Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Shabnam Syed re-enters on small screen in Zee TV's HITLER DIDI

After a two-year long hiatus, Shabnam Syed is all set to once again make her presence felt on the small screen in Zee TV's HITLER DIDI. The talented actress, who carved a niche for herself with her popular roles in Jassi Jaise Koi Nahi, Milli and Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, will be seen in a completely new avatar as a young woman married to a much older husband.

"I play the wife of a person whose daughter is of my age," says Shabnam. The character, she says, has a lot of grey shades and is interesting as well as challenging. "Usually, an older husband feels insecure when he is married to a younger woman," opines Shabnam. "But in this case, it is my character who feels insecure in this relationship. Consequently, she becomes very possessive about him."

Besides the role's complexity, another challenge is speaking in a different accent. "I am required to speak with a Bangla accent which has made things that much more challenging for me, as I am not familiar with the language. However, both the writer and director have helped me a lot in picking up the language and I don't have any problem with it now."

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

binotaroyirampghpotterbekuborshashahparuldutta123arti_tiil_deathkhushiratisweeniIts-My-Lifemaxhotclustersofstar-Khushi-Favouriteofallstyle14-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-Silent.Dreamer-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shabnam Syed re-enters on small screen in Zee TV" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
But she really didn't look that young.I mean like Indira age or mandira age.
  Indira step mom,is after the sharma house.She want Indira and her family to go out of tht house
      .my POV is b4 indu bhai-vineet makes his entry,this lady wand indu to have lot of drama regarding the house and issues .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-roshnee-

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing roshnee ..
i like her actin she is good.

-roshnee-

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thnx fr sharing ..
btw her acting is gud and accent too

-roshnee-

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
tfs...

-roshnee-

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
well, women, they love to pretend younger than they actually are! theres no way jhumpa and indira are of same age!

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile

-roshnee-

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Nice one ..there is no way Jhumpa n Indira are of same age , indira is much much younger LOLLOLLOL ...NO WAY... Jhumpa is much much older then Indira yeh but younger wife for Inder Sharma...

But i liked Jhumpa acting b bengoli accent ..TFS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.