Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Hi guys boring weekend r there n not very exciting promo or precap to really discuss abt so I thought of writing a Romatic scene. I got encouragement after receiving appreciations on my KISS scene in my OS. This scene is continuation of my OS. May b if I get gud response on dis I will make it a weekend posts like WISHLIST. So here I am wid my first romantic scene.

Warning :- Comment marna warna doobara aisa scene nahi milega.LOL

ROMANTIC SCENE ' 1 (KHUSHI's CONFESSION)

Assumption ' La out n Shyam in jail chakki peessing n peessing. Arnav n Khushi married. (we all know d reason).

That was a bright n beautiful morning. Birds r chirping outside in garden area, D aroma in d air, D dewdrops on leaves evrythg is so perfect. WOW he mind says how blind he was to ignore such splendid nature. Today he is vry relaxed. No perplexity in his mind. "Arnav u were such a fool. U hv ignored all dis in ur life" his murmured. All dis is d magic of love which he felt one day b4. He said those 3 magical words to Khushi n kissed her. (Plz refer to d signature link if u wanna know how). From den onwards he is floating in air. He heart is free from all pain n anguish. Her love has nurtured all wounds n he is feeling healed. The work which was his BEST FRIEND has now turned into a FOE. How he has worked yesterday whole day writing Khushi's name on d pad, watching her photograph on lappy n yes making blank calls to home just to hear her hello. Wat is happening is love. Arnav knows now.  "Khushi''" he murmured once again. Yes "KHUSHI", Khushi in his heart, in his soul n in his belonging. He clearly can see d reason for his existence n dat is "KHUSHI".

He has not forgotten those trembling lips, which has given him immense pleasure from inside. That one sensation has opened all blocked doors. He feels complete. "Khushi, u complete me". He smiled wid dis thought. The remembrance of her aroma, her body heat, and breathlessness keeps on playing in his heart. Her eyes full of love, her seductive ISHHH, her melting down in his arms, her making figures on d floor with her toe Arnav remembers all. His arousal to get her in his arms again strengthens.  His heart is continuously beating like drums from den onwards. Smthg is constantly burning n he simply loves it.

He came down looking for her. She is playing hide n seek wid him from den onwards. Yesterday she made a silly excuse of fake wound on her foot n since she cannot climb d stairs, she slept wid Nani.

He mumbles   "Khushi I know y u hv made dis excuse. U ran yesterday but today U hv to tell me those 3 words"

Arnav is very impatiently looking for Khushi. Finally got her in kitchen. Evry1 out for d picnic as Anjali wanted to get rejuvenated after such a shock but Khushi has to stay as Arnav made excuse of headache n Naniji told her to stay. Khushi has seen d smirk on Arnav's face like wat u will do now.

Arnav "Khushi'''." Very humbly

Khushi's heart starts beating faster. Wat dat voice has effect on her. She is constantly ignoring him right after dat moment. Her own reflection in d mirror is teasing her. Remembrance of dat moment makes her blush even if she is standing alone. She feels shy alone n smiles n blush alone wid no 1 around. Recollection of his masculinity, his heart beat, his warm breaths, his hard chest n strong arms around her waist n his lips on her's  makes her feel peak of ecstasy.   She covet dat moment again but her issues wid femininity stops her. She is feeling embarrassing but Arnavji is not ready to leave her whatever she makes excuses. There he is again standing bhind her. Devi maiyaa help.

Arnav ' Khushi

Khushi turns ' haahaan

Arnav comes closer. Both tried to hide their feelings, their desire n their lust for love. Although Arnav lil less.

Arnav ' U hvn't spoke to me from yesterday

Khushi ' yeah, I was busy in other works

Arnav lil angry. He is dying for her n she was busy but didn't show.

He gently touches her hand, Khushi here u go again girl. Sensation runs through 1000 miles per second in d whole body n temperature instantly shoots up wid dat 1 slight toush. Her eyes shut demselves. Devi maiyaa not again.  Arnav  didn't said nethg just picked her in her arms. Khushi opens her eyes n spellbound by those deep eyes where only her love resides. Eye ' lock again. Rabba ve in BG. She cudn't able to utter a word.

