Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 41

Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 2 Page 41

niya_s

niya_s

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Big smileHi Guys. Here's an OS for the weekend. Hope you guys like it. If you want a pm then please do add me as a buddy since that makes my life a lot more easyWink

"Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I'm so in love, that I'm more vulnerable than I've ever"

It had been nearly eight years since she last came to Delhi and eight years since she last saw him. He was the reason why she had stayed away from this part of the nation. She didn't want to be reminded of him, his thoughts or even remotely associated with his name. And yet here she was, after a span of 8 years, walking into his house, feeling very much out of place and uneasy.

"Kushi !!!" exclaimed Anjali when she walked into the living room. All the heads in the spacious room turned towards the entrance and suddenly Kushi felt herself being hugged, kissed and embraced from all directions.

Kushi saw her sister and her husband walk towards her, tagging along with them their three children, all between the ages of three and seven. Her sister rushed into her arms, and both siblings stood embracing each other, oblivious to the commotion running throughout the room.

"Jiji, how are you?" asked Kushi in an affectionate tone laced with warmth and genuine curiosity. " Looking at you, I must say that you've either been eating a lot again or you're pregnant...again."

Payal let out a squeak of laughter, bringing both her hands from Kushi's shoulders to rest them lightly on her very huge and swelling belly. "Well, what can I say Kushi. I'm so happy with Akash ji that for some reason, I always find myself in this situation".

Kushi noticed her sister subconsciously move further to place her herself under her husband's arms. She was aware of the slight smile and look of love that passed between. She suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. I could have had this as well. This happiness, this joy, this love; If only he had let me. Kushi broke away from her thought, preventing herself from dwelling much on the past. Let the past remain where it is meant to be Kushi.

Kushi looked over at Anjali and noticed with surprise and happiness that she was with child as well. And by the looks of it, she seemed to be due any moment now. Taking the sweet woman's hands within her own, Kushi sweetly inquired " I see that you're happy with your husband as well Anjali ji. You look just as great and I must admit, maternity does suit you quite well. "

Kushi had the pleasure of seeing Anjali blush profusely and was jolted when she recognized the man who had come to stand protectively next to the blushing mother-to-be. " Karan ji !!! What are you doing here ?  Shouldn't you be in Mumbai, working for the CBI ?"

Karan ji merely smiled in amusement at the woman whom he had rescued from rape 8 years ago by his wife's ex-husband. " Well where would a husband be except at his wife's side when she's about to give birth to his child any day now?" countered Karan teasingly.

What ? Anjali ji married Karan ji ? The man who put her ex-husband in jail? Kushi looked back and forth from Anjali ji and Karan ji, noticing once again the look of mutual affection and love that seemed to pass in between them. Kushi leaned forward and kissed Anjali on the cheeks affectionately before replying " I'm so happy for you Anjali ji. You truly deserve all the happiness and joy in the world for your caring and wonderful personality." Kushi plastered a genuine and exuberant smile on her face and eyed  the cop who had saved her life from that slimy snake Shyam. " And who better to gift you those pleasures other than the great, honest and reputable Detective Karan Sharma. Congratulations, for both the marriage and the baby !"

Anjali ji clasped her husband's arm and smiled radiantly and claimed " Thank you Kushi ji. We wanted to invite you to the wedding but it took place last year .It was during the time that you were busy opening your third five star restaurant and we didn't want to disturb you. Afterwards, we had tried contacting you but were told that you had moved from Australia and now living in England. "

"I understand Anjali ji. I haven't spoken to any one in the last 14 months and it has been eight years since I've seen all of you." She leaned down and placed wet and sloppy kisses on all three of her nieces' cheeks, who giggled and kissed their chachi back with equal affection. " If it weren't for Payal jiji's and Akash jiju's constant phone calls and photo emails, I wouldn't even know how my three angels sounded or looked like. Therefore no one is to blame and no is to be forgiven".

