Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sejal...the biggest disadvantage of being on-off is getting so late to wish you! I'm letting you know a thing which is, well, not a secret at all...   you are the most hyper n active member I've ever seen! Thanks to this show called EHMMBH and our VirMan love got to know this awesome-esttt persion who is a force to reckon with, when it comes to support whatever n whomever she loves! 

Sending you:

Trust me, this girl is a no-holds-barred n all-out-crazy one  in an adorable way for me! Never seen someone Lol-ing or Rofl-ing so much even in the 'supposed-to-be-%^$%#@-ing' posts! In fact she has infected me with her Lol-ing..so much so that I almost use it even in the serious sms-es to my parents now, which is a new n fast development for me Lol :P 

Only a super enjoyable, crazy, rocking  n fun birthday is fit for her..make sure you enjoy every moment to the fullest Sejal! Not only on this day but everyday Lol...here's to all the  masti n excitement that you bring in our lives! 

Finally hoping you'd like to have them...

n

You're not to have all the cookies by yourself though Lol...πŸ˜† us everyone who are celebrating your b'day here are gonna have it with you! β€οΈ

Edited by Jhinkaroy - 12 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ravs: *thud* CUTIEEE SIGGIEEE!

*adding it on main post ASAP!*
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
@ravs: love the sautan bit 🀣

@jinia: yaar, mujhe pehle hi itni apple pie and cakes ki craving ho rahi hai, and u post these pics! yummm!!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Sejal! hope you have an AWESOME time! Best wishes forever!

Ps: have you started reading Harry Potter? :p
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BeenzπŸ€—..too stuck up on ViRman yaar to think about HP.πŸ˜†..but will do it sometime😳..and Thank you so much once again.!!I have got a perfect remedy for your Shanak craze..you have gotta watch ViRman .🀣.

PS:I miss you !😳
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeees

Happy Birthday Sejal! hope you have an AWESOME time! Best wishes forever!

Ps: have you started reading Harry Potter? :p

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

u have no idea how happy i am to have brought u here, bday wish ke hi bahaane bhale πŸ˜‰

don't log out,i am sending u a pm! news hai =D

socha tha when ur online, tab dungi! ;)

oh anddd, sejal was supposed to have started reading HP??? waaah? whenn how where?

sejal DID U READ IT???????????! 😑😑😑😲😲😲😲 u better!! 😲
-Leah- thumbnail
@Ravs..I luvbbb you for that siggie.☺️.let me take out all me DE stuff now and add that!!πŸ˜†..and Thank you meri Sautan.!!😳
-Leah- thumbnail
I am so happy that Beenz is here too.!!πŸ˜†..you need to join ViRman AT..if not for ViRman for us atleast,!!😳
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well now you guys know what I was doing instead of chilling at McDonald'sπŸ˜† I had McDonald's earlier on😎🀣

I go neenee =) Happy b-day once again sautanπŸ€—
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
@ravs: so when i posted ur msg, i quickly juist copied, and pasted it... didnt evenread it.

and then in all the excitement and making sure everything flowed well, i still didnt read it.

i JUST read it. all i can say is 🀣

How does it feel to be older and a year closer to becoming a budhi?πŸ˜ƒ Isn't this exciting?πŸ˜ƒROFL

I'm not sure what to say cuz I just talked to you a while ago so my mind is blank. I suck at b-day msgs =/

^^ @bold: indeeed!ROFLROFL

yeah sejal, u r one year closer to being a budhi ROFL how does it feel?ROFL