Arnav carries her to their bedroom. He makes her sit on bed. Stand wid lil distance.

Arnav ' Khushi, U hvn't said nethg

Khushi although knew in wat respect but still fooling him n her too. "wat???? Wat r u talking abt"

That annoys Arnav. He knows she is doin drama. Arnav ' I know dat u know it wat I am talking abt.

Khushi looked up in those eyes once again.

Khushi getz up quickly n runs but not dis time. He was caught by Arnav by arms.

Arnav angrily ' U r again making d same mistake. I am asking u smthg.

Khushi ' Leave me, it's hurting

Arnav ' It's hurting haan. It's hurting. Yes Khushi, it's hurting. It's hurting for me too. Ur ignorance has always hurted me. Can't u see??? It's burning here.

Leaves her n pointed wid 1 hand to his heart. Took one of hands of Khushi.

"See, see how it aches for u. It aches for u from day 1 n I am hurting u. U know how much I hv hurted myself n u know how much I cried after hurting u."

Khushi '  But'''

Arnav ' But, But wat damn it!!!!

Khushi ' Nothg. Pulls her hand from his heart.

Arnav ' Still nothg Khushi. Nothg btwn us. Wat has happened yesterday is nothg naa.

He was so hurt but Khushi was crying. Arnav cudn't see her crying turns n said just 1 word "sorry!!! Khushi I won't hurt u nemore"

Khushi can see his pain. He was leaving d room wid heavy steps. She can't let him go once again. Looks like he is going out of her life. Y Khushi y u r doin dis to him??? Y u r giving him so much pain wen his tears r coming out of ur eyes. Khushi cudn't control speaks "Arnavji'"

Arnav turns, n dey share a look.

Pain unbearable for him. She can see he was crying too. She can't see him crying. She ran into his arms. Crying "Arnavji !!!! No, no plz no'''' I can't see dis. I can't see u crying"

Wat occupied Khushi was d pain of losing Arnav which was intolerable for her.

Arnav stretches his arms around her. "Khushi once, just once tell me dat u feel for me otherwise I will die"

Khushi "No, '''''.." She  started kissing him all over his face. "No''.."

Arnav  spellbound.  

Khushi continues "I won't let u die bcoz I love u, I love u a lot'''''I love u more dan nethg else"

Arnav tightens d grip of his arms. His heart finally gets eternal peace. The tears rolling down from their eyes r now TEARS OF HAPPINESS.

Edited by rushshri - 11 November 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieskscjklovelyreemuShini.Shiva86JantarMantarshamagoyalswethasurattharu23Shina_srkfanradiationjioraKhushiRaizadaClaire0206mystic@LX2FX2WorkerBCrazySaRunianJuicee_SushieFaayeysun2011P4ROmeghnasJasleenhemvbmonkeydog18ipkkndankFlamingsOfLoveHADmishti_SK_Ishrafan11devishreeMsCeylon..Damsel..littlemoimeenalumaSanzBarbie--BSI-FaNaTic---Zara-pakpearllara3110moon_mine-Antu-_-Aslan-NainaSengalUltimateBarunshybabe.Saraa.tinselapplesauce.-aparna-DiamondLife..Desi-Kuri..OnepoundChicGayuArnavMephistoFreshDaisyincandescent-Eris-dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TEARS OF HAPPINESS(Khushi's luv confession)A Scene" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
awww Heart so goood sweety

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenalumarushshri

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thnx hun

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
keep writing on their married life... love to see them romancing as husband-wife Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiRaizadaWittyKitty--BSI-FaNaTic--rushshri

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!!
the romance had everythng...cuteness...passion...desire...everythng!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Kritianya

IF-Dazzler

Kritianya

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Luvly

rushshri

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
t4s

rushshri

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
That was so sweet!! Thanks for the PM

rushshri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.