Suddenly Kushi felt a light breeze crawl into the room and a silent hush descend. She noticed several of the guest began to look up and the murmurs and whispers that seemed to infect the room. She knew without looking up that he stood at the top of the stairs, wearing the most expensive Armani suit . The tingling sensations within her stomach and the light squeeze in her chest were enough proof that he stood there. Yet she wasn't ready to face him, she realized with shaking hands and irregular breathing.  Not until her coat of armor and shield got here. Where are those two? They should have been here a long time ago? They must be somewhere, roaming around the streets of Delhi, trying to find the nearest Mc Donalds so that they can ease their hungers before getting here. She smiled to herself, thinking about the mischief that one must be causing on the other.

Kushi's youngest niece, Alina, took her hand and pointed up towards the stairs. "Chachu !!!"

And that's how Kushi saw the man she never wanted to see for the rest of her life. The man who had murdered a part of her and had left her stranded to fend for herself. The man who she hated above anything or anyone else . The man who had ripped upon her heart and left it in the open to brutally bleed to death. The man who had disgustingly in a fit of rage had deduced that she was sleeping around with Shyam, simply vying for his money, and was the type of woman who pretended that morals were of utmost value when in reality money was worth more. The man who had announced that she was to never speak or see him ever again. The man who had thrown her out of this very same mansion eight years ago. The man with whom she had spent the most wonderful, passionate and beautiful night ever in a cottage up in Shimla. The man who had once motivated her into following her heart. The man who she had loved. That man was Arnav Singh Raizada, whose gaze now was penetrating hers and seemed to scorch her very soul, yet again.

Arnav came slowing down the stairs. He seemed to resemble a prowling tiger, his movements both lethal and deadly. Even amongst all the handshakes, praises and comments he received on the way to Kushi, he never once took his eyes off of her. Both Anjali ad Payal were downright afraid for Kushi, for the hatred and anger in Arnav's eyes were still clearly visible after 8 years and they were still directed towards Kushi. However Karan stood alert, watching his brother-in law with a scrutinizing eye and calculative perspective. He's not going to hurt her. He's angry at her, hates her but at the same time he's possessive of her, even after all these years, he thinks she belongs to him. Karan relaxed his stance and prepared himself to regard the events that were about to unfold with interest. Akash on the other hand, had moved closer to his family which included Kushi, just incase his brother went off the rails after seeing Kushi again.

Arnav came to stand before Kushi, a distance so small that not even air would pass through. He regarded her with the same fierce gaze, and trailed his eyes down the length of her, his possessiveness and authority clearly failing to be masked. When he spoke, his voice was deathly calm " What the hell are you doing here ? I clearly remember telling you that I never wanted to see you again, did I not ? Get out !!!"

Kushi felt the air rush out of her lungs. But she had successfully managed to not emote at how his words had yet again had managed to cut through her nor did she flinch or back down.  Using the same expressionless yet business-like voice she had mastered over the course of 8 years of opening three 5 star restaurants all over the world, she spoke firmly and authoratively " I think not.  I was invited by your nani, not you. The last time I checked, she was the matriarch of this house and not you. Furthermore I obey the orders of the elders whom I respect, not your's. And lastly, you better lower your voice when you speak to me !!!"

Arnav felt a smoldering rage envelop him at Kushi's words. He rushed forward and clamped down two hands on both sides of her shoulders " HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ? GET OUT !!!"

The room was suddenly thick with tension, the animosity between the successful 5 * restaurant owner and the garment business tycoon clearly visible. It was so thick that any mere whisper would cut it like a knife. Which is exactly what happened. From the entrance of the room came a loud and dangerously menace-laced voice.

"TAKE'YOUR'HANDS'OFF'MY'WIFE!!!" All the heads swiveled in the direction of the intruder's voice. Kushi turned around and saw both her shield and armor; her protectors. The man walked forward and a small child of seven followed in his footsteps; both their faces red with rage. They came and stood on either sides of Kushi. Their mere presences gave Kushi her much needed awakening and courage and she simply slapped Arnav's hands away. Turning to face all the audience and  Arnav, Kushi placed her right hand around the dangerously built man and her left hand protectively on the shoulder of the young boy. With much love and pride, Kushi exclaimed " Everyone, this is my son, Ajay and my husband, Raj Malhotra !!!"

