Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Bit Disappointed. - Page 6

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah they need to stop this endless loop!

I love ARHI... this is the only reason I am watching this show right now.It seemed like After Diwali night... things were going to move, but we are back on "Loop mode" again!

Anjali and La need to grow brains! CANT they see what is going on between ARHI?? High school teenagers would have figured out the reasons behind this "constant angst" by now!

If ASR spent less time hassling young girls working for him, and spent MORE time trying to figure out why his so called "Jija" is never home... then maybe something can finally happen!

I am sick to death of the Shyam and Shashi torture scenes! They are getting old! Sick of Bua's constant "Nanda-kisoring" and Garima and Payal's lack of spine!

Just need SOMETHING to finally HAPPEN now! Is that too much to ask??
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! 

The CVs are killing this show with their repetitive tracks and the storyline is getting 🤪. Hopefully they will pull up something worthwhile very soon😍 and end this Shyam track since everything is revolving around this repulsive, unbearable, hateful and unwatchable character😡

Edited by ktja - 12 years ago
ktja thumbnail
I wrote this https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1924845 some 3 weeks back and there has been little change since.

How I wish that CVs will come up with something dhamakedar...with such good chemistry between leads, I simply can't understand why aren't they making the most of it...I am sure that even the lead pairs  are bored with their current tracks.
happy17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ktja

I wrote thishttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1924845some 3 weeks back and there has been little change since.

How I wish that CVs will come up with something dhamakedar...with such good chemistry between leads, I simply can't understand why aren't they making the most of it...I am sure that even the lead pairs are bored with their current tracks.

I saw your post and I agree with what you're saying completely!
nehasargam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happy17

So..

I bet you guys are going to kill me for this, but I thought since this might be the last time I post, I might as well tell you guys what I'm thinking.

I'm not sure this drama is worthwhile anymore. (Don't hurt me please!) I don't mean to insult anyone AT ALL!

I just think that this story is going NOWHERE, it's going on in a loop. I can basically tell you off the top of my head how a typical episode goes.

Khushi talks to Arnav

Arnav is rude

They fight

They tell each other they never want to see each other again

Shyam tortures Shashi some more

-End of Episode-

You really know that a drama is useless when you can pretty much guess what will happen in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. 

The other thing that's been bothering me is the complete lack of reality.

For Example:

Shyam is gone half the time, because "he's working". How does anyone believe this? How does ANJALI believe this? Doesn't she wonder why he's out ALL the time? Arnav is supposed to be extremely smart, does he not notice? They have Nani who is the supposed wisest old lady on the planet, does she not notice? 

Another Example:

There Shyam is, torturing Shashi day in and out, where is Payal, BuaJi and Garima? Are they not wondering what this "random dude" is doing sitting ALL THE TIME with their father? What does Payal do all day? Breathe? 

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING

How can they let Shyam stay in their house with two young girls? WHERE DOES THAT HAPPEN?

I'm sorry guys, but this drama, has killed itself.

It was awesome while it was good.

If they ever kill Shyam or stop this awful loop, I'll catch up.

But for now..

Bye 

p.s. don't worry about what I'm watching, I'm addicted to Humsafar 😃 

Well said...I quit tooo...

After a long exhaustive day, i dont think its worth seeing the brutal torture by shyam, illogical stupidity by the women in this serial...I feel its so degrading, i feel so embarrased as a woman...will defintely catch up later if there is any improvement...which i doubt to happen in the near future...

happy17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sophie83569

<font color="#9900ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">You have a point but if you don't want to watch IPKKD then don't and don't create such mean topics the cast works very hard! ~Sophie</font>

Hi I actually wasn't trying to be mean and I'm sorry if it came out that way. It's just that I'm sad that the casts talents are being wasted on this loop

