Fan Fictions

Tum Mile To Jeena aa Gaya-FF-Arhi; PART 30 on Pg71 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 81

Page 1
Page   of 81
Page 3 Page 81

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Waiting For Part 2 :) Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Mile To Jeena aa Gaya-FF-Arhi; PART 30 on Pg71 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Add123

Add123

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Guyz, Thankyou For All Your Loving comments ... They encouraged me to write more ... Pardon me for any mistake as I'm using my phone for this update and its late at night over here in London ... So let's get to "PART 2" !!

You guyz are gonna slap me for this one , its a defo ... Caz I knw I wanna slap myself ! ;)

-Part 2-

Arnav drove as fast as possible, soo fast that he could have won a racing championship, all this while all he could see and hear was khushi, telling him abt her marriage ... He couldn't take it anymore ... He had to stop the car , he was suffocating in there , he needed fresh air ...

He got out, he thought to himself: Yeh mujhe kya horaha hai, mai aisa kyun act ker raha houn? (What's happening to me why am I acting like this?) , he had sooo many questions to ask but he had no one to answer them , no one at all ... He the Arnav Singh Raizada, the business tycoon in the entire india, with all tht money couldn't buy himself a person who could answer his question, guess its true "money can't buy u happiness".

He sat on the road, his head laying on the tier, he was still hearing these words...he was in a bad condition ... He was week , being diabetic...he hadent had any insolation tablets all day, he hadn't eaten enough ... He was falling feeble ... His sugar level was going down , he was bleeding from his elbow and to make it worse Khushi's words were acting like a slow acting poison for him ...

He was soo weak he could hardly get up.

In the meanwhile at RM, everyone was tense as it was 2 am and there were no signs of Arnav and no way of contacting him ... Anjali was very worried and rushed to the mandir praying for her chottey all the while.

Nani, with a frown asked Akash: akash bitw konu pata chala chottey ka? (Any news abt arnav?)

Akash: Nani, mai phone try ker raha houn likin bhai attend nahi ker rahe.

Shyam: Akash, fikr mat keriye Salay Saab aa jaeinge (don't worry arnav would come) ...

Anjali was slightly sobbing in the mandir ... Begging her gods to find her chottey and bring him back safe home.

Just then the phone rings *dring*dring*

Lavanta attends the phone: Hello, who's this?
Person on the phone: Hello is this Raizada House, I'm from city cross hospital.
Lavanya: why? Yes it is.
Person: Mr.Arnav has been admitted here, he was found unconcious on the Kali Mandir road, his condition is quite serious ... As he's diabetic and was bleeding for a long time from his elbow, this has cause him to dehydrate and lose a lot of blood. We need a blood donor group O positive asap.
Lavanya: Drops the phone, shouts for the driver to prepare the car for everyone to leave to the hospital, and informs everyone of the mishap tht took place. Anjali is broken while other's are very sad ... Shyam is happy on the inside as tht way, arnav pays for khushi's tears (u remember he promissed tht in one of the epis, tht he would make arnav pay for it) plus arnav has always been a threat to him subconsciously.

At the hospital they all go to see Arnav whose now perfectly alright, everyone's shocked and ask who gave this blood donor and the nurse points to god.

Precap: Khushi and her family is crying their eyes out, in the hospital.

Okay, so guys I hope I didn't disappoint you guyz, hope u liked this ... Don't forget to LIKE and Comment , Love Ya'll and have a nice weekend :D xxx

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsonalusa007pinklillieslaila889Shini.Shiva86ash12K.K.Monstermrignpyaar_kya_karnatwinkle662dkr195diyachillmanjusha_92ayesha786xxxDEE2803TRND86FarighInsanArchu61SweetSophiemeet.leo.18Arilipvrinda725meerabnawaal14dmg_roks_antarahemvbcpervaizixraymeghnasmeem17-sia-IPKKNDkaur92shypersonBunny_Bearlittlemoi-shamima--veena.shona-shiv-gauri4evasparikhcute-alykaur94shagun05sana11laksh65NainaSengalFAYKHAN29zafilara3110..Anita..LyssaPiepinky_blueskiesswetha10Shafoojas0308Preet.KcdumasSanz.

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
wow this is really good!!
plzz plzz add me to your pm list!!
continue soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

Add123

Add123

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged