Fan Fictions

Tum Mile To Jeena aa Gaya-FF-Arhi; PART 30 on Pg71 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 81

Add123

Add123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Loved it
Awesome
pls add me to your PM list
Thankyou soo much , Glad u did Embarrassed

Sure Thing...You'll surely recieve a PM from me once Part 3's updated Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Mile To Jeena aa Gaya-FF-Arhi; PART 30 on Pg71 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Add123

Add123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

pls add me to ur pm list!!!!
i loved the story!!!!
Thankyou,  I surely will Big smile

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Really nice! Continue soon! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

Add123

Add123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

CryHey Guyz, hope everyone's doing fine Smile Sorry my last update was really short, but the this one is gonna fit the deal... So Hope You Like it and PM's will be sent soon Big smile

-PART 3-

The nurse pointed towards the idol of Devi Maiyyan, everyone looked in its direction a bit puzzeled, and they saw a small girl around the age of 6 years, praying with her eyes closed ... The nurse said this girl donated her blood for Mr.Raizada, she said that she knew him ... we tried convincing her tht she's too young for donating blood but she had insisted, saying: So what im a child, what if something happened to Uncle Arnav, then would you guys would be wise adults wont you? so be wise and take my blood, save uncle, she weeped. The nurse said tht this girl has been praying here ever since she donated her blood to him... her father has recently just survived cancer and is recovering from it in this hospital ... She's a lovely child.

The Raizadas' had a smile on their faces,  Anjali was overwhelmed and wanted to thank this girl immediately... she went up to her: Suniye, beta aap ka naam kya hai? (Listen sweety what's ur name?) Anjali had tears in her eyes. The girl replied: Mera naam BulBul hai ( My name is BulBul) . Nani came up to her and said: Bulbul beta, hum aap ka shukriya ada kaise kerein, aap ne hamare chottey ki jaan bachai, humara ashidwad aap ke saath hamesha rahe ga, jeeti raho bitya (Nani thanks her and gives her blessings). Bulbul: Likin aap loge kaun hai? aur mera shukriya ada kyun ker rahe hain? (But who are you guyz, and why are you thanking me?) Anjali: Arre BulBul beta, aap ne jin Uncle Arnav ko khoon dia hai, wo hamaray laadle Bhai hein. (Bulbul darling, the uncle tht u donated blood to is my darling brother.) Anjali's face goes sad again, and she starts to cry while saying: Aghar aaj aap nahi hoti yahan pe to pata nahi hamare chotey ka kya hota? Aap to hamare liye Laxmi ka roop hain. ( If you were not here, who knows what would've happened to Arnav) ...

Bulbul raises her tiny hands and wipes away Anjali's tears, Anjali looks up and hugs her... Bulbul: Anjali di di ... aap ko pata hai aap ke bhai duniya ke sub se achey insaan hein? (Anjali didi did u knw tht ur brother is the most noble man in the world?) The entire family looks on shocked. Anjali: Kya matlab? waisay aap Arnav ko kaise jaanti hein? (What do u mean? how do you know Arnav?) ... .Bulbul: Mujhe wo ik din Mandir me mille the (I met him once in the temple) ... The Family was shocked to hear tht, they all thought to themselves: Arnav and tht to in a Mandir??? Mami: Humko to lagath hai ke ye larki hamre arnav bitwa ko kisi konu insaan se mistakeya gai hai (I think tht this girl has mistaken someone else with arnav) Everyone just ignores Mami.. and asks the girl to continue with her tale, Bulbul: Hum uss din mandir me akele bohut dukhi the, bohut roh rahe the... uss din Arnav Uncle hamare paas aaye, aur humaray aansoon ponche, aur humne unnay bataya ke hum isliye roh rahe hain kyun ke hamaray pita jee hospital me hein, aur humari amma bohut roh rahi hein, isliye hum kabootar walle baba se mannat mangna chahte hein, likin humare paas to sirf 2 Rs hain (I was all alone in the temple tht day, crying a lot... Arnav saw me and came upto me and wiped my tears...I then told him the reason as to why i was crying, i told him tht my father is very ill and he's in the hospital, and my mother is very upset she cries all the time ... so i came to this temple to make a wish by letting free some pigeons but all i have is 2 rupees) , Phir arnav uncle ne mera haath pakra aur mujhe uss kabootar wale baba ke paas le gaye, aur mere liye wo sarey kabootar khareed liye, aur phir humne aur unho ne mill ker wo kabootar uraye..aur meri mannat kabool be hui ... mere baba abb bilkul theek hojaienge ... (The arnav grabbed me to where the pigeon man sat, and bought all the pigeons for me ... and then together we set them all free into the sky... and as u can see my wish was fulfilled ... as my father will soon be in good health.) Everyone was shocked to hear such an emotional story about Arnav, their Arnav, tht they hadn't had a chance to meet yet... Anjali hugged the girl by saying thankyou and kissing her cheek ... Bulbul the told Anjali to kneel down and bring her cheek forward... Anjali did as she was told ... to everyones surprise the little  cutie kissed Anjali's cheek and said: Aap me mujhe meri maa nazar aati hein ... wo aap se mil ker bohut khush hoti, likin wo aap se mil nahi sakti ... Bua jee kehti hein ke wo jahan kahi hein wo hamesha meri raksha kereingi ... mujhe khush kerne ke liye ache ache log bhejeingi (U remind me of my mother, she would've been happy to meet you, but she can't meet u ,  Aunty says tht where ever my mother may be she'll always look after me and keep me happy, she'll send nice ppl to look after me.) Everyone understood tht Bulbul's mother had died in all the tention's stress ... They felt sorry for the kid. Bulbul says i'll be back i have to meet my father for now... everyone bids her a goodbye...with a thankful smile... and are proud there Arnav is soo nice.

