Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

paagalhoonmain

IF-Rockerz

paagalhoonmain

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged

The latest discussion in the cricket is about Sachin Tendulkar and his dismissal in the 2nd innings of the Karachi Test,and expertsa say he should retire himself now.

And Sourav has been in controversy for months now

Som what do you feel,should they retire?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should Sourav and Sachin call it quits" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paagalhoonmain

IF-Rockerz

paagalhoonmain

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I think none of them should end,1st about Sachin,no1 can doubt his talent,if any,his reflexes are getting weak,but his presence in the dressing room is even Dravid and Chappel admires,as was done by Sourav and Wright,and he has recently broke the world record,and he is as good as any new talent,just that he exaggerated his dismissal doesnt mean he should be out.

@nd about Sourav,now i think a person who has improved his footwork and fielding so much at this age,that mean he has the spirit,and i think if he gets on a good form he will again be a nightmare for the bowlers.

Majority

IF-Dazzler

Majority

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Great debate pagaal.

I would like to argue for both sides of the motion pls. Lemme gather my thoughts first .....

paagalhoonmain

IF-Rockerz

paagalhoonmain

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jatayu

Great debate pagaal.

I would like to argue for both sides of the motion pls. Lemme gather my thoughts first .....

it was ur idea only,anyways i like 2 be on 1 side,though i can be on both sides

koenigbobo

IF-Stunnerz

koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged
no i dun think so !!! sachin iz still toooo young n he can play !! hes still in da list of worlds top class players so i dun think kii us ko retire hona chahiya !!

there is only 2 reasons dat he isnt givin gud perfomancz as b4 n the reason is team politics n captian rahul dravid ! saurav ganguly was muchhh better then rahul

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Guess I could discuss on this topic but I don't get to watch cricket anymore Cry But koenigbobo do you mean you like Saurav more as a player than Dravid? I am not sure about who is better captain 'coz lots of politics invovled there but as a player I really like Dravid more. He is very stable batsman.

paagalhoonmain

IF-Rockerz

paagalhoonmain

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koenigbobo

no i dun think so !!! sachin iz still toooo young n he can play !! hes still in da list of worlds top class players so i dun think kii us ko retire hona chahiya !!

there is only 2 reasons dat he isnt givin gud perfomancz as b4 n the reason is team politics n captian rahul dravid ! saurav ganguly was muchhh better then rahul

sourav ganguly was much better than rahul,thats completely ur view but if u want to prove Sourav good by proving Rahul bad,than im sorry thats never right,and also Sourav was out coz of his performance,and Rahul is leading the team very well,will get only better by time,but he is super consistent batsman,arguably the most healthy and most consistent,and he can be there to give a positive impact by opening the innings just for he doesnt want a senior player like Sourav as 12th man .

Majority

IF-Dazzler

Majority

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalhoonmain

Originally posted by koenigbobo

no i dun think so !!! sachin iz still toooo young n he can play !! hes still in da list of worlds top class players so i dun think kii us ko retire hona chahiya !! there is only 2 reasons dat he isnt givin gud perfomancz as b4 n the reason is team politics n captian rahul dravid ! saurav ganguly was muchhh better then rahul
sourav ganguly was much better than rahul,thats completely ur view but if u want to prove Sourav good by proving Rahul bad,than im sorry thats never right,and also Sourav was out coz of his performance,and Rahul is leading the team very well,will get only better by time, but he is super consistent batsman,arguably the most healthy and most consistent,and he can be there to give a positive impact by opening the innings just for he doesnt want a senior player like Sourav as 12th man .

But so was Sachin when he took over as the boss and look what happened to him ... he ever really recovered his previous flamboyance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top