It was very sad!!
BUt the ArHi hug was AMAZING!
BulBul is so CUTE!
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, it sure was πŸ˜’
Thanks... 😊
BulBul's character is yet to continue. 😊
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys ! Hope you're all doing fine ... Sorry, I'm a bit late with my updating ... I was a bit busy all weekend ... And lots of school work to catch up on.
Any ways, Thank you All so very much for such a lovely response to my fanfic ... Thank you once again :)
PM's will be sent out soon ... I'm sorry if u didn't receive a PM for whatever reason ... So if you don't , plz do inform me saying idiot, u didn't send me a PM" lol xD

Without any further delay...

-PART 4-

Khushi's and her family's life was shattered, they had just lost a member they all really cared for ... Khushi's mother was broken ... After all who wants to live a life of a widow. Buaji blamed his death all on Khushi, for not accepting to marry Shyam anytime sooner ... Payal cried humbely ... While Khushi she didn't want to believe as to what just happened.

It was Babuji's funeral. Everyone except for Shyam and Arnav was present from Laxminagar, a few relatives from laknow, and last but not least the Raizadas, no one wore a smile on their face...after looking at khushi, a girl who always smiled ... Today seemes as if the gesture "Smile" did not exist.

Last night she cried sooo much that there weren't any tears left in her eyes, they were barren ...

The rituals were taking place...Khushi just stared at her father's body tht rested on those wooden logs ... She was seeing him for the last time ... Just then she had a flashback of her childhood when her actual father and mother were in tht situation , and she saw their bodies turn to ashes, and at tht time babuji held her hand and stood by her .. Today it was tht babuji leaving her without any support to lean on.

In the mean while arnav had been discharged frm the hospital he had to care of all the casualities as everyone frm his family was at Khushi's father's funeral.

Arnav knew he should be there to support khushi, if not support just be there for humanity sake ... But he just couldn't bear to see Khushi in a condition where she's shattered and just not herself ... Not KKG but Khushi without khushi ...

He wanted to stay away frm the thoughts of her... So he decided to leave for office and forget everything ... but even at his work place Khushi haunted him ... He saw hw sad she was at the hospital , her face kept on flashing b4 his eyes again and again.

He got up frustrated,agitated, and helpless ... And left for home early.

At the Gupta house ... Khushi's family sat there , with now just the Raizada's in their company, the funeral was over and done with, and so did Khushi's joy and happiness as thts what she thought.

It was near evening and the Raizada's were to leave. Anjali: acha Khushi jii, hamme abh chalte hein...apna khayal rakhiye aur sab ka bhi, himmat matt hariye ... Bhagwan sub theek ker de ga...
Khushi just nodded silently and thanked them for being there in her tough time.

At Raizada house ...

Arnav enters the house as usual with a temper and an attitude tht killed ... But this time there was a bit of a worried expression on his face.

He rushed in towards his room, just to be halted by Nani ... The last thing he wanted was her lecture ... But somehow he wanted to lsn it today caz he knew what she was abt to say, he knew it was abt khushi.

Nani: chotte, ye aap acha nahi karath rahe khushi bitiya ke saath , unke jeewan me itna mushkal waqt awath hai aur aap insaniyet ke naate unka haal tak pouchan nahi gaye...kya aap bhool gai? Ke aap be ik daffa. Aisay he waqt se guzre thee ... Likin aap se baat kerna he pagalpan hai.

Arnav was furious, he stormed out of the house instead of his room... Anjali and the rest lookes a bit concerned ... But decided to let go.

At khushi's place, shyam storms into the house with his usual drama face in action: Khushi ji, bua jii ... Ye hum kya sunn rahe hai ... Mausa ji ... (He starts to pretend cry) Bua ji consoles him as usual -.- and says: Shyam babuwa, ronay ka konu faida nahi ... Jisse jaana hai wo jahat ka rehta hai , likin uska kaha maana humka farz hota hai.
Listening to this everyone gives a puzzeled look to bua jii , but shyam knws where this is going , and has a smirk... the cold wind from the open door kept on brewing into the house ...