In the mean while the Doctor comes out and says:  Aap ab patient se mil sakte hein (u can now meet the patient).
They all rush in, and to their shock Arnav's wearing his blazer, and combing his hair... and is out off his bed...Anjali: Chottey, Bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukar hai ke tum theek ho . (Arnav, thankgod you are fine ... and she gives him a hug.) So does everyone else... Anjali: Arnav get urself back into the bed, u have to take complete rest, u have just gained consciousness and the doctor said we can't risk ur health like tht again... so Tumhe meri kasam jaa ke lait jao aur araam kerlo ... warna mai tumhse baat nahi keroungi... (Ur under my oath, go rest otherwise i wont talk to you) Arnav: Okay Fine. He wasnt happy... He asked everyone to go back home and have some sleep, since it was 4 am and they hadn't slept at all because of him ... they refused but he insisted everyone to leave ...  They all leave except for Anjali she stays back to look after her chottey. Anjali tells arnav about BulBul ... he's shocked and a bit embarrased as anjali teases him for being so not ASR ... he says: Please Di ...
Anjali: Humme lagta hai ke humko Bulbul ke pita jee ke ilaaj ka khayal rakhna chahiya, akhirkaar usne tumhari jaan bachai hai ... (I think we should tak control of Bulbul's father's treatment and financial problems, after she saved ur life.)
Arav just nods in agreement ... Just then he feels the gust of wind blowing onto his face ... he's lost into it, he feels as if khushi's near... then something shakes him ... and he sees its Anjali's hand ... she say: Chottey kahan kho gai ho, hum tumse kuch keh rahe the.. (where are you lost? i was talking to you?) she thens says: Choro hum abhi aatay hein ... (forget it, i'll be right back).. she leaves... Arnav has flshbacks of what happened the previous night... he rises his hand to see the woud on his elbow which was wrapped with a bandage... he remembered hw she touched his chest to push him and how he dragged her to the bed... he was disgusted with how he acted tht night ... the guilt built up within him ... he looked has hands, the very same ones tht so ruthlessly touched Khushi several times ... before he put his hands down he say lips, none other than Khushi's lips, not her actual lips but her lipstick marks... he remembered hw he covered her mouth... he was so lost into his hands...tht he didnt realis when he kissed his own hand,  or shall i say khushi's lip marks Wink ... just then he hears chaos outside his ward ... he hears a familiar voice of a girl screaming: Doctor! Doctor! Jaldi aiya dekhe ye humaray bauji ko kya ho raha hai (Doctor come quick and see whats wrong with my babuji) and arnav hears 3 other women screaming... he says: It can't be... no it can't be her ... he closes his eyes and says: Arnav don't fall soo week, dont feel guilty, what u did to tht girl she deserved...let her get married ... i dont give a damn ... Then he hears someone speak, it was Anjali she was not in his room ... the who was she talking to he thought...he listens carefully and hears Anjali say: Arrey Khushi jee aap yahan , wo bhe iss waqt, aap ke babuji to theek hain? (Omg, Khushi u here at this time, is ur dad all right?) He then hears khushi reply, his heart skips a beat.

