜› You can call me Puja btw πŸ˜³

@all: thank you for choosing my vid as this week's best πŸ˜³ I truly don't deserve this but I would like to thank you anyhow for such wonderful feedback on it πŸ˜³
BTW congrats all IPKians for the 5th NEWSLETTER :D 
~Puja~

Hi Puja...! So good to hear from you finally...!😳 Congrats once again...! Hope to see more hearttouching vm's from you soon...!