India-Forums

Jenz.Creationz;4/C/new shop link-151 (Page 8)

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Congo for the new gallery =) great update so far, keep it up Jen =)
varshaSA IF-Rockerz
varshaSA
varshaSA

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Jenny for your new shopHug
fabulous creations loved icons,mayur nd anuskha stuffClap
Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
edited on 1 :)
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
jenny i mailed u some psd's again !!! :( but phir se mailer demon failiure notice aagaya !! kya karun ??
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

all the icons are amazing Jenu love the first AR one that pic is so cuteDay Dreaming saved it and will use pakka very soonBig smilethe 2nd confession one is just as adorableBig smile its one of my fav scenes and i love the salsa one too especially the red glow you added on the bottomBig smileBig smilelove the KaJen and KaSh picture you usedSmile the first anushka one is really nice and finally love the last one in the first rowBig smile nupur looks really pretty as usualLOL do you have any pics of the barsi sceneErmm

Sillyi'm dead seeing theseSillySillySilly love them so muchDay Dreamingthe third icon is soBlushing and all three avis are even moreBlushinglove the third one the mostBlushingBlushingBlushingthe coloring you added is amazing it makes the avis look even betterBlushingBlushing waise are you a PBM praani or sajda oneBig smile

we had a discussion on this too in the ccROFLwont tell you what you're too youngROFL i love this will use it soon for sureBig smilethe moment you picked is amazing and no the coloring didnt mess it up at all it made it even betterClapClapClap

my fav without having to say so eitherLOLLOLi love the pics you used and the way you blended them together is amazingClapClapClapthey look even better with the black BG and the nupur pic on the side is really niceBig smileplus i love the effect you put on the top and bottom of the siggyClapClapClaplove the coloring there and the way you added bits of the pics to it is amazingClapClapClapyou should make more like thisBig smileBig smile

this looks incredible tooBig smilei loved this scene and the arjun pic on the bottom is really cuteBig smileshubhu and i still cant figure out how many dimples he hasGeektumhe pata hai kyaLOLLOLthe blending is really good and i love the coloring on the siggyBig smiletext is super sweet and the scaling looks greatBig smile

the coloring is amazingClapClapClapsee here i can tell its changed since its MN with everyone else i just assume it was like thatLOLthe song is really nice too which movie is it from? murder 2 i'm guessingErmmlove the black on the top and bottom of the siggyClap

is this show good?? I'm bored like crazy nowadays and am looking for something to watchTonguethe scene looks super cute and karan looks a lot better here than he did in RBOBig smile i love the coloring and the effect on the left hand sideSmile

have to say krystal looks a lot better here than she did in KDMHMDBig smile i love the 2nd icon a lot she looks very pretty and the first one is nice as wellSmile they make a cute coupleSmileSmile

i love how you used the same pics as the icon for the siggyBig smile they go very well togetherClapClapthe blending is amazing and again you've made me fall in love with less picture siggy through your creationsClapClapClapive always liked over 7 pic siggies but yours look just as beautiful with less picturesBig smilei love the flowery pattern in the middle of the bottom 2 picturesBig smile

all the avis are amazingBig smileBig smileis this show based on arranged marriage??Tongueif yes all the more reasons to watch it since ive never truly believed in themLOLLOLi'm a die hard romanticLOLLOLLOLhence it will be even more interesting to see how they fall for each otherBig smilethe big one and 1st one from the small ones are the bestBig smile

like i said in the sajda one tooSmile this design is amazing and completely uniqueClapClapive never seen anyone make a siggy with such a different borderClapClapblending is absolutely fabulousBig smileBig smilehow many pics did you use hereBig smilelove the bottom row pics mostBig smileBig smile

the coloring here is amazingBig smileBig smilei love how you made everything match with the BGBig smileBig smilethe border on the top and bottom look really nice too and i love all the single pictures of jeevikaBig smileBig smilethe glowing circles look amazing as wellBig smileBig smile

this looks great tooBig smile whose hand is on her shoulder if hers are on the side
Confusedthe picture is really cute and i love the way you arranged it onto the backgroundBig smileBig smilethe black and white one in the middle stands out a lot as wellSmile the bg is great too especially love the flowers on itClapClaplove the hearts as wellSmile
ClapClap

this further shows why i prefer more picture siggiesBig smileits amazingClapi love the way you blended
all the different pictures together and even more than that the fact that they are blended so wellClapthe BG on the top left is great as well and the blue colour you used for the text and bottom looks nice tooBig smile

the pics are beautifulSmile love the end on the right end the most
Big smileand her dress looks nice as wellSmileyour scaling is really nice here as well but the best bit without a doubt is the BGClapClapits absolutely amazingBig smile did you make itBig smileif not where did you find it from it looks greatSmilethe paintbrush type effect on the top left is great tooClapClap

she looks pretty for a changeLOLLOLthe pics are really nice and i love the blending it looks very natural hereClapClaplove the bottom right hand picture and the effect on the right hand side is prettyBig smile

yep totally agree her expressions are fab hereBig smileBig smilebollywood is  in desperate need of actresses who can actually act not just look prettyLOLLOLlove all 4 icons especially the first one her expressions there are really cuteBig smileand the 2 bigger avis look amazing love their coloring a lotClapClap

her expressions here are really cuteBig smileBig smilelove all the pictures especially the 2 on the bottomSmile which movie are these pics fromSmileSmilethe BG is amazing and i love the way you made the pics smaller on the sideBig smilelove the BG like i said aboveLOLLOL

i love her dressSmile i have tons with the same pattern on themLOLlove the scaling of the pics and the way you made the pics lighter that are in the back looks incredibleClapClaplove the BG here as wellSmile

same as the above one her dress looks amazing
Big smilethe BG goes great with the picsSmile

this is the best one on herBig smile i love the pictures here and even more than that the way you scaled them looks incredibleClapClapClapthe left hand side one stands out a lot but nevertheless the other 2 look beautiful as wellBig smile
and hat jhuti i dont have any doubts samjhiStern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLa huge huge congrats very very well deserved jenuHugHugHugHug

Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 14 November 2011 at 8:08pm
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
gorgeous creations!
..swagger.. IF-Rockerz
..swagger..
..swagger..

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Mehbooobaaa Mehhhboba tu hai mere dil ka ajoba ROFLROFLROFLROFL
You makkar you have opened a new gallery aur mujhe PM bhi nahi kiyaCryCryCryCryCryDeadDeadOuchOuch
COngratsss jaaanu on ur new gallery.I knew it u will finish the first open soon SmileSmile
MY talented pie.Kabhi meri gallery ko bhi spam kar diya kar.KiddingROFL
WELL WELL WELL glad to read ur reply to my previous comments Hug
Everything is simplllyyy beautiful.
DAMN Do not kill me but i do not know post quote hi nahi ho rahi thiAngryAngryDeadDeadCryCry
U are simply rocking.Icons are BbBeautiful.I love the siggies too.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedOfcourse your textures make me to save themROFLROFLMain jhoot nahi bolti SmileBig smileROFLI am a good bachi ROFLROFL
Anyways I was deciding to start watching EHMMBH.Do you think i should watch it?OuchConfusedDead
Karan Tacker ki yaar aur kitnay karan hain?ShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchWho cares about them.Mujhe to aik se hi lena dena haiDay DreamingBlushingSilly

Go to top