Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Hiya..

Feels strange to be posting after a while..But a week's worth of episodes...left me with a question..

WHY is Arnav being a commitophobe..It can't be all ego..It can't be his pride..Hell he swallowed that to come after her to bandage her finger and not because he hurt her..If it had been pride coming in between ..he would have sent OP or now HARI to send a FIRST AID box of bandaids ...BUT he choose to do it himself..This is beyond his fight with himself ..this is the fight against the demons of the past which have left lasting scars..

So what could possibly be the reason for going back after soo much water under the BRIDGE..It is defintely love without a doubt..The love he is bent on concealing..from himself ,his family and his LOVE..Why should that happen..??High time indeed we got to see his reason for his now seemngly unreasonable and irrational hate..to the point where everything seems DEJA vu with a difference..This man is hurting as much as KKG..He is not at peace..He lives with his memories to haunt him..The love came unwillingly..but then who loves with an intention..His love is unconditional for which he is at his warring best..

all I say..let us have the Ring a RIng Rakshas...but let us have his past..too..otherwise it will be just another run of the mill..love story with random tangents sinking fast in quicksand...

All I say...Love makes him richer..and though slightly out of context.. I think these lines fit them well

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Wake up..and Smell the LURVE...

and my really Random song but which fits ..with the RUN around..

PS .Features Karachi...Lovely city..

Edited by current - 11 November 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardrvdhaliwalnikkiaprilJordin-HeerRanjha-Claire0206gilgameshsvmicraziefanserendipity235scarletauraNi_singhspsharmilaNikki_CWittyKittyPriya_128SunriseGreenShiningStar18Vistaa-Sush-.Euphoria.shena07smitar--Krish--NaBoleTumNa...Doodlestardust-..Apz..cindrella255vasirajuMrDarcyfanFreshDaisyincandescentSuchi.Rsbk2pinky_blueskiestvshowfanCandYlicious_Smazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till LOVE do us Part" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikkiapril

Groupbie

nikkiapril

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
welcome back zainab. was missing your posts the last few days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Awesomeness!!!!!!! What a videoBig smile

Awww.ZainuHug you postedBig smile

GTG for dinner...will be back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Epic, Zainu!!!!  Yes, one wonders what is holding him back from a confession of love.  He has said the "never ever afters" a zillion times and yet he ends up in front her - unwillingly for most part, but sometimes of his own accord. 
He has loved but he is afraid to lose!  He feels that admitting to his feelings is acknowledging his weaker side.  He is afraid to emotionally depend on anyone (other than his di) because that will make him vulnerable to hurt.  And he does not want to lose again, hurt again!!!  More than his ego, his stubborness, I think it is his fear, his insecurities that are holding him back.  And you are right...we need to know why!?!  What did happen in the past that his driving his actions today!!

Great post, great song and those lines - perfect!!

How did we keep the animal planet out of this one!?!?!?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardserendipity235WittyKittySunriseGreen..Apz..cindrella255current

SudsAddict

SudsAddict

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Au Current!!!!!!!!!!
Missed your post for a few days but as always a pleasure to my peepers and heart to read them!!!!
Demons from the past for sure...i  bet when the layers of past are peeled off...he has fear of loving and loosing...He prefers to never love so he wlll neve be heart... Broken HeartCry 

BTW...Did you notice that he had Blue Shirt on when he came to put the bandage on Khushi at the temple??? Rabba VeHeart...The whole aviators scene had me glued for th entire first half...later too much Shyaam just got on my nerves...Well let's see what Maha Episode over the weekend has in store for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

current..Apz..

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235WittyKittyspsharmilaSunriseGreen..Apz..currentcindrella255

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Nikki ^^^^ Feels good to be missed...Awww

Vistaa..^^^ I posted and you gotta EAT!!! HUH !!!!

Renu..My pardner in crime..Ho ho Ho..enough Animals in Laali's post..wanted to keep anture outta of thisROFL

SuDSY..Helen RIGHT???  Salut...I NOTICED>>>GAWD...Lemme show you what I came up with on that day..

Blue is Back Baby blue is back
No if's , But(ts) or Woh(den) cracks
Ahem! No Gopi Gawar is she
No Dhoklas just desi ghee
The Baby'n' blue
Hulchul to Halla Bol
From poster, posers or UNDERGROUND trolls
DUDE you just rock and roll
The Red blood(ED) gal
Bond 'age with a Band' a(fr) aid
From Bhagwan to Devi Mayyia
Deja Woos her Rakshas O dear
Blues with the parting Muala Way
Blue's dupattas blow in her face
This was yet another Rabba Ve
Only to be fogged with the Red haze..
The aviators hide the hurt in the gaze
From the Khushi he wants to push away

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mommy2000cindrella255

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post...missed your posts...all i can n say is that the hate/love is a matter of head over heart...the guy's a confused soul because of his past...and  at the same time he's confusing khushi with his actions and words defying one another

Awww and that pic...who looks that good while sleeping!!!..and time for me to sleep now...G'd nite

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknowncurrent..Apz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.