Other Shows

ABHIJEET has Stones in his Kidney???

Mehjabin Newbie
Mehjabin
Mehjabin

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Hey Frindz is it true?

I read in a newspaper that,Abhijeet Has stones in his Kedney.Cry

He had a pain in his stomach yesterday (bfore the show) and after checking him the doctor said he has stones in his KidneyCry.

Is it true?

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
o really??? thats shocking news for me Cry
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Wat??????????Cry

Thats so bad...I wish that he gets well soon!

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Yes he does....

READ::::http://ww1.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/march/104944.htm

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

who is abhijeet? by the way to my concern is it the one of the indian idol

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
yes
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Indian Idol: The final 24 hrs

The chosen ones: Abhijeet Sawant and Amit Sana at Famous Studios yesterday 
Pic: Vijayanand Gupta
Hours before the big night, both Indian Idol finalists Amit Sana and Abhijeet Sawant have had no time to ponder about their fate.

They only long for rest and some sleep. Sawant is extremely unwell and in pain. He has been diagnosed with a kidney in his stone. Popping painkillers, he is determined to flash his now familiar smile.

The treatment is on hold till next week. Sana, on the other hand, is forcing his eyes to stay wide open.

The last few days before the grand finale has been an ardous journey for both —- travelling, round-the-clock rehearsals for the finale besides the music sessions. There is nothing in particular that they are doing.

"Where is the time to do anything?" say both as they spell out their few hours before the coveted Idol corwn…

ABHIJEET SAWANT

I have been extremely unwell since the last few days. I have been throwing up and feeling very uneasy. The road shows that took us to Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Delhi have been very tiring.

At Ahmedabad airport, I was in such pain that a doctor had to be summoned. He administered an injection just before I boarded the flight. I had been experiencing this pain in my stomach since the last couple of weeks but never took any notice of it. But after the Ahmedabad incident, I went to Bombay Hospital for a complete check-up.

The doctors have detected a stone in my kidney. Next week, I will take treatment for it. The pain is always there but Idol is top most on my mind.

There is nothing special planned prior to the big moment. The whole of Friday we were at Famous Studios rehearsing for the final episode.

Saturday morning it will be back at Famous. After the episode, post midnight I plan to visit Siddhi Vinayak, Mahalaxmi temple and the Udyan Ganesh at Shivaji Park.

The only thing I would like to say is that my group of friends at Mahim colony whom we call the MCC group have been very helpful to me. Where I am today I am because of them.

They were the ones who told me to go for the contest. They have been SMSing throughout for me.

As for me, believe me I have not sent a single SMS. Where is the time? I am not even thinking of the title. I am happy with whatever I have got. So soon, I have gone so far. It's like I am seeing a dream.

AMIT SANA

The last few days have been the most exhausting of the Idol journey. Our travels to Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi have been very tiring. There is this constant battle to keep my eyes open.

They are heavy with sleep. We have been so busy with out schedules that there is nothing on my mind. I will be constantly praying for my success.

My family is coming down from Bhilai for the finale. I know Mumbai is rooting for Abhijeet, but then he is a local boy. It was bound to happen, but then it is only Mumbai, there is the rest of the country left.

So far my voice is not giving me any problem and I am very careful about my diet. I just can't let anything happen at this stage. I came to Mumbai for the first time for the Idol contest.

Now, I love the city, I will definitely make it my home even though I have a year left of my IT technology and management at Informatics, Jamshedpur. I have not seen much of the city. I did go to Haji Ali and Siddhi Vinayak. I have sent a few SMS obviously voting for myself! The rest I leave to God.

Mehjabin Newbie
Mehjabin
Mehjabin

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

So,this is trueCry?

I hope he will get well soon.

Dont worry ABHI I will pray to ALLAH for uSmile.

Go to top