Arnav was driving, and he's not at all normal, he was hating Nani's words but they influenced him ... While he was driving he saw a flower shop ... He stopped, got out and stood infront of the open air shop ... A teenaged boy came and asked him: Saab phool chahiye, humare paas bohut sare phool hein, her rang ke ... Apni biwi ke liye chahiye kya? Just as the guy says the last sentence Arnav has a flashback of the maang/blood scene ... He's lost ... The boy: hallo saab , saab ... Arnav: nahi, tumse kya...kisi ke funeral ke liye chahiye . With tht he snatches the bouquet of flowers, pays the guy and gets back to his car ... He's driving ... And within 5 mins he reaches infront of Khushi's house, he sees their door is opened so he gets out ... And walks up to the door step ... Something stops him ... And tht thing is Khushi's face tht he's seeing frm the door , it was sulken and lost ...

Arnav notices a figure of a man , but couldn't see his face as the man had his back towards him ...

Buaji: bohut hogaya, humne bohut dekh liya ... Abb hum aur kucho nahi sunne ge , hamra Sashi babwa aaj iss duniya me nahi hai to ye sirf aur sirf iss Sanka devi ki wajah se hai ... These words hit khushi, a tear dropped down her eyes .. Arnav saw this , he closed his fist with anger ...
Buaji: ihilye hum faisla kiya hai ke hum aaj issi waqt Khushi ki shaadi Shyam babua se hogi...

Arnav's shocked !!!! Horrified and furious ... He was just abt to storm in when he hears the man speak , he halts ... A fear rises within him ... He stops ... He sees khushi she's just as shocked hearing buaji ...
Shyam: buaji likin hum aur khushi jii aaj shadi kaise, intazam to kal ka tha? Wo be itni raat ko?

Buaji: koi farq nahi parta raat ho ya din , larki to bidha karni hoti hai Bass ... Hui gawa faisla ... Abb konu aur nahi bole ga ..

Payal: par bua ji ...

Amma was too sad to speak.

Arnav heard shyam's voice and buaji saying his name ... He was scared , too scared ... He didn't want this man to turn around or his biggest fear might turn to be a reality ... Arnav stood still .. And didn't move an inch ... Just watched and listened.

Khushi speaks: nahi buaji, hum ye shaadi nahi kereinge, babuji ko gaye ik din bhe nahi hua aur aap ye sub ... Hum nahi kereinge ... Aur babuji ke baad aap logo ke zimadari bhe meri ... Isliye nahi kerenge ...

Arnav was glad to hear this, he admired khushi's strength to speak her mind...but then his mind went towards tht man ... His possible jija ji ..

Buaji: sanka devi, shyam se acha larka tumhe nahi mille ga , tum shaadi kero gi buss ... Buaji grabs shyam's hand and turns him around to face her and answer her ... And thts when arnav sees him , Arnav is SHOCKED and disgusted , hw could this man he thought ?? Hw ??? What the???? Why???? Di? He raged with anger but tried to control it for the right moment.

Buaji: kaun kare ga tum jaisi larki se shaadi, she said to khushi, kaun??? Jis larki ne apne khud kis sagai tor di ... Kaun karega uss se shaadi , buaji was hyper and very loud.

Khushi was silent.

Then they all hear to there shock: Main Kerounga khushi se shaadi , mai kerounga !!!! The voice was loud clear and very familiar.

Precap: Shyam's face is shocked and frightened and everyone else look as if shocked to death.

Thanks for reading, hope u like it ...
Hit like plz , if u liked it :)

Tc. xxx
Wow
awesome

arnav wil marry khushi now
eagerly waiting for the next part
thank for the pm
res
edited---
fabulous update!! feel bad for khushi abt her father passing away but more mad at buaji for thinking abt marriage at a time like this!! why is she soo desperate?! she should just get married to shyam instead of forcing khushi!! loved nani in this update though.. thanks to her bashing.. arnav raced to the gupta residence to find out the disgusting truth abt his jeejaji!! and yay!!! arnav is gonna marry khushi!!! yay!! but.. really really hope arnav beats up shyam to dust!!! continue soon!! cant wait to know whts next!! thank you so much for the pm!
Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago
Wonderful FF.
Please include me in your list.
Nice update
awww arnav knows about shyam
plz next update jaldi karna
m so happy arnav has decided to marry khushi!!!!
i hope he doesn't misunderstand khushi!!!!
Read the whole ff. It was fab. Pls do pm me.
Amazing Hon :] πŸ€— FINALLY ArHi Will Marry πŸ˜ & Shyam Revelead :X πŸ˜³
GREAT WORK!
Pm me whenever you update next