SS: Main Hoon Na Pt.3 pg. 11

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Since a lot of people are writing OS's n SS's from Arnav's Point of View of losing Khushi, I wanted to write one from Khushi's POV!! So here it is n let me know if u guys liked it or not!!

Short Story

~Main Hoon Na~

"What do you want from me?" "Why do you care?" "Who am I to you?" Khushi's words seemed to echo continuously in his ears. 

"Damn It!" he cursed hitting the steering wheel in anger, accelerating as his anger kept increasing. 

"What the hell am I going to do, this girl is going to drive me insane." 

He had a flashback of him tying the bandage around her fragile finger being ever so careful. He had no control of where such tenderness came forth by him, the Arnav Sigh Raizada who wouldn't give a damn about anyone else's pain except for his Di, came running like a lost puppy towards this mere girl who pulled him like gravity.  

"What happened to me?" "Why had I behaved in such an irrational way?" Arnav kept questioning himself. 

"What's it to you if I get hurt?" he heard Khushi utter again and again. Realizing how she viewed him as a stranger raised an unsettling and possessive feeling in him, "How dare she reject me!" he shouted to no in particular, making a sharp right turn. 

"Oh but she did Arnav" a voice in the back of his head answered him, taunting him. Arnav remembered how Khushi's innocent hazel eyes looked up at him with confusion, asking him why he was here, why he was attending the wound he inflicted upon her. Questions, he himself had no answer to, the Arnav Singh Raizada whom everyone else would answer to, was left baffled.

*Flashback*

In a moment where her warm delicate hands were within his cold ones as if protecting her from the world's danger, was snatched away. He had looked down at her surprised, only to see anger and confusion on her face. How ironic it was that the person causing her the pain was the one nursing her wounds. Arnav had composed himself, mentally scolding himself for losing control over his feelings and said, "Get lost from here, didn't I tell you before that I never want to speak to you or see your face." just as the words left his mouth, he regretted it seeing anger replaced by hurt and agony on her face, but he kept a straight face.

Khushi stood there stunned at this man's behavior. She herself cannot explain how complex this man was, one minute he's caring and tender, the next minute he's a complete cold-hearted monster. Seeing that she had nothing left to say to him she also retorted back as strongly as she could, "And neither do I ever want to speak to you again, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, nor will you ever see me again." No one else could feel the pain she felt inside uttering just those very words. 

"Fine" Arnav snapped back harshly. With that they both turned around their opposite ways, their paths being diverged.

Arnav however stopped in his tracks and looked behind him to see Khushi one last time, but it was too late because she had already gone. Gone away from his gaze, his touch, away from him, the only thing that could be seen was his lonely silhouette. The thought made him want to cry out but, he put on his aviators and turned around to walk away forever from his happiness, his life, his love. 

*End of Flashback *

The thought of her leaving him, distancing herself away from him, made his blood boil. He was so enraged and blinded by his rage that he pushed on the accelerator hearing the engine rumble and pick up immense speed. Arnav was in such an adrenaline that he didn't see the semi truck coming towards his SUV. The only thing Arnav saw was big headlights lights and in the distance Khushi walking away from him. His heart seemed as if it lost its rhythmic beat, and that his lungs were being confined and his ability to breath became even harder. The last words Arnav Singh Raizada whispered before blacking out was, "Khushi...dont'leave." 

*At Gupta House right when Shyam and Khushi are about to be "engaged"* 

Khushi's Flashback

Arnav had not noticed a pair of hazel eyes peering at him hidden behind the big pillars. Khushi had seen him turn around and his eyes were seeking her, she knew he was. Why he always contradicted what he says and what he does was beyond her understanding. For some odd reason her heart had told her to run and stop him but, when he turned around that desire was pushed aside as she also gave up and headed toward an unforeseen path in her life.

*End of Flashback* 

Here she was holding a ring in her hand that meant nothing to her, in front of man that meant nothing to her. Khushi felt as if her hands were paralyzed and she couldn't even summon up the courage to go through this engagement. She looked up at Shyam with no emotions, feeling nothing but numbness. 

"Then who do you have feelings for Khushi? Who makes your heart beat erratically with just his presence? Who has caused you so much pain that no one but him can ease it? Who hurts you the most but is the same person who mends your wounds? Who do you love so much that even in this situation the only person on your mind is him, and your thoughts are only revolving around him?" Khushi felt overwhelmed by all these questions arising in her but what frustrated her was that she had no answer to them, or the fear that what if she never found the answer. 

"Khushi what's wrong, how long does it take you to put a ring on." Buaji complained bringing Khushi back from her trance and into her reality. The reality of sacrificing her life and compromising it by marrying a man she did not love and could never love, but Why? was the question frustrating her. 