Happy
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happy17

I agree with you that the couple is really awesome, it just breaks my heart to see their talent and acting potential wasted on this infinite loop. Yes I really go agree that reality and logic is hard to find in dramas, but you should at least be able to relate to it SOMEHOW. If you can relate to it, good for you, unfortunately I can't anymore. Thank you for sharing your opinion

Hi, Thank you for your comments. No I do not think I have to relate to fiction to enjoy it. I   read or watch fiction for many reasons. I read thrillers and enjoy them but do not relate to them. I agree that there are numerous weaknesses in the story,plot and execution and editing and those forced encounter. Although  credit must be given to the dialogue writer.  As I stated earlier I mainly watch it because I am a die hard romantic and I really like the characterisation of the lead pair. I do not know for how long this fascination will last, ultimately these shows fall victim  to producers efforts to keep the show running at any cost . I used to love watching -Ek chabi hai pados mein and Siddhant but those belonged to different genre of the shows.
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, Thank you for your comments. No I do not think I have to relate to fiction to enjoy it. I   read or watch fiction for many reasons. I read thrillers and enjoy them but do not relate to them. I agree that there are numerous weaknesses in the story,plot and execution and editing and those forced encounter. Although  credit must be given to the dialogue writer.  As I stated earlier I mainly watch it because I am a die hard romantic and I really like the characterisation of the lead pair. I do not know for how long this fascination will last, ultimately these shows fall victim  to producers efforts to keep the show running at any cost . I used to love watching -Ek chabi hai pados mein and Siddhant but those belonged to different genre of the shows.
hi svmi,

i agree with ur each and every word...as i also enjoy seeing hardcore romances...but i too agree as many people here, that there r no romance shown here...and all r doing their daily routine type, repeated dialogues, repeated actions, repeated expressions, etc. etc.. i mean to say, we can easily make a guess work of the next scene..and litereally no moving on nowadays...it is like the 1st episode even now..

want to see...payal with more dialogues instead of khushi tum teek ho??
want to see..anjali with more intelligence instead of great smile and shaking her head whenever other people doing anything especially when shyam come with some dialogues
want to see...lavanya with some originality of herself as before..though her thinking changes/approach changes...she was looking more intelligent more and extremely dumb now...
want to see...nani with some real good dialogues and shut mami's mouth which she used to do in previous episodes and mami's act like scared of her MIL..now it is no more...
want to see laxmi more...not seeing her anymore lol.
want to see...that old kaka..instead of 4/5 prakash/prasad surnames...
want to see...arnav thinking of kushi always..instead of pressing the keyboard of lappi and closing it darrr...and walking here and there...getting angry...(though we understand he is an angry man...they shd now try to change his character little bit as kushi's effect)
want to see...kushi's mother cmg up with some dialogues...poor lady...everything done by buaji only
want to see...one day of mouna vrat of buaji...(one day of mouna vrat = 3 full episodes) lol
want to see ...shyam get conjuctivities and put a black sunglass...(let us not see his eyes for atleast 9 episodes) normally conjuctivities will b there for 3 days (so 3x3 =9)
i am fine with kushi...as of now...

sorry for the lengthy expectations...hope cv's understood...what we least expect for us not to get bored...
TheNikil1 thumbnail
hey hey guys...chill!!! I do understand the beating around the bush symdrome but be patient the story will unfold.. it has to!!  If everything is over too soon then we will be killing off this unque show..C'mon guys have faith n just support for what's to come...I'm sure we won't be disappointed..Remember true fans support their stars through good n bad times...
Edited by TheNikil1 - 12 years ago
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Happy...I wish they had developed the track about Arnav missing Khushi more...but whatever it is...I hope this is not just a killing time while keeping the rating attempt and they do move the Shyam saga forward and be done with it...We have had enough...we don't want that story lurking in the background either...

completely agree with you... I love the actors  ( barun and Sanya...) and the direction of this show... but I so wish Kushi didnt go back... it was so out of place for a girl with some pride...!!
After a huge emotional breakdown... how can a person be normal next day..???