Hitler Didi

Shabnam Syed re-enters on small screen in Zee TV

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Shabnam Syed re-enters on small screen in Zee TV's HITLER DIDI

After a two-year long hiatus, Shabnam Syed is all set to once again make her presence felt on the small screen in Zee TV's HITLER DIDI. The talented actress, who carved a niche for herself with her popular roles in Jassi Jaise Koi Nahi, Milli and Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, will be seen in a completely new avatar – as a young woman married to a much older husband.

"I play the wife of a person whose daughter is of my age," says Shabnam. The character, she says, has a lot of grey shades and is interesting as well as challenging. "Usually, an older husband feels insecure when he is married to a younger woman," opines Shabnam. "But in this case, it is my character who feels insecure in this relationship. Consequently, she becomes very possessive about him."

Besides the role's complexity, another challenge is speaking in a different accent. "I am required to speak with a Bangla accent which has made things that much more challenging for me, as I am not familiar with the language. However, both the writer and director have helped me a lot in picking up the language and I don't have any problem with it now."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But she really didn't look that young.I mean like Indira age or mandira age.
  Indira step mom,is after the sharma house.She want Indira and her family to go out of tht house
      .my POV is b4 indu bhai-vineet makes his entry,this lady wand indu to have lot of drama regarding the house and issues .
maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 sharing roshnee ..
i like her actin she is good.
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx fr sharing ..
btw her acting is gud and accent too
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well, women, they love to pretend younger than they actually are! theres no way jhumpa and indira are of same age!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing 😊
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆😆 Nice one ..there is no way Jhumpa n Indira are of same age , indira is much much younger 😆😆😆 ...NO WAY... Jhumpa is much much older then Indira yeh but younger wife for Inder Sharma...

But i liked Jhumpa acting b bengoli accent ..TFS