Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Someone's told me the case is unimpressive but Daya sir is looking very handsome ...

Deeps .. waiting for the caps 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Till now for me its not bad...at least khoon peene waala koi insaan nehin LEECHES hein (as Salunkhe sir said ) 😛 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥱 like this! I hate it! In one scene I really felt Sachin was in Daya's place!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

🥱 like this! I hate it! In one scene I really felt Sachin was in Daya's place!

I felt it many a times in past few days 😡

Anyways ... After many days got to see Abhi sir...out of bureau...and his sarcastic face expressions and dialogs.. I am liking it... but i have watched only 1st 15 mins till now 😆

And Daya sir.. 😍 
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Abhijeet has come ot of the bureau ?? 😳 .. that's good !!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another complicated and grotesque modus operandi but the reason of the crime was again run of the mill...revenge. and i dont understand, daya stopped vivek in midsentence when he was interrogating a particular guy and then took vivek and purvi to one side and told them that that guy needed to be kept an eye upon...but this was never explained as to why daya felt so and in the end the guy had no role whatsoever in the crime.😕 and why did ratnesh [or was it his step brother] have blood smeared on his face...Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
It was a so-so case... Is it 14years experience of watching CID .. that the moment we see a person we can say he/she is the murderer???
The murderer was totally totally predictable.. the moment i saw him.. i was sure that he is the murderer. 🥱

It was really nice to see Abhi sir in action... though he became Mr. India towards the end... 

Special Thanks to FW... we got a complete 60second scene... with duo under the same roof (though they don't speak to each other)... and in those 60seconds... for 5seconds we could see duo .. actually trio in the same frame 🥳😡

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked two things in here - the leech concept (though the practicality of that is debatable) and how Daya sir confirms his suspicions on Sameer after just slight observation, and tells the others to stop questioning and start tailing him. That was cool, albeit brief. 👍🏼 The rest was quite average.
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

how Daya sir confirms his suspicions on Sameer after just slight observation, and tells the others to stop questioning and start tailing him. That was cool, albeit brief. 👍🏼  

😕
But that guy was not the culprit
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi.. Its exam time, but Finally managed to watched it (though forwarded most of it)..
I cant comment about the story as didnt pay much attention, but finally after many days, they atleast showed duo in same frame... Lets Hope that they'll show some duo moment 2morrow.
Duo in same frame 😍 that was so nice to watch...
Abhijeet in black and white and Daya in white and black. 😃 😛