"Khushi" buaji shouted as she grabbed Khushi's hand and all Khushi did was watch her hand be extended toward shyam. At that moment she felt as if Arnav was calling out to her, and then phone rang and for some reason her blood circulation seemed to flow now and urged her to attend the call. Khushi immediately left to get the phone as buaji huffed and puffed in frustration.

"Hello" Khushi barely managed to say.

"Hello, Khushi ji, Please, please come to Mercy Hospital, immediately!" Anjali cried out. 

Khushi started panicking, thinking maybe Arnav's sugar level dropped and he had to be taken to the hospital, "Anjali ji, what happened please tell me?" Khushi was praying inside that Arnav was not hurt. 

"Khushi, Chote has met with a accident!!!" Khushi dropped the phone and it crashed onto the floor imitating the very sound her heart made. 

"Arnav" Khushi barely whispered but it seemed that the wind was carrying her voice off in all directions. The floor beneath her had started to spin and nothing but the fact that Arnav was in the hospital formulated in her mind. Nothing mattered to her, but Arnav, her Arnav in the hospital.

Khushi without thinking of what she was doing, grabbed her bag and ran out the house, not caring about buaji's screams or Shyams pleads.

Hospital (P.S Lavanya is not in this story)

Khushi ran frantically in the hospital asking where Arnav Singh Raizada's ward was. She saw Anjali and Mami who was trying her best to console her. Khushi walked up to them asked what happened. 

"Arnav bitwa had an accident with a semi truck and is in critical condition now," mami said crying. She got up and ran to the restroom. 

"Khushi, what's going to happen to my Chote, he can't leave me", Anjali cried out hugging Khushi.

Khushi felt as if her world was falling apart. How can she console them, when her heart was breaking into a million pieces.

"Anjali ji, nothings going to him, God won't let anything happen." Khushi said as she felt her voice breaking.

"Where is Arnav ji?" she asked. Anjali pointed with a trembling finger to the door on the right.

"I'll be right back."

Khushi got up and walked towards the door, her step feeling heavier than the last. Fearfully she looked through the window of the room, and what she saw made her heart beat stop and all her unshed tears, her hidden emotions, the barrier she made was destroyed in the split of a second. Seeing Arnav lying helpless on the hospital bed, pipes and IV's attached all over his body, his uneven breath being supported by a oxygen mask. The tears falling now was beyond her control, the jagged breath when she gasped for air was constrained as she felt her insides being contracted.

*********************************************************************************

Sorry if it wasnt that good, but the thought came to me and i just had to write it down!!

Love, 

Marcy

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omggg..this is so touching!! I love it! and you know what? ise kismat kaho ya intifak (I know, im filmy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ) but I JUST finished watching Main Hoon Naa on youtube (repeat of course ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰) RIGHT when I got on IF and read the title of your post!  haha...i just think it's amazing when something like that happnens. :)  found it so funny
back to your post...I LOVE IT!! it's so adorable how khushi just forgets everything and runs our of the house..not caring about the snake or her horendusly loud and annoying buaji...just LOVE IT!!

great job!! muah!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sushi-la - 12 years ago
hemvb thumbnail
awesome!!! do add me plzzz...
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 work๐Ÿ˜‰im sure dat if something like dis had happened in the serial khushi would hav reacted in the same way. shyam would hav to be satisfied with buaji๐Ÿ˜†loved it. keep on writing๐Ÿ‘
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
finally! haha this is amazing! i luv it! poor Arnav! he is so going to get bashed by Khushi when he wakes up! amazing hun! keep updating aspa haah
Marci thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushi-la

omggg..this is so touching!! I love it! and you know what? ise kismat kaho ya intifak (I know, im filmy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ) but I JUST finished watching Main Hoon Naa on youtube (repeat of course ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰) RIGHT when I got on IF and read the title of your post!  haha...i just think it's amazing when something like that happnens. :)  found it so funny

back to your post...I LOVE IT!! it's so adorable how khushi just forgets everything and runs our of the house..not caring about the snake or her horendusly loud and annoying buaji...just LOVE IT!!

great job!! muah!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol...wow wat a coincidence!!! Ya main hoon na's song inspired me to write this SS!! Awww im so touched u liked it dear:) Thank you sooo much ๐Ÿค—
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It so sad, How well you have described their feelings.  Please do not stop now. You have to continue and please include me in your list.  Thanks for writing such a lovely SS.
Marci thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemvb

awesome!!! do add me plzzz...

thank you:)
Marci thumbnail
Originally posted by: happilyunknown

gr8 work๐Ÿ˜‰im sure dat if something like dis had happened in the serial khushi would hav reacted in the same way. shyam would hav to be satisfied with buaji๐Ÿ˜†loved it. keep on writing๐Ÿ‘

lol..yup shyam's fate is to be with buaji!! 
Marci thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

finally! haha this is amazing! i luv it! poor Arnav! he is so going to get bashed by Khushi when he wakes up! amazing hun! keep updating aspa haah

thanks sooo much dear:)