Pics of Handkerchief scene

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Following are some pics from when Dk ties handkerchief around disha!!!

when was this scene?
i'm following india's updates
but i'm in the us so i'm kinda lost
i'm also lost, i don't get to watch the but i do read all the updates.....but i don't remember when this handkerchief scene happened? can someone please tell us this?

prachi

aww! really cute scene, altho i didn't see it cuz i live in the US! can't wait till they unite!

-mika

We will see this scene very soon in the U.S., as it takes place when DK goes back to the office after returning from jail. DK is in his office and gets mad. He throws a paperweight and just then, Disha happens to walk in and gets hit accidently. DK freaks out, even though she insists it is not a big deal. He wraps the handkerchief around her head using one hand and his mouth, as the other hand has his support stick.

Damn good pics! Thanks a ton!!

-DKaddict

❤️wow it does something to you when you see it  Great pics

too cool pics! 😛

this episode is still to air in my country (S.A), US and I think UK!

It will happen shortly for most except S.A as we are still way back here!!!

Hi Samy,

Thanks a lot for posting these pics. Though I have recorded it, this scene is enough to ogle at in office😉

And friends in case you'll did not read the update of the handkerchief scene please go to page 10 and read the update for Feb 10th episode. A must see episode.

Cheers

Lata

HI Lata

Yes i have it taped aswell but i posted it for people who live in USA and South Africa becuase it has been shown in UK but i guess no there.

I love this scene and watch it atleast 2 times in a week, i always tape the good episodes.

They are shoing the I love you prmo here now and i guess we will see the scene next week.

Thanks lata for your loevely words and updates and also we will wish Ashish on his birthday.

Samy😃