Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@ CInders..MIKAAL ZULFIQAR..

Pakistani model..very much in demand in Pakistan..

Sorry did not see that..

@ SUDSY..ARNAV is soo dense..

@ GIG thanks GIG..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till LOVE do us Part (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Pri ..your reply was soo complete Yaar..
Thank you ..I loved your POST too..you should post more often

Priya_128

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
^^ Arrey no apology plz!
Much in demand? I shud have guessedLOL LOL LOL
But he reminded me of ASR(may b I m hallucinating)

Edited by cindrella255 - 13 November 2011 at 7:15am

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hi Zainu, You are back!Hug
Nice post dear!...WHY is Arnav being a commitophobe..It can't be all ego..It can't be his pride..Hell he swallowed that to come after her to bandage her finger and not because he hurt her..If it had been pride coming in between ..he would have sent OP or now HARI to send a FIRST AID box of bandaids ...BUT he choose to do it himself..This is beyond his fight with himself ..this is the fight against the demons of the past which have left lasting scars..
Arnav does seem to have some heavy baggage from he past...specially relating to the "idea of being in love"...The past revealation will be interesting...unfortunately...I don't think the Cvs will provide us any answers soon...They are still dancing around SHYAMU's bush!Confused

Nice video Thumbs Up

Edited by MsUniverse - 13 November 2011 at 10:37am

current

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.