Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ladyinblu218

ladyinblu218

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Dr Mallika is a women in love i agree but she is a doctor too. In yesterdays episode by taking the patients file her chanracter seemed real but so obssessed in her love that she put at stake not only Nidhi's future but also a patients life... I wish that the CV handle this character with more tact senstivity and with respect to the profession of a doctor   

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159aimettispacyeightronnie85aekielwaizmapaALUJNA21Armu4evaAbhiAniNaina007kavmuksarjuhi4evrSam_KaShian--sumana13--M1s5_5unsh1n3yanks28Rajinilicious-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wish Mallika was less negative" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
nice post 
i agree with you 

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Indeed.. but love is an obsession.. which clouds our judgment of good or bad... right or wrong...

What she did was wrong.. but not something that shocked me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeight-Priya01

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
how has she put the patient's life at risk? she has just hid the file which after creating a havoc for Nidhi wud have turned up any way.
I don't understand why doctors can't think like other profesionals; she is a woman in love - waiting for the past 12 years anticipating that one fine day Dr.A wud accept her coz  she was the only woman for whom he had some kind of attachment. Now she sees N as an opponent and realises that A too has some soft corner for her.
as the saying goes
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
she will do all she can to keep the two away

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightronnie85--sumana13--yanks28-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Dr. Mallika has reached a point where her obsession is taking over her sensibility and she is so madly in love that everything is fair in love and war.  Guess she will go further in separating AshNi in the forthcoming episodes as her main goal is to win Dr. Ashu's heart at any cost and for the meantime she is not worried about its impact on her profession and her friendship with Dr. Ashu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeight

darknite

darknite

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I agree with u allSmile

rudeMRindia

IF-Rockerz

rudeMRindia

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Agree she is first a Doctor , then a lover...a patients life and health must be of utmost importance for any Doctor...personal grudges should not interference into professional work

spacyeight

spacyeight

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darknite

I agree with u allSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.