Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Nidhi brings positive change in Ashus life-Article (Page 3)

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

i just noticed the mischevious stare he gave her when she said aapke joote etcBlushingEmbarrassed

I know... btw.. i forgot to highlight the other phrases that stuck to me in fridays epi..

Chote sarkar foreshadowing comment... 'Kahin Nidhi baby ji.. uss Banglewale Bhoot ke paas' Wink

&

Nidhi telling Ranga ... 'Yeh aisa injection hai jo nahi milta to crores se nahi milta ...aur milta hai to ek Phonecall se mil jata hai' Embarrassed
one a foreshadowing comment the other a...Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

i know... Blushing .. but really the award for the most DIRECT admission of 'kuch kuch hota hai' has to be that... 'Jungle ki hawa one..' she made it amply clear in that scene that she or he neither can do anything about WHATS HAPPENING...coz its gonna BLOW n bring with it.. LOTS of TOOFAN Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the wonderful article.
Happy to see the changes in Dr. Ashu & waiting for AshNi's magical moments.Day Dreaming

Armu4evayanks28

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

i know... Blushing .. but really the award for the most DIRECT admission of 'kuch kuch hota hai' has to be that... 'Jungle ki hawa one..' she made it amply clear in that scene that she or he neither can do anything about WHATS HAPPENING...coz its gonna BLOW n bring with it.. LOTS of TOOFAN Embarrassed
yup that was an indirect hint that lottsss of hawttt moments coming up eventuallyEmbarrassed

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

yup that was an indirect hint that lottsss of hawttt moments coming up eventuallyEmbarrassed

aah.. so true.. Day Dreaming n i cant wait...Ashu blushing .. n Nidhi teasing... then Ashu flirting n Nidhi blushing... Perfectly matched..!! Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

aah.. so true.. Day Dreaming n i cant wait...Ashu blushing .. n Nidhi teasing... then Ashu flirting n Nidhi blushing... Perfectly matched..!! Embarrassed

i want them alone in the cabin flirting with each other whenever they're free...Wink then I want Nidhi to come out from his cabin and for Ranga  to give her meaningful looks and then Nidhi blushing red Blushing

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

AnnJones Groupbie
AnnJones
AnnJones

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
That's so gr8. Ash looks really good smiling. But I fear Dr. Mallika's reaction.

Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index