Khushi was very upset, something was telling her something really bad was gonna happen, She ran to Anjali and hugged her ... Arnav was looking at this frm the window in his ward... he remembered when she ran to him and hugged him ... somehow he felt jealous of his own sister...anyways...

Khushi crying like hell: Anjali jii , babuji ko phir se bohut tez dil ka daura parrah ... Doctor's keh rahe hein ke unhe bachana mushkil hai ... humme ye sub sehne ki himmat nahi hai ... (Anjali, Babuji once again suffered from a severe heart attack, doctors say its gonna be hard to save him ... Im broken, i cant handle this all anymore). Anjali was crying aswel and just patted khushi's back ... Khushi realised tht anjali was in the hospital to but why? She was going to ask then a gust of wind blew ... she felt his presence... she said, no it can't be ... within her she hoped he was alright ... she had to ask Anjali... and she went on with it: Anjali ji , Arnav jee kaisay hein? (hows arnav?) she was shocked wih what she just said, words spat out of her, Anjali was a bit surprised to hear this and so was Arnav who was easedropping on their convoration... .Anjali: Aap ko kaise pata ke chotey hospital me hein? (how did u knw Arnav's in the hospitak?) waise wo ab theek hai (Anyways he's fine now ... ) Khushi's relaxed to hear that just then she sees Payal running to her and crying ...

Khushi understood her sister's expressions but hoped and prayed to her Devi Maiyaan tht what she was thinking was a wrong ... Payal: Khushi !!!!!!!! Babuji, Babujii, wo humaray Babuji ... ab nahi rahey ... Shocked

Anjali and Arnav looked shocked from their respective places, Arnav felt a tear drop down his eyes, but he ignore it ...

Khushi stood there shocked, as if she was the one tht died not her babuji, she was abt to fall unconscious but Arnav ran to her rescue and grabbed her waist, she fell into his arms... she held his collar and started crying as her layed on his chest ... so loud tht everyone in their surroundings looked at them ... Anjali held onto payal comforting her ... just then we see something tht we wanted to see in Arhi's first hug, Arnav raises his hands and put them on Khushi's back, stroking it ... Khushi is still crying and doesnt realise what was happening , but she found her strenght in Arnav so she didn't wanna let go ... she cried and cried ... then Arnav who's eyes were teary has a flashback of when she told him to leave her and not touch her as she is engaged and getting married ... Arnav's hands form a fist, he removes Khushi from his grip ... and helps her get to her amma , who hugs her tightly and weeps in grief ... Arnav saw her from a distance , he felt like those words tht occured from Khushi's mouth had taken his property from him ... he felt wierd when he touched her he felt as if she wasn't his anymore ... he closed his eyes and just looked at his sister who was looking after everyone and decides to leave for his ward as he couldn't take it anymore ...

Precap: Babuji's funeral , everyone from Raizada house present except from Arnav and Shyam ... Khushi and her family are torn apart with grief.

Okay so I warned you this is going to be long LOL anyways see u guyz later ... and don't forget to like and comment Embarrassed 

Forgive me for any mistakes , I'm having a headache ... so plz bare with meSmile

Looking forward to your response xxx

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpinklillieslaila889Bob123rithuparnatwinkle662pyaar_kya_karname_lovelygulshalinikanagudiyachillHaniibeemanjusha_92Bajaj.rbayesha786xxxSweetSophiemeet.leo.18TRND86FarighInsanvrinda725Ariliprashgirl000meghnasmeem17arhi-fanm-g19dmg_roks_antarahemvb-shamima--veena.shona-Ishrafan11Cythereasparikhlittlemoipri12shagun05kaur94ipkkndfanforevalaksh65sana11FAYKHAN29zafilara3110caskerLyssaPiepinky_blueskiesShafooMissArshi-..Anita..Preet.Kcjas0308-.serendipity.-dumasSanz.

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thx for the quick updates!

Add123

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Oh heart wrenching Shocked
But Lovely chapter Tongue
I loved the way you brought in the mandir sccene
I hope Shyam's truth comes out at Babuji's funeral Dead
thanks for the PM & get well soon LOL
waiting for your next update

P.S. when u PM pls insert the link then it's easier to view directly rather than coming back to the forum Wink

Add123

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
read d whl thng, luvd it Embarrassed

add me to ur PM list Big smile

Edited by veena_rocks - 12 November 2011 at 10:51am

Add123

pri12