SmileHi my dear fellow Arhians. I hope you liked the OS. I really didn't want to write this much but it kept coming and coming and I'm afraid I'm going to have to add a couple of more parts to it . As if I haven't got enough on my plate alreadyLOL . Anyways I hope you all liked it so do please comment and like if you have the time.Embarrassed

P.S: Don't worry, I'm not a Rashi ( Raj + Kushi) shipper. Arhi is definitely the end game but you just got to wait and see what happens. ARHIHeart

Much love,Hug

Niya 

Edited by NiyaluvsArhi - 17 February 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 212 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupbertIshBinrockinggirl555laila889payal_patel94roshni77div2602Hajra95LovejayatikaiLaks05Bob123ramyarenjithkwkhan18arhi_diwanisanjana_kapoorrithuparnaarnashiNikky.divithepelicanPantheraoncasunshineswirldeepthipavitrasharveenaCUTEAPPIcappacuino5NaLeyton23tunailinetetruth1-1twinkle662kp123vaninitvijusree12dq123moonlight3887gagsymistletoe22Armaan_MaanArmiRidz4everLEYLA2005me_myselfkashevvishrutanehaahmadBlossom10Dee-abivicky86princessnidalankanSapphireA...NVBGKYSoulmate27Nrp77321abcSuman786Missbantuluvtwilight19dancedanceRR--Preeti--sunshine33MaankigopiMadhu2futureChocoBloc_12Asmita88mickyamikethgauthami1radiationanusha.nushchandarani1Shina_srkfanmaghalakshmicloud.9manjusha_92rsshreeLX2FX2labiCrazySaRuniansruthirishiFarighInsanArchu61FridakdkumarWorkerBroseycheek5678Ash_angelJuArnavkiddy-kavyaavakil10caged23os112801arshifan91GogoismitaAshgtokyosupakoolprkaty185TeriGalliyan.Bonhi_ipkkndkannansangeeArhiIPKKNDCute6CaskettBlondiexzyjessjazzdreamyshadowsalice54saiqa4evamultifacetedmyarniebabyMairaKhan1180niya55thecraze92WittyKittyshaam91starzyashaFaayeyblah_blah3immayurfanHonkytonkipkkndankGlimmerniru273mirnalini-sia-hemvbmonkeydog18PrInCeSs_dIVaKaushalyaFanTishuuPrabhkallusihutanya_viaangeliscpervaizSmileyfacesparikhdeeps07-Paro-dbr_kmichiCythereaSunriseGreenFebruaryFlowerreyaa.-shamima-Ishrafan11LuvAbhiyaarjuhidevishreeMarci..Damsel..sparklystarstudminimuffin86pinkpearlzlittlemoismileyhug7679MsCeylonrumusreemeeraAriyaLilyOrchidnature-lovernizrythsapphhireCharmz_58SS88mistyrainshira_arniedaisydee425frenzyy-happilyunknownJaveria3991--BSI-FaNaTic--FAYKHAN29zafimeenaluma-Zara---Siva--caskerCavingInroops82AquaBluez17moon_minedesisweetheart9nyxxsunflower52alicia212dazzling_glorysugar_babe.Saraa.tina_1234MissArshi---Nargis--harith25..Anita..applesauce.Akorshiaamirkhanfan-aparna--JollyJabeen-Suchi.RSamiyaIPKKNDajoopKookiemonsterPreet.Kcsummaiyasayed-.serendipity.--Priya01Sanz.mishti_17dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Arhi~ Till the Days of Our Lives-Part 4/pg 26" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
wooo! like this raj. i am also hoping for a arhi ending, but for now, raj needs to cut arnav down to size. 
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_sdumas

nayika

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_s

chandarani1

chandarani1

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
OMG its superb pls keep it coming!!!!!

niya_s

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
loved a lot pls continue thanks for pm

niya_s

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
plz add me to your pm list and let me know when your updating next

Smile

niya_s

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
love d it hun. pm me.

niya_s

Honkytonk

Goldie

Honkytonk

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Wow Raj, what a wonderful OS...was not really expecting the big surprise at the end, was a bit shoking to say the least...please do PM me any further updates.

Many thanks

niya_s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top