Suggestions / Comments

GURMMET CHOUDHARY N DRASHTI DHAMI FOR ZANJEER 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nalini29

Groupbie

nalini29

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
 Watching Gurmeet Choudhary on GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI jus crossed my mind as he would be a prefect pick for AMITABH'S role in ZANJEER.Amit Mehra is looking out for an actor who would suit AMITABH's role...why not GRMEET?? n DRASHTI for JAYA's role. Am sure they both will do full justice to their respective roles n the film will b a gr8 HIT too just as ZANJEER 1.i hope it happens, how would this suggestion reach AMIT MEHRA???? i hope it happens...Smile  GOOD LUCK TO GURMEET N DRASHTI...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GURMMET CHOUDHARY N DRASHTI DHAMI FOR ZANJEER 2" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.