CID

Epi 777:Raaz Khoon Peene Waale Qatil Ka 18/11/'11 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Sachin can never be Daya ... hope FW understands that ... no matter to what extent they try .. it's not happening ...

The whole groups thing is really driving me crazy... Even in the Forensic lab when ACP sir is making fun of Dr Salunkhe he tells it to Sachin... Got so used to seeing Abhi sir and Daya sir there that it just looks so odd... and I wonder why kaajal was made to sit in one corner of the bureau...while purvi is present everywhere... 

and the team work... is the team together?? ACP sir meets Ratnesh's chacha and they get to know that he is suspected for killing his own brother... then Daya sir goes to meet the doc and gets shocked hearing that ratnesh killed his own brother.. Is there some communication gap?? or are they short of dialogs and scenes???

why can't FW realize that they don't need so many people in the teamOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi 777:Raaz Khoon Peene Waale Qatil Ka 18/11/'11 (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
There are some moments when it hits you...yesterday that outdoor scene hit me very hard. I am so upset. Maybe the episode was not bad...but for a moment I was really hurt...I still am.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I think they were not prepared for the episode at all. Everyone looked confused about the plot and their roles. Nothing went away as a plan. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

There are some moments when it hits you...yesterday that outdoor scene hit me very hard. I am so upset. Maybe the episode was not bad...but for a moment I was really hurt...I still am.

Yeh... These days though the episode it not very Dead the way the team is divided makes it very very boring and many a times Angry It looks like the story is written with the original cast kept in mind and then the director just jumbles up and distributes the roles... Yesterday it was like on purpose they gave the interrogation role to Sachin... Angry

And i donno if its only my feeling... but why do they wanna change the character of Daya sir.. He was once a sweet but tough cop... but now a days he is only angry...always angry... I wont be shocked if he starts shouting like ACP sir soon... Abhi sir still seems to be himself.. i hope they don;t change his character ateast

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I am getting horrible thoughts in my head...as a result I am unable to proceed with my contest story too. OuchOuchOuch

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

What happened? About what?

I am getting horrible thoughts in my head...as a result I am unable to proceed with my contest story too. OuchOuchOuch
What kinds of horrible thoughts?

Edited by NandiniPS - 19 November 2011 at 12:20am

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
The scene of the leeches in the bath tub made my mom ill since yesterday !! She is allergic to them and her asthma problem has increased since that scene Ouch !

Anyways, coming to the episode, the story wasnt that bad .. it was different. Dialogues could have been far better... but the point of concern still remains the team distribution. Missing the DUO scenes so much ... Disapprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top