Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Its never a goodbye Jeevika and Manvi.

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

That is a very valid question asked by Viren to Jeevika.

At first when I watched that scene I was like "Reallyyy Viren??? Is this needed when you are talking all romance?? "  

But then the real reason for him to ask this question is.. to prepare Jeevika.. to make her realize that one day she will have to say 'goodbye' to Manvi too. She is going to start a new phase in life. It is going to be him and her. Things are going to change. Viren asking that question was very simply and straight off.. but how is Jeevika going to deal with that?

But on the flip side….. it is never a goodbye… "Khoon ka joo rishta hai" …Jeevika will always be there for Manvi rain or sun (we all know that!) there never should be goodbyes… I talk with experience…..there never are goodbyes.. and the connect is always there regardless of what phase of life you are in.

What say?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny1991asphBhavyaRedyHarpreet.Mnuttycleoabjbdishiuw...Mallu...-ScarletRose-MariQuestFilmst_areeb_Invincible_P_ShalpatakhaguddiBazingaa-Nightingale-a2zahid*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I was very surprised when Viren brought it up but it was very sweet! I guess if Manvi did a favour on him then he should also return it ROFL

There are no goodbyes, definitely not with Jeevika and Mannu. I think the coming up phase will be interesting because it's going to hit her more as the D-Day comes closer that she is bidding bye to her baby. Pata nahin shaadi ke din kya hoga :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

@Reemz….. I was shocked when Viren said it…. I was like --really dude!?? LOL!!!!

Omg… I don't want to think about the wedding day …. It for sure is going to be eventful..LOL!

I think we are going to cry buckets than them..

MariQuestFilms IF-Sizzlerz
MariQuestFilms
MariQuestFilms

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly put.. totally agree.. there is never a goodbye. When you love your family so much you can never say goodbye.. you always come back to them. And thats the connection Jeevika and Manvi have. They will always be there with eachother.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P_Shal-Veena-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I didn't expect Viren to mention Maanvi in their cnversation, especially at THAT timeLOL..but yeah on a serious note, I think it's never  agoodbye for the sisters Embarrassed

-Veena-

P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

That is a very valid question asked by Viren to Jeevika.

At first when I watched that scene I was like "Reallyyy Viren??? Is this needed when you are talking all romance?? "  

But then the real reason for him to ask this question is.. to prepare Jeevika.. to make her realize that one day she will have to say 'goodbye' to Manvi too. She is going to start a new phase in life. It is going to be him and her. Things are going to change. Viren asking that question was very simply and straight off.. but how is Jeevika going to deal with that?

But on the flip side'.. it is never a goodbye' "Khoon ka joo rishta hai" 'Jeevika will always be there for Manvi rain or sun (we all know that!) there never should be goodbyes' I talk with experience'..there never are goodbyes.. and the connect is always there regardless of what phase of life you are in.

What say?

OMG.. I even gave few galiyaas to Viren..LMAOOO.. but then yes, he knew he had to make Jeevika realize and he is there if she wants to talk it out with him.. It would be tough for those two sisters (During today's episode all I could think of was my sister and how we cried the day before her wedding..) but she has to do it..

and just because they are going to live in different homes doesn't break their bond or the fact that they would be always there for each other and it would be interesting to see how they adapt to this change. and we know from the experience you feel even more closer to your loved ones when you are far.. 

I am looking forward to next week.. I should just buy some tissue boxes in bulk..:)

-Veena-

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Today's episode provoked a lot of feelings for Jeevika Manvi- sooo many posts on them, first me, then reemz and now you- haha it's crazy! LOL

But so agree with you- when Viren brought that up I was like really now? Why would you say that out of the blue but then the realization hit me when it hit Jeevika. I'm so glad Viren brought that up- I thought the CVs had forgotten about the promo that they showed and that did piss me off but I'm glad they didn't- I was waiting for Jeevika to realise that it's going to be equally hard for her to live without Manvi and now that she knows, how will she deal with it? The precap made me cry even more- I want to watch that scene so badly like right now..I have been waiting for it since so long! 

But on the flip side'.. it is never a goodbye' "Khoon ka joo rishta hai" 'Jeevika will always be there for Manvi rain or sun (we all know that!) there never should be goodbyes' I talk with experience'..there never are goodbyes.. and the connect is always there regardless of what phase of life you are in.

^^So agree with this- it is never a goodbye- the connection is indeed always there. Brilliantly put- absolutely loved this part! <3

-Veena-

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Soo truee! i lovedd that Smile

-Veena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index