Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I wish Mallika was less negative (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

spacyeight

spacyeight

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyinblu218

Dr Mallika is a women in love i agree but she is a doctor too. In yesterdays episode by taking the patients file her chanracter seemed real but so obssessed in her love that she put at stake not only Nidhi's future but also a patients life... I wish that the CV handle this character with more tact senstivity and with respect to the profession of a doctor   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wish Mallika was less negative (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spacyeight

spacyeight

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
very well said she did not seem to be a very well educated person nor a Doc but a simple woman who only like planning and plotting.

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
gr8 point!

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Does this happen in Dhoop kinare too? I don't want this to be a run of the mill soap with all these ugly twists. I haven't watched the original but if they could stay true to the novel, it would be great watching rather than a typical soap. 

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Does this happen in Dhoop kinare too? I don't want this to be a run of the mill soap with all these ugly twists. I haven't watched the original but if they could stay true to the novel, it would be great watching rather than a typical soap. 
yes, it did! though they didnot show sheena hiding the file. 

waizmapa

waizmapa

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Dr mallika is a senior doctor n by indulging in such acts dosent kind of suit her... I know she dosent like nidhi but there are definately better ways to trouble her... Hiding a file is just too a tried n tested formula in many films n soaps... I never expected this kind of scence in ktlk... Pls creatives... maintain the standard of ktlk in come up with some innovative and real ways 2 show mallika's dislike 4 nidhi

Edited by waizmapa - 14 November 2011 at 2:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeight

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Nowdays for some or most doctors don't take their profession seriously (other profession too i will like to add)  Its either  money and power.  U will get to see in news nowday's every big person under scanner lands in hospital and dr's give them certificates that they can't be screwed by laws. so many cases u get to hear.  Muje to hospital jane mei bhi dhar lagata hai thik hone ke bajae upar na pauchooROFL

Phir Dr.Mallika has waited for 12 years for her love aur kabab mei hadi thou yeh tho banta hai boss. ek file hi cupahi hai jo mil jayegi seriously not a big dealLOL aur kya patha nidhi ne already update kiya hoga comp pe file history.

Ignore my hindi spelling.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.