Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Zainu!
Missed ur posts...glad 2 u made one!

And yaar! yeh kya kar diya? Sleeping cutie ka caps ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  I can skip my breakfast๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the lines u have quoted, I love it!

And however I try u force me to copy paste quotes,Anu malliking from Sinnie's thread (I won't accept the fact that with my pea sized brain I may  end up nonsensical,though its pretty obvious๐Ÿ˜†)

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

-Anonymous

As assumed by few already, And here Shwetha! stated may b his sufferings of the past had some connection with extramarital affair of his father...I remember his nani pointing out in a epi when he was about to leave RM and move in with La...
He had  been denying,something called love exists. He never accepted that he loved La,for love meant nothing for him!
Initially he denied his attraction(photoshoot-parking lot fiasco),  and tried to be extra harsh on her,he was unable to stomach the feeling that after all those control,someone managed occupy his thoughts,May be he was not at all prepared to give room for thoughts of someone other than his sister...
And now when he has realized his feelings, he s trying to run away from his feelings, just cos of ego or pride?As u said he might have sent  OP ๐Ÿ˜ณ (sho cute!)or HP๐Ÿ˜› ...He s very well aware that gal s making him vulnerable,exposing him to feelings which he shooed away, She s adding colors 2 his life,He s getting used 2 her, Wat if she left him?!  Wounded, bounced back and made himself tough, though molten inside, Not courageous enough to face that once again...

You are replacing my heartbeat
I cannot accept, for it is my defeat

And yeah another one

"Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I'm so in love, that I'm more vulnerable than I've ever"- Anonymous

p.s - U r advised 2 read bold parts and neglect remaining portions...oops! this shud  b at the top!Khair chaddo!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: current

Hiya..

Feels strange to be posting after a while..But a week's worth of episodes...left me with a question..

WHY is Arnav being a commitophobe..It can't be all ego..It can't be his pride..Hell he swallowed that to come after her to bandage her finger and not because he hurt her..If it had been pride coming in between ..he would have sent OP or now HARI to send a FIRST AID box of bandaids ...BUT he choose to do it himself..This is beyond his fight with himself ..this is the fight against the demons of the past which have left lasting scars..

So what could possibly be the reason for going back after soo much water under the BRIDGE..It is defintely love without a doubt..The love he is bent on concealing..from himself ,his family and his LOVE..Why should that happen..??High time indeed we got to see his reason for his now seemngly unreasonable and irrational hate..to the point where everything seems DEJA vu with a difference..This man is hurting as much as KKG..He is not at peace..He lives with his memories to haunt him..The love came unwillingly..but then who loves with an intention..His love is unconditional for which he is at his warring best..

all I say..let us have the Ring a RIng Rakshas...but let us have his past..too..otherwise it will be just another run of the mill..love story with random tangents sinking fast in quicksand...

All I say...Love makes him richer..and though slightly out of context.. I think these lines fit them well

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Wake up..and Smell the LURVE...

and my really Random song but which fits ..with the RUN around..

PS .Features Karachi...Lovely city..

Zainu,

Loved your post. Also, I heaved a sigh of relief to see its in black font...and readable english...and with a picture of Sr. Hotwa, (who's sleeping yet is is not at peace, poor guy).
Not that I don't enjoy your other posts on Scarlet's thread...just that the blue and red are having me worried I might start needing to use a chashma .๐Ÿ˜† I feel unusually tired today after having gone through some of the posts there...had to focus a lot and decipher some stuff you geniuses wrote out. Phew! 

I don't know what it is that keeps Arnav from opening the door towards love. All I know is that he needs something major to propel him towards it, since nothing else seems to be working.

Khushi coming back to RM - I have a mixed reaction to that, I'm guessing and hoping it is because it is setting the premise for some twist in the story, since the ME is coming up. 
Why else would they have the elaborate farewell ceremony for Khushi and then have her coming back as if nothing happened!

Anyway, the more they show Khushi and Arnav, the less they'll show Shyam doing villainy (keeping my fingers crossed for the latter). 

Jr. Hotwa was back too, doing the same thing he was doing a few weeks back...sigh no real progress there. At least got to see him.

Lovely video, enjoyed it a lot. 
And again, lovely post - you're the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: current

Vistaa..^^^ I posted and you gotta EAT!!! HUH !!!!

Oye na'raaz nahin 'ote meri jaan...rotti-shoti to khani hoti hai na? ๐Ÿ˜›

Chaliye, I am back.

One word: one that you have mentioned in your post: demons...the demons of his past have made him what he is now...self-hurting under the belief of self-preservation. He thinks he would not let anyone have the power to hurt him again...so makes sends Khushin away, not realizing how much it hurts to stay away from her. He resents her and this love that has disturbed his delicate equilibrium ...

You are right...his back story needs to be revealed pretty soon. We all have our guesses and conjectures, but the real thing needs to come out in the open soon.

As I said earlier, the song was fabโญ๏ธ...fits him to a T๐Ÿ˜Š

Great to see you back posting๐Ÿ‘

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OOo La LA OOO La LA..OOO La La...Zainu..Tu KAhan Kho Gayee...OOo La LA OOO La LA..OOO La La...Tu KAhan Reh Gayee.
Finally, u r here.๐Ÿ˜Š

As it is...we are watching a lot of SHyam these days...with an Ajeeb..See Sawing of their HAte -LOve..US mein tum Gayab...now thats not fair for our lives rt???

Run of the Mill ...yeah rt... Yaar...abhi...toh..Self- respect naam ki Cheez hee nahin hai...I can't accept her to be bck in RM in a Jiffy.The only reason I can give myself is for  her engagement to be known at RM..invariably to ASR or Shyam's& Anj Poster (๐Ÿ˜†) to be seen...which got amiss last time when she was prowling in Anj's bedroom( ***Rolling my eyes** now who can get into someone's bedroom...just like that)...they better give a strong reason for her comeback...the whole intense episode was splashed with cold water...the very next day.And please dumb charades...ohhh Goood!!!
But yeah...I was enjoying all the expressions on our Arnav Boy..when she was having her funny antics on.The raised eyebrow...the rolling eyes...hai...and then woh Dhakka...can't resist to touch her rt???
Coming to the point my Laad...you have brought a very valid thought here...the ego was definitely thrown out of the window, when we keep seeing him going back to her.They need to enlighten us with the past.How ? Why cld a man be so closed & against Love?.Why him?? we see the others in family have come together coz of LOve be it MAmi or Anj.If he was so much against Love, then he shldn't have allowed Anj to fall for Shyam and get married...considering they got married after falling in LOve( from Anj's POV) but if it was Shyam( ofcourse with his dirty motives) at the Mandap, to rescue the broken marraige then its a different story.
Since, the past of ARnav, Anj , Shyam as well as Khushi is so hazy ...we have to keep guessing all the possible scenarios.But...they have to reveal it soon...warna...GOPI Ki Kasam...Hum Gopi Ko hee Dekhengay(EEewww!!)

I was watching the repeat telecast  for the whole week...ASR is pushing so hard ..and suffering so much to push this feeling of LOVE.Its very sad to see his Tadap.Haaa!!

ZAinab..Lovely Lines and such a Hotwa Pic of him..early morning with an adorable little pout.Even in sleep he has a frown.Beautiful Video tooo.
Missed you a lot...keep posting..& keep us hooked to the forum with the thoughtful posts.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ash.

Edited by ashvez - 12 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Cindrella...Amazing Lines.Goes so well with his effort to shoo her & the Love away from his life.
Brilliant.๐Ÿ‘

Ash

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Zainu!

And yaar! yeh kya kar diya? Sleeping cutie ka caps ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜  I can skip my breakfast๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the lines u have quoted, I love it!

And however I try u force me to copy paste quotes,Anu malliking from Sinnie's thread (I won't accept the fact that with my pea sized brain I may  end up nonsensical,though its pretty obvious๐Ÿ˜†)

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

-Anonymous

As assumed by few already, And here Shwetha! stated may b his sufferings of the past had some connection with extramarital affair of his father...I remember his nani pointing out in a epi when he was about to leave RM and move in with La...
He had  been denying,something called love exists. He never accepted that he loved La,for love meant nothing for him!
Initially he denied his attraction(photoshoot-parking lot fiasco),  and tried to be extra harsh on her,he was unable to stomach the feeling that after all those control,someone managed occupy his thoughts,May be he was not at all prepared to give room for thoughts of someone other than his sister...
And now when he has realized his feelings, he s trying to run away from his feelings, just cos of ego or pride?As u said he might have sent  OP ๐Ÿ˜ณ (sho cute!)or HP๐Ÿ˜› ...He s very well aware that gal s making him vulnerable,exposing him to feelings which he shooed away, She s adding colors 2 his life,He s getting used 2 her, Wat if she left him?!  Wounded, bounced back and made himself tough, though molten inside, Not courageous enough to face that once again...

And yeah another one

"Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I'm so in love, that I'm more vulnerable than I've ever"- Anonymous

p.s - U r advised 2 read bold parts and neglect remaining one...oops! this shud b on the top!Khair chaddo!

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"all I say..let us have the Ring a RIng Rakshas...but let us have his past..too..otherwise it will be just another run of the mill..love story with random tangents sinking fast in quicksand..."

Loved your comment of ring a ring rakshas!

Poor naniji, one son marries the servant and the other...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post!!!!
loved it!!!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@ Bold๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I have a confession..My French finished at the salut ...So now I think y
ou are saying I am HELEN...and then I am lost..
AWW glad you liked the Shayari...if you loved it soo much..come to this sThread..

it is a blast here

[QUOTE=cindrella255]Hey Zainu!

And yaar! yeh kya kar diya? Sleeping cutie ka caps ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ I can skip my breakfast๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Anonymous

And yeah another one
p.s - U r advised 2 read bold parts and neglect remaining portions...oops! this shud b at the top!Khair chaddo!

Kyon Ji..Aap neh bahut khooob kaha ..I love what you wrote..esp the red..your own verse Nah..

Yaar I found the his very resistance now puzzling..It is high time ethey brought in the past what seeems very illogical to me..this aversion to love..

and thank you for missing me..you are cho chweet..

Originally posted by: sbk2

[

Zainu,

Loved your post. Also, I heaved a sigh of relief to see its in black font.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sorry no longer in black..but that was very smooth .Swethsy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..and readable english...and with a picture of Sr. Hotwa, (who's sleeping yet is is not at peace, poor guy).
Not that I don't enjoy your other posts on Scarlet's thread...just that the blue and red are having me worried I might start needing to use a chashma .๐Ÿ˜† I feel unusually tired today after having gone through some of the posts there...had to focus a lot and decipher some stuff you geniuses wrote out. Phew!aww we just write CRAP..don't take to heart...

I don't know what it is that keeps Arnav from opening the door towards love. All I know is that he needs something major to propel him towards it, since nothing else seems to be working.and that major thing needs to come pronto..end this hate love and then hate..all circling the elephant in the room..high time to expose Shyam ..I think that is only major ace to bring him out of it

Khushi coming back to RM - I have a mixed reaction to that, I'm guessing and hoping it is because it is setting the premise for some twist in the story, since the ME is coming up.
Why else would they have the elaborate farewell ceremony for Khushi and then have her coming back as if nothing happened!
Exactly ..it needs to be different with very valid reasons other than just dragging the whole exercise for another 6 months..
Anyway, the more they show Khushi and Arnav, the less they'll show Shyam doing villainy (keeping my fingers crossed for the latter).
Exactly..GOD we are hard to please..but note to the CV's please pick up the speed
Jr. Hotwa was back too, doing the same thing he was doing a few weeks back...sigh no real progress there. At least got to see him.Junior HOTWA ..needs to have jucier dialogues to polish up his act..too insipid..

Lovely video, enjoyed it a lot. I l LOVE it ..although it is an exact Katy Perry rip off
And again, lovely post - you're the best ๐Ÿ˜‰
Now Now Swethsy..I am a witness here..I can quote you..are you sure??๐Ÿคฃ

current thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Oye na'raaz nahin 'ote meri jaan...rotti-shoti to khani hoti hai na? ๐Ÿ˜›

Chaliye, I am back.

One word: one that you have mentioned in your post: demons...the demons of his past have made him what he is now...self-hurting under the belief of self-preservation. He thinks he would not let anyone have the power to hurt him again...so makes sends Khushin away, not realizing how much it hurts to stay away from her. He resents her and this love that has disturbed his delicate equilibrium ...

You are right...his back story needs to be revealed pretty soon. We all have our guesses and conjectures, but the real thing needs to come out in the open soon.

As I said earlier, the song was fabโญ๏ธ...fits him to a T๐Ÿ˜Š

Great to see you back posting๐Ÿ‘

Vistoo..DID my best...Hahahah ..Khaooo Ji...Someone lives to eat huh..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ DEMONS..Exactly ..the fact it would make this circle different..it is getting tiresome to see the hate and love..Seems Deja Vu..all I hope they don't unendlessly drag it to give us ARHI and the story takes a back seat..

@ SONG..LOVE it ...the girl is soo cute NAH!!!

hahaha See ya around..you must check your reply on laali's thread๐Ÿ˜†...
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvez

OOo La LA OOO La LA..OOO La La...Zainu..Tu KAhan Kho Gayee...OOo La LA OOO La LA..OOO La La...Tu KAhan Reh Gayee.
Finally, u r here.๐Ÿ˜Š

As it is...we are watching a lot of SHyam these days...with an Ajeeb..See Sawing of their HAte -LOve..US mein tum Gayab...now thats not fair for our lives rt???

Run of the Mill ...yeah rt... Yaar...abhi...toh..Self- respect naam ki Cheez hee nahin hai...I can't accept her to be bck in RM in a Jiffy.The only reason I can give myself is for  her engagement to be known at RM..invariably to ASR or Shyam's& Anj Poster (๐Ÿ˜†) to be seen...which got amiss last time when she was prowling in Anj's bedroom( ***Rolling my eyes** now who can get into someone's bedroom...just like that)...they better give a strong reason for her comeback...the whole intense episode was splashed with cold water...the very next day.And please dumb charades...ohhh Goood!!!
But yeah...I was enjoying all the expressions on our Arnav Boy..when she was having her funny antics on.The raised eyebrow...the rolling eyes...hai...and then woh Dhakka...can't resist to touch her rt???
Coming to the point my Laad...you have brought a very valid thought here...the ego was definitely thrown out of the window, when we keep seeing him going back to her.They need to enlighten us with the past.How ? Why cld a man be so closed & against Love?.Why him?? we see the others in family have come together coz of LOve be it MAmi or Anj.If he was so much against Love, then he shldn't have allowed Anj to fall for Shyam and get married...considering they got married after falling in LOve( from Anj's POV) but if it was Shyam( ofcourse with his dirty motives) at the Mandap, to rescue the broken marraige then its a different story.
Since, the past of ARnav, Anj , Shyam as well as Khushi is so hazy ...we have to keep guessing all the possible scenarios.But...they have to reveal it soon...warna...GOPI Ki Kasam...Hum Gopi Ko hee Dekhengay(EEewww!!)

I was watching the repeat telecast  for the whole week...ASR is pushing so hard ..and suffering so much to push this feeling of LOVE.Its very sad to see his Tadap.Haaa!!

ZAinab..Lovely Lines and such a Hotwa Pic of him..early morning with an adorable little pout.Even in sleep he has a frown.Beautiful Video tooo.
Missed you a lot...keep posting..& keep us hooked to the forum with the thoughtful posts.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ash.

ooo hhhaaa ASH what a welcome Yaar..thanks ..that was soo sweet..

Hmmm as far as Khushi going back to RM..hahah as you said pride has gone outside the window..so the only reason I can think of is her poverty for which she is willing to put that aside plus her respect for Nani and co makes it easier to go back..

PLus Dil keh haathoo majboor..But Delicous ARHI together so can't complain..

Hmm GOPI hee dekhnge gaey..hahahha WOT da WOT DA..another fan..
for that visit this.

PS Laali..I am recruitng!!

ASH ..another thing is the PAST..this man is fighting tooth and nail  to keep his love away..He hurts himself and he hurts her..this is beyond the fact that it is pride..his fear of rebuttal..but the fact he brings in her AUKAD everytime..WE need to see it..

Thanks ASH