Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi brings positive change in Ashus life-Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ronnie85

ronnie85

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ronnie85

Really happy to see the changes in Ashu Day Dreaming

ya.. m loving the new Ashutosh.. many ppl who hav watchd DK r agnst dis sudden transition.. bt m enjoying it.. Embarrassed ajmer may nt hav melted down so soon as Ashu bt in KTLK, Dr.hardstone has almost fallen for nidhi..Heart thank god i hv nt watchd DK.. m fine n glad to see this sudden change... Big smile
it may nt be love yet for ashu.. he just seems to njoy nidhi's company n cn be himslf whn shez around.. whtver feeling he has for her, its so pure n true.. Blushing

The day we stop comparing the show with DK ..we will njoy the show even more..! I m a DK purist too. .but i have stopped comparing the two long back.. n now jus cant stop drooling on AshNi n love the show. .n MB-Kritz.. 

absolutely... its better nt to compare these shows!!
we just hav to enjoy the ASHNI magic..
thanks to MB n Kritz.. dey r the soul of KTLK.. KTLK is mre abt ASHNI only.. n hence, mre of ASHNI droolingBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi brings positive change in Ashus life-Article (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu...waiting to see lots of AshNi moments emanating from this positive changeEmbarrassed
as for DK comparisions are odious to say the very leastWink and as all may recall in the first two weeks the show went along DK  lines almost totally but it brought  a fall in trps thereby indicating that the original concept  was not a saleable one in the present scenarioSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

thanks Tanu...waiting to see lots of AshNi moments emanating from this positive changeEmbarrassed
as for DK comparisions are odious to say the very leastWink and as all may recall in the first two weeks the show went along DK  lines almost totally but it brought  a fall in trps thereby indicating that the original concept  was not a saleable one in the present scenarioSmile

So true Ramo... lets just ACCEPT and LIVE with th fact that.. DK is DK.. n KTLK cant be DK.. so let it be jus KTLK n remain sincere to it... ! M so mad about AshNi... god i watched the omni today Ramo... m still starry eyed..with them n their magic... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

So true Ramo... lets just ACCEPT and LIVE with th fact that.. DK is DK.. n KTLK cant be DK.. so let it be jus KTLK n remain sincere to it... ! M so mad about AshNi... god i watched the omni today Ramo... m still starry eyed..with them n their magic... Day Dreaming
me too watchedEmbarrassed
i just noticed the mischevious stare he gave her when she said aapke joote etcBlushingEmbarrassed

Armu4evayanks28

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Err.. How did this happen? I did not comment on this! I had posted it as a topic before you! I'm confused!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniMouse810

Err.. How did this happen? I did not comment on this! I had posted it as a topic before you! I'm confused!

Nope.. i posted before u..  3.27am

U posted at 3.29LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

i just noticed the mischevious stare he gave her when she said aapke joote etcBlushingEmbarrassed

I know... btw.. i forgot to highlight the other phrases that stuck to me in fridays epi..

Chote sarkar foreshadowing comment... 'Kahin Nidhi baby ji.. uss Banglewale Bhoot ke paas' Wink

&

Nidhi telling Ranga ... 'Yeh aisa injection hai jo nahi milta to crores se nahi milta ...aur milta hai to ek Phonecall se mil jata hai' Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.