Hitler Didi

cutee green eyes and a nice plot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
just watched the episodes of this show, have to say the story looks promising so far.  much more realistic  then anything i have seen on screen...showing the struggles of a working woman with family commitments to boot. indira is a strong character,, with just the right mix of softness which the audience (and rishi?) see clealry.   Fab male lead in rishi,,makes for some eye candy Embarrassed.  At the same time its become clear that there is a lot more to this rishi man then what we have seen on the surface.  i cant wait to see what we discover about him, right no he appears to ghave almost a double life...incredibly wealthy but renting a room in a small house? 

my prediction...the bro is dead, and rishi is a friend of the bro...over to fulfil a promise??  far fetched? maybe LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatros92-786khushiratimark-mayurXAiShBaBy08XPiya.DsreevijayanAnaya_-shalz-ShivuNozzie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cutee green eyes and a nice plot" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
same thinking

vineet and rishi can be friends

shayad vineet ki death ho gayi hai or indira ki family ko money rishi deta hai ..phone per bhi wo vineet banke indira se baat karta hai.ho sakta is baat ko batane wo pehle kabhi delhi aaya ho or nahi bata paya ho ,ye baat shayad amma jaanti hai

rishi can be boss of vineet

mera second opinion yehi keh raha hai ki shaayad vineet ,rishi k office mein work karta ho or shayad kisi haadse mein(rishi khud ko iski wajah manta ho) uski death ho gayi ho ,uske family ki responsibility rishi ne le li ho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
That does seem far fetched, but you never knoww!  That definitely could be a reason.  lol  But I agree with everything you said.  The plot is VERY interesting.  There is soo much going on, and I keep wanting to watch more of it.  

mark-mayur

Goldie

mark-mayur

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
nice post yarr.
agree with u..
gosh show going to much interesting now. 

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
nice post.
n rishi doing good now...
n plzz about rishi,s eyes ..its  green i  dont thing so Ermm...

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
nice post...

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
ab itni bhi cool eyse nahi